Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESPONSE
AAAAAAA..OK, this is all horse shit.. first and foremost the 'whole cast' was here for the week of April 16th 'whole cast' means her, and she already makes $225,000 and ep. according to her web-site.. and no one knows what's going on for real, so just wait and see, and on another note, her and Billy are real life friends, and when her a George had that 'contract issue' he stated "they don't come back, I don't come back' and Moonves,, immediatley had them back.. we are all just speculating, no one knows till the 'announcement' is made

LadyDisdain said:
I think that TPTB will offer her some sort of raise and that Jorja will resign (or that she already has and they're keeping mum).

Wait, what?! You think that TPTB WILL offer her a raise and she'll resign or or she'll resign? Sorry, it's late where I am and my head is still spinning from last night and all this other news- it's all I've been able to think about :eek:

Well, Committed is on, which rocks like whoa, and that's some great GSR right there...

What am I saying? Sara read the letter that I thought would never make a reappearance!!! Yay!

And folks, I totally don't feel like reading spoilers anymore, because whenever I do, someone turns around and tells me it's bs. How many posts to go back to the On the Board section at YTDAW?

wow..grissom in the hat...then grissom in dem jeans... mmm that was HOT!!!!! im still having trouble connecting the words together to explain the greatness that was GSR in LL.

i know we're all a little ::eh-HEM:: 'into' our ship and totally had the letter on pause while we read the scrawl to make sure we knew every single word. oh? just me huh? well then. i suggest pausing it and trying to decifer the closing sentiment. does that REALLY say sincerely? cause i read doctors handwriting for a living and i couldnt make it out. then again i only tried for a few seconds before heading to work today...not to mention i was running on 5 hours sleep again. let me know what you think.

are we absolutely sure that was griss' apartment? ::sad face:: "greeeessssoooom, joo got some 'splaining to doooo" come on thursday WOO!

thanks for your words and the informations!!! i can't handle with these rumors anymore aff..they are killing me. I'm angry with CBS for do this with us...i was sad with next week promo, but i belive in Grissom's love..i just don't want see Sara upsed..anyway, listen Grissom reading the letter was a dream ..gosh, was so hot!! i miss 2 cases for episode..i don't know why now is always one, well we have our geeks they are always perfect!! i hope CBS knows the power of GSR!!!

Oops! That misunderstanding is totally my fault. I meant re-sign, not resign! That hyphen sure does help!

You are so reassuring! Thanks for the "that article is BS" confirmation. I think it will help me sleep better tonight!

I can't tell if that is Grissom's apartment. It doesn't look much like it did last night! I guess time will explain all. I suppose it doesn't matter much to me if it is his (or her) apartment, because I am 100% sure that the Grissom that wrote Sara that letter is not going to be fooling around with Lady Heather.

IloveBilly said:
thanks for your words and the informations!!! i can't handle with these rumors anymore aff..they are killing me. I'm angry with CBS for do this with us...i was sad with next week promo, but i belive in Grissom's love..i just don't want see Sara upsed..anyway, listen Grissom reading the letter was a dream ..gosh, was so hot!! i miss 2 cases for episode..i don't know why now is always one, well we have our geeks they are always perfect!! i hope CBS knows the power of GSR!!!

Your so welcome ;) ILovebilly and LD

OK, here's what I think.. that CBS/CSI are holding their cards close to the chest.. so to speak, and not revealing anything till 7x24.. and maybe they gave Jorja a sweetheart deal that was to hard to pass up.. and then again.. maybe not, I just can't imagine, that she'd bail, when the rest are coming back.. it's always been Billy Petersen I was worried about, because he wants to do his plays in Chicago, so this with Jorja threw a curve, but did she really? she once again said "everybody will be back in S/8"

Here's a article about them filming here a couple of week's ago. for the finale.. and it says "the whole cast were here" and you wouldn't believe what I went through hunting..for them long story.. no luck! Eric, was spotted playing blackjack and partiying at Pure, [Caesars Palace] ;)

http://www.lvrj.com/living/7147411.html

Fear meh, I return.

You know, I was reading my obscenely happy Star magazine today, and then I opened up a page titled 'CSI Jilts Jorja', and I was like, "whatthehell?". Their facts were all screwed up, for starters. I do believe that the finale has been filmed already, anyway, seeing as it is only two weeks away. I personally think this is a publicity stunt that happens to be working. If people hear that Jorja is going to leave, and a main character is going to be killed off, they will more than likely watch the episode. Also, if there are so many people saying that she's been fired, then it would be especially shocking when Sara returns in season eight. Which, who knows, she might not do. But, you know, she and WP have been pushing GSR for so long, now they finally have it, and now one of them is bailing? Golly. If she did, I think they're would be some serious ass kicking. ALSO! If Sara is tasered...then how is she hit with a car too? That is very odd to me. If she's out cold, she can't really be standing on the road, waiting for Natalie to come and smash her. o-o;;

Loved last night's episode! I thought it was awesome, and not even just because of the GSR scene, as amazingly wicked as that was. And, ohmygod, WP's dog has got to be the most adorable thing I have seen on a bed in a long ass time. Not to mention the jeans. Oh good, there is a sexgod.
No, but seriously, Ally Sheedy and Julie Hagerty were made of awesome, and it was fun seeing them in something again.

Leapin' Lizards = <3
I do have to wonder how Greggo tastes, though...

- Andy // Toasty

I was just watching the "Who Shot Sherlock" Commentary, and I NEVER noticed this before, but David Rambo says:

"You know on the internet, GSR means Grissom Sara Relationship"

:lol:

Has anyone noticed that before? Likely so- but I just HAD to post it haha

gsrLOVE said:
I was just watching the "Who Shot Sherlock" Commentary, and I NEVER noticed this before, but David Rambo says:

"You know on the internet, GSR means Grissom Sara Relationship"

Has anyone noticed that before? Likely so- but I just HAD to post it haha

Seriously? :eek: That's so friggin' awesome. I never noticed that before. I guess that means I just have to watch it and see.

Rambo is on to us. :lol:

So...definately saw Christina Aguilera last night.
Home girl has some SERIOUS pipes. :eek:

Oh yeah...GSR. Right...

So...there's a new promo on innertube...and it's interesting. Grissom, I'm pretty sure he's talking to Sara, says "I'm the only one Heather trusts." and Sara replies "Do whatcha gotta do." and she looks PISSED. I wanted to hug her. If this episode goes sour...I have lost ALL respect for TPTB. SERIOUSLY.[sarcasm] Hurray for Dominatrixes in Black Leather and whips![/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

Hurray for the letter!
Hurray for the GSR!
Hurray for Grissom admitting he loves her!(in a roundabout way.) :D

ETA: Is anyone having problems with YTDaW? Because I don't remember my password and I've sent for a password recovery like 569854896 times and I haven't recieved any confirmation yet. Anyone? :confused:

Okay so, I was definatly peeing my pants during the letter scene. I wish she would have ran out of the room and jumped Grissom :lol:, on another note she was eating the same yogurt as me. but I wonder how Nick's gonna react after he was talking about dating someone from work. Hmm, next week looks really good, I was like NO! be May 10th, RIGHT NOW! hahaha I think it will have a definate[sp?] impact on GSR, I think it will be just as positive as it is negative, you know? Grissom needs to have Cath pull his head out of his ass for him. Awww poor Sara though, I'd like quit the case, and runaway. If Grissom acts like an ass, I'm going to start screaming profanities at the television. but overall I can't wait to see how this one plays out :)

I come on the internet everyday hoping there will be some certain "news" and i'm mad every time there isn't!

I saw the promo of Grissom saying that he's the only one LH trusts to Sara and Sara was like "do what ya gotta do." Ok Gris and LH have been around each other like 5 times and Grissom is full of it. You don't say that to your Girlfriend who probally only trusts you too.

I really hope Jorja comes back and we know like right after the Finale airs because my birthday will be 10 days later and it would be an awesome present. I just want confirmation!!

When Grissom is making that Miniature Model, I didn't think anything of it because i'm spoiled. But think of all the unspoiled people who don't know who the MCSK is! They might think it is Grissom. I thought it was funny :)

GSR is Love.

haha I know, when I saw that, I laughed and my sister was like Oh my gosh! Grissom's the miniture killer and I was like yep. and he plans on taking out Brass, I was totally messing with her but it was funny.

hahah the only one she trusts, I understand Sara's side of it, but I mean saying that kind of makes it look like BS. and Sara probably isn't the ritght person to say that to either. He's clueless

yeah, I hope Jorja stays, I can't wait until September, I'm not looking forward to this ending. either way it doesn't look good :( oh man. I'm definatly gonna crap my pants.

AshleyWillows said:
haha I know, when I saw that, I laughed and my sister was like Oh my gosh! Grissom's the miniture killer and I was like yep. and he plans on taking out Brass, I was totally messing with her but it was funny.

omg thats so mean-I LIKE IT!! lol i shoulda done that 2 my mum instead of telling her who it ACTUALLY was(she hadnt read any spoilers, she gets em all frm me lol)

Did I ever say that when I showed my mom THE promo picture from LL she goes,
Mom: "I don't know what I'm looking at"
Me: MOM! It's Grissom and Sara...in bed together...and they have a dog!
Mom: Oh. I thought Grissom was doing an autopsy on the dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back