Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*wipes brow*

Wow. Responsibility. Yikes.

Anywho, Welcome to Thread Number 27!

Here's the link to the old thread...

Grissom & Sara #26: It's so Obvious, Isn't it?

*passes out cookies*
    *throws beads*

I don't have any geektastic pics to post for ya'll, but I do have an assortment of random made up words.

Have fun, play nice, and Sail safe!

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

woooooooooooooooo new thread! well done everyone and the title rocks! heres a hoping to many a more title showdowns in the future :D

edited to say double wooooo im the first poster after turtle yipeee!

3. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

OH new thread title is fantastic!

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Haha, I was too slow and posted in the last thread. Congrats on the new thread everyone! *hands our brownies shaped with GSR*

Oh yeah, so what was I saying? Usually when a website goes to those type of "websites" (Like HR Block) they are either expired, or it no longer exists. They may just have to renew the domain name (Or renew with their host..)

I am watching CSI on SPIKE right now. Sara is beautiful in this episode, hehe. No GSR as of yet though I don't think. It's been a while since I'e watched this episode. Oh no, here Greg asks Sara if he wants to take a break with him.. Haha.. Here's GSR now. Walking in the hallway.. How cute. Ahh, I love GSR.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

YAY! new thread! congrats everyone.

a hope our ship will sail to the land of plushiness this year. yes, cuz i'm not exactly an angst-ho.

but a little angst with a happy ending of course would be awesome, nevertheless.

so *party party* as choc would say!

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*gives Turtle a 7.5/10.*

Room to grow, young one.

lmao.

Yay for new thread!

I wish it could be under happier circumstances. lol. Okay - some good news in the middle of all of this doubt and uncertainty: Remember how CM said that GSR would heat up before LH got on the scene? So... yeah. That should indicate we get at least ONE more good solid GSR moment before then. *fingers crossed for Lab Rats*

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Congratulations on the new thread you all! *throws confetti*

8. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

:p

Hey now, I'd give myself at least a 8/10.

But guess what I stumbled across? The welcome banner! Yay me! So, for all the newbs out there that have joined in the last...

o_O

...Few months, I give you this!

[​IMG]

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Turtlebaby I always giggle when I read you comments.. "the I stole it from this dude" but it wasn't hie either" :lol: and YIPEE on the "new thread" WTG,.. MMM sounds familiar ;)

10. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

yay!
    Are you stalking me?...*party* *party* :lol:

If one more TV program starts talking about Anna Nicole and who the baby's father is, I will shoot something

From last thread:

I feel loved! love ya egg. But no i didnt get any chocolate bunnys*crys*, I just got a thingy on my braces(Me thinks its called a quad helix) and realy cant eat anything hard, wich sucks, especialy with me being a veggie and all.

And once you realized you posted a page back it takes you forever to catch back up and then everyone is all :'what are you talking about? that was a page ago' :p

I recommended medication for you Turtle

Eventually I will find all my lists and post them, but i kinda misplaced them

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

This thread title is the best EVER. Yay on the new thread, you guys!

For the record, I do NOT hate the finale spoilers. I rather like it. So, all the spoil-free who are worried about the smilies and whatnot, it's all about individual's opinions. :) *HUGS*

I am probably the only one, but I think a cliffhanger is clever at this point in CSI's life. It's about to go into the 8th season, and leaving us with a GSR cliffhanger is awesome. Last year, GSR caused a bunch of stir, excitement, drama, etc. It carried over into this year, and the media is still running wild with it. What better boost to give it than the admittance of love from one of the two involved, and the other slowly being crushed by a car? Sounds awesome. It'll definitely cause a stir, and it'll give us affirmation while simultaneously sending us into a chaotic rollercoaster of emotions! Bring. It. On.

For extra measure: :) :) :) :) :) ;)

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Congratulation on your number 27.

I know Grissom was force to tell the teams about him and Sara. Will the teams break up again soon as Ecklie fiind out about it? I hope not. How will you guys do if the teams break up again if Ecklie find out about Grissom and Sara in Season Finale? I hope Ecklie don't break up the teams, I don't think Nick can handles the break up again.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I, too, think it's high time that they broke out of their "a character in jeopardy aaaand they're fine" thing. I definitely love that we have Grissom telling someone he loves Sara. I just don't like that it's Sara's fate that's in question. lol.

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Never been a part of opening a new thread in Shipper Central, so congrats to all. Hopefully we will have another Grissom or Sara quote from the finale for the next thread title.

15. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Mwa! :D
    Nooo! How about a virtual chocolate bunny? Isn't it cute? Wonder how the geeks spent their easter. Maybe Sara did a easter egg hunt for G? We all know how that ended! :devil: *fantasises*

It's like we're twins. :eek:

*blink* You. Misplaced. The. Lists. :(

I can't believe it's a new thread already. I love the geeks and I'm really hormonal right now (sorry mrb) and *sobs* it's quite emotional. We have only 4 episodes left. What am I going to do without CSI? Maybe I should find another show to spoil myself on...I think I might choose House. House/Cameron is a nice ship too. Plus it is quite similar to CSI, the episodes are quite contained (apart from the MCSK) so I can spoil myself on the ship side and not worry too much about the cases. Yep, I now have my summer sorted. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.