Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely LOVED tonights GSR scene! It was just AWESOME!!...Definately my favorite GSR scene so far (unless we get a kiss-that will be my best). Im kind of confuse thought on weather or not Sara had already read the letter. To me it seemed like she had ...but ...idk...What do ya'll think?? :rolleyes:

I don't think LH is a slut. She's all about control. I love that about her! And she's very jaded about life. She's not sex crazed. She could never submit to a relationship. To have a good one you lean on your partner while they lead, and other days they lean on you while you're at the wheel. Enen though Griss trust Sara, I don't think he has allowed himself to let go comepletely. Thus the issues with telling her how he feels. Trust her with a razor to his throat, no big deal. trust her not to laugh if he say the L word, that's a leap of faith. I think he needs Catherine to kick him in the ass. And what was up with her boob thrusting tonight???

This is from Adz

i don't know what to say, guys. for 10 minutes after the scene my vocabulary exponentially shrinked and i was left with one word - the one that starts with an "f", ends on "ck" and has a "u" in the middle. no, i've never been more serious in my life. simply fuck, guys, simply fuck. this was the most squee-able GSR scene ever. like EVERRRRRRRR. *goes insane* she read the LETTTTER! ahhhhhhhhhh. ok, but let me start from the beginning. first of all, i have no freakin idea what this whole case was about, all i know is that those people thought Brass is a raptile that drinks water with his snake- tongue. i wouldn't be surprised if he actually developed one, cuz a Brass without a sly line is not Brass. but that's why we love him. so the tongue? fitted him like nobody else. anyway, first thing that i've noticed about The Scene that makes me choke is when Grissom stands up, whistles at his dog and right then at this SECOND the dog slurps. in that EXACT same second sara is putting the spoon in her mouth and it looks like she made the sound. rewatch it guys. hilarous. next thing. Grissom in jeans. OMG! now, does anybody have the same problem and stares at his crotch when he is in those jeans? cuz, i am. like, i can't help it. my eyes do it, not me. watching Godzilla together is so freakin sweet. cuz who watches Godzilla? only Geeks! thank God they didn't watch Star Wars though. i hope they are not the Star Wars type of Geeks. anyway. the dog? OMG, it's like they have a baby. almost. awwwwwwww, they have a DOOOG. I love the fact that it's Billy's Bruno too. and now the most important thing - the letter. i was sure they would forget the continuity there, but they didn't, and i'm so damn happy that they showed her reading it. although, her look at the end was like "oh crap. there're some serious feelings here. i'd better split", lol. of course she DIDN'T think that, but if i didn't know better i'd say she did. i'm sure she was all happy. i cursed when they ended the scene cuz i wanted her to follow him to the room and hug him from behind or give him a peck on a cheek or something.

i want a freakin kiss. soon.

sorry i didn't post it myself, but i have to stay away until the finale airs. big thanks to Al for posting this! i love all of y'all! *hugs everybody*

END ADZ's message. I'll write something soon to add. :)

Um, yeah. Way to totally plant that for your lady to find, Mr. Grissom. As for next week's promo? A big fat meh from me. WP looked pretty bored in two of the three small clips - the only time he exerted emotion was with Sara.

someone knows where i can find CTV promo? aff i almost die with USA promo..i hate the scene..i don't have good feelings for next week..

*dies*

I wish I could say three lines, but I can't. I have lost my breath with this episode.

Three words, instead of three lines (Oh, wait I think I managed to do that :lol:):

I Love Rambo.

(But I love GSR more, and this episode reminded me of why.)

Okay, so now that Leapin' Lizards has aired all over America, except for Alaska and Hawaii, I feel safe to say. . .

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The Scene was brief, but I loved it. Godzilla, Geekdog, letter finding (way to ever so slyly leave it protruding out of your collected works of Shakespeare sitting on the nightstand on Sara's side of the bed, Grissom!). And they both looked so cute and so damn happy.

It did freak me out, though, that my husband, who has no idea what's coming in the finale, saw The Scene and was like "Sara's so dead." He thought this display of Grissom's affection could only mean things would end badly for GSR--and especially for Sara!--sometime in the near future. Which? Ack! But also? I don't think he's right, given what I know of the finale.

I'm not too concerned. It looked like it was edited to suggest something salacious was going on between Grissom and Lady H, which I sincerely doubt will really occur. You can trust me on this. Remember how I said Nick's remark about it being a bad idea to date someone you work with was not his response to finding out about GSR? I have no fear of Lady H doing damage to GSR. I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing how she positively impacts Grissom's and Sara's relationship, which I am 90% certain she will.

THANK GAWD.. no spoiler boxes.. it's aired.. OMG this was the one, that had me crying, tears streaming down my cheek's, first how so cool and casual on the bed, watching a old Godzilla movie, with their doggie, an him taking the dog out, and she finds the letter, her expressions to die for.. and when she's reading it, and it's his voice.. that tone
licklips.gif
so seductive.. and long last..he wrote the damm thing during "MEET MARKET" 7x14, and how she was a bit stunned, but the half smile, she was thrilled.. and looked so hot with her hair pulled up, and he with blue jeans and that black t-shirt.. so sweet.. romantic.. lovely and intense all together .. I absoutley loved it.
141aj.gif

It has been two hours since the show aired and I'm still rewinding and watching the MAGSRSE*.

When it came on my eyes got watery with excitement, I squeed, I got up closer to the TV, I squeed again, put my hands on my cheeks, squeed again, I felt my heart beat faster, I sighed when Sara read Grissom's letter, jumped up and down, screaming "holy crap--ohmygodohmygodohmygod--awwww" among other unintelligible words...and then I just collapsed back on the couch with a big smile on my face.

It was beautiful. :)

The only thing that ruined the episode for me was seeing my beloved Greg get hurt--bitten, to be precise.
:mad: I HATE THAT :mad:
If he gets so much as a papercut next season I'm going to explode!

Anyway, apart from being anxious about Lady Heather's return, I think it's interesting how they are making it seem like Grissom is the Miniature Killer...

*=Most Amazing GSR Scene Ever

Cynthia_Sanders: If you get a chance, please edit your post to hide anything referring to upcoming eps. We have some spoiler free people in here who don't even watch promos.

I have a lot to say about this scene, but I'm too tired to put words together. I'll write something up on it tmra. :)

LadyDisdain said:

I'm not too concerned. It looked like it was edited to suggest something salacious was going on between Grissom and Lady H, which I sincerely doubt will really occur. You can trust me on this. Remember how I said Nick's remark about it being a bad idea to date someone you work with was not his response to finding out about GSR? I have no fear of Lady H doing damage to GSR. I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing how she positively impacts Grissom's and Sara's relationship, which I am 90% certain she will.

oh lady disdain...thank you for that! I like your take on it and I hope that's what's really going to happen

Oh, man I'm so glad I come here! It's been forever! Last night's episode was amazing! I have gone spoiler-free this whole season, but I can't take it anymore! Not when it comes to our GSR! *squee*

@ Cynthia_Sanders: She was beautiful on that bed! So elegant and dignified.

@ LadyDisdain:
OMG! I know what you mean! GSR's about to come out of the closet! I think he was saying Sara was with him last night! It's funny how they made it look like he was taling about Lady Heather!!!
::Edit::

Oh! Where can I find a script for "Happy Ending"?

have in youtube guys,look for CTV preview for TGTBTD ...i don't know if i can put the link here, well, i have no coments about that promo..i cried i belive in Grissom's love ..in power of GSR but still made me angry aff..

That's the first time I've seen that promo- I think I agree with those who said they think he's talking about Sara...at least I can hope, right? Oh God, I want it to be Thursday again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back