Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fuck sake I'm so pissed off about all teh stuff they're saying about Jorja. Is she leaving or not coz this stuff is really getting me down. What if she goes! But what they're saying about her refusal too shoot and stuff...is it true? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh brain hurts! :mad:

OMG! I soo have to get up early tomorrow to see what evil minions have posted up here about Leaping Lizards....

Yes, I live in a horrible country where they will only start Season 7 next year!!

But I shall just leech off of all of you for my GSR goodness.... :) :) :D Mwahahaha!

Sara cannot die, Sara cannot die, Sara cannot die.... *carries on repeating mantra*

dirtylabrat said:
Sara's sunglasses look like BUG eyes. No?
No wonder she gives Grissom a euphamistic happy! :D
:lol: Haha, I JUST got that when I was about too reply. And his hat, obviously turns her on, because it's friggen HAWT!

dirtylabrat said:
Sara's sunglasses look like BUG eyes. No?
No wonder she gives Grissom a euphamistic happy! :D

Wow, that took me like ten minutes, lol :lol: But now I get it! And that just made my Thursday (so far)... And I'm sure she has something for that hip hat. :cool: Okay, so I don't like it, but as long as Sara and a couple of "pleasure providers" don't mind, I guess I'm all good.

Kate, Have you tried alluc.org? They have most of season 7 up there, and its gives you a link to Japanese youtube or something. But it's just wierd subtitles. lol. Um, that way you can see the GSR goodness with Japanese at the bottom! Yesss! ;)

Sorry Desert, I seriously thought that was a promo pic or something. I had never seen it before, and I was like, "Is that a promo or photoshop? Geez, she's gotten good at that!" So it's a cutout, which is okay, cause I'm not really feelin the bandana, even though I am guilty of them. :rolleyes:

3.5 HOURS!!!

SIGN IT JORJA!!!! ok i'm super excited for this scene tonight even tho that will be the only thing i'm focusing on lol it's ok. I hope they kiss!

GSR is Love.

I agree, GSRlover. It's going to be really hard for me to follow the episode, freaked out as I am going to be in anticipation of THE LETTER. And Geekdog. And massive Geekbed. Oooh, boy, I better keep the smelling salts handy.

Number of GSR thoughts today? 12,347. Yep. I counted.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no letter or dog tonight. I'd like to think there would be, but mystery over at TYDAW said the end scene for this ep, and the end scene for next ep were shot the same night, which could've confused a photographer. So, I'm not holding my breath... lol.

Alyssa[/b]]That would make me sad. Although...gsrLOVE said that David Rambo said there was a scene in LL that we should like...so it's either letter....or cocoon. Either one...I'm excited. Although, if we don't get letter/dog tonight...there better be something or I'm going to have a BAD week.

butterflied08 said:
6 hours and 15 minutes where I am!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been on this site all day at school spoiling myself rotten...I need help

butterflied08, signature banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Yours is 693x99. Please resize your banner. thanks

FREAKING. SQUEEEEEEEExinfinity! :eek: I ALMOST died! I was squeeing so loud my mom said a profanity and said "It's just a TV show.." ...:lol: ::sigh:: I LURVE this ship. :D

AH AHHH AHHHHHHHHHH I was freakin out I started jumping up and down in my chair and squealing and my parents made me rewind it (not that I wasn't planning to anyway :D) because I was squealing too loud for them to hear what they were talking about!

when is talking about leapin lizards NOT going to have to be spoiler-ized?

:eek: Okay...sorry...but I HAVE to say a profanity. What. The. FUCK. Seriously? We get that goodness...then...THAT? WTF. They are smoking crack. Of COURSE they used that line to make it sound juicy. I think when Catherine was talking...yeah...she was definately talking to Sara. Fucking PTB...they all need to rot in hell. Sorry...I'm PISSED. :mad:

<-- yells.. i have to sit here another HOUR..BAH!!!! ::checks GSR.com again...::
will i have to pad myself with pillows so when i bounce off the cieling i wont hurt myself?? WHATS GOING OOOOONNN!!!!!??????? ::gives sad pouty face::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back