Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

MY STUPID TIVO CUT OFF BEFORE SCENES FROM NEXT WEEK!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPOIL ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED/IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Herzeleid- pillows would have been nice :lol:

2. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Okay...so...yeah. Definately almost puked. Brass and Catherine are walking...I think into Grissom's apartment and the scene before they ask Lady Heather where she was. Then Cathrine says something like "Well...where was she?" and Grissom goes "She was here. All night. With me." Then Catherine said something like "I'd hit you if I wasn't so mad. No...you'd like it too much..." Or something like that. Gaaaaaaahhhhhh! I could scream. I hate. Hate. HATE. TPTB. :mad: :mad:

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

wait, was he kidding?! HE JUST TOLD SARA HE LOVED HER- in grissom language anyway...was grissom's apartment the scene? like was lady heather actually there? details, details!!

4. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

please please I need an answer before I go to bed!!!

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? ok one question. did sara get the letter in LL? if so she was happy right? god i hate living in cali when it comes to CSI.. so maybe when they were at the hospital gris wanted to make sure she was ok so he erhm..invited her to stay at his place...wow, that doesnt sound good any way you spin it..BAD GRISSOM BAD!

6. SaraSidleRules8

I dunno. They just showed Grissom, Lady Heather at the ranch place, and Grissom talking to Brass and Catherine. They didn't SHOW her and Grissom TOGETHER there. It's still poopy no matter what it is... :mad: :mad: LH+GSR=All hell breaking loose and Grissom being an ass

7. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

yeah she got the letter. it was all very sweet and shakespearean and moving and great and then they go and ruin it with something like 7x23!! AH AH AH AH AH sarasidlerules please please please fill me in!

8. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

:butterflied lets out an exasperated/slightly contented sigh: thanks SSR. it is poopy, i'll agree with you. maybe even profanity worthy. oh god, can it be thursday again?

9. SaraSidleRules8

Honey...that's all I got for ya. It was just a short Promo. I here the CTV one is more in depth though, don't know the details yet. All I hear is Sara is in LH's hospital room and Grissom walks in.....

And whoever said something about Grissom's voice over on the letter? AWESOME. I almost cried. ::sigh::

The best FREAKING ship on EARTH. :D

I'm on cloud nine right now...well...8 1/2...

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

butterflied08, I like your banner, but it too big on this board. You have to resize it to 220x75.

11. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

hehehe
    ok so i totally just ran up and down my hall squeeing like a 12 year old. GSR just posted the clip so im downloading it one frame at a time...dear god why did they go to streaming??? well, GSR angst? we havent had that in a while. maybe it will turn out for the best in the end. a girl can hope right? ok im off to watch and squee! :)

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OK, the preview sucked. Is Grissom going to behave like an ass? I like LH, but HELLO, Griss needs to make up his mind. And I hope Catherine hits him!

13. wings23

wings23 Witness

Umm SQUEE?!?! that was freaking awsome!!! ive seriously been bouncing around my apartment!!!! I love GSR! It makes me so happy. Only problem is now I'm so pumped up from the episode that I can't study for my freaking finals! Oh well at least I'll have plenty to do until next Thursday!!! But I'm seeing lots of angry faces in the spoiler boxes for next week... which is sort of scaring me. Oh well tonite was GREAT!!!!
    :D :D :D

14. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

15. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So here i am alll happy about the cute GSR scene (which was the perfect setup for Sara to walk out and KISS Grissom) and then they take it all away with that promo. My jaw like dropped i'm so disgusted. Ok LH is like a slut and why is Grissom like an AHOLE around her? errrrrrrr!!!! I don't think LH was at Grissoms. And in a different promo Sara and LH are in the hospital room and Gris walks in? That willl be ummm AWKWARD. I'm confused right now :(

Alright Countdown til next week!

GSR is Love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.