Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

WOO! yes! new epi tomorrow! i just woke up and i'm a little groggy, but that was my second thought. my first thought...i have to work late on thursday and VERY early on friday. i can't watch it until friday night :( i hope if there's GSR i can see clips before i go to sleep. ahh gsr. what more could a girl need?

i wonder if theyre going to make her leaving angsty? that way it pushes the drama WAY up and when gris realizes he might lose her it makes his freak out more believeable. meh, just a thought.

2. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I'm thrilled to bits that there is a new episode tomorrow. The epi title doesn't augur much for GSR, but I'm such a GSR ho that I'll spend the entire episode looking for it regardless. ;)

Sidlrelana, I can't help but notice your Pride and Prejudice/GSR banner. Letter writing indeed! :D At least Darcy had the good sense to give Lizzie the letter. (Just as Wentworth has the good sense to give Anne his letter in Persuasion.) If only Grissom would put down that damn Thoreau and take up Austen!

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

angelfire that is why investing in a CSI DVD collection is a great idea.

And I'm not as excited for tomorrow's episode, simply because I think it's gonan revolve around the Mini Killer the whole time, and I know who it is. DAMN SPOILERS!! I do think it will be one of the funnier CSI episodes of all-time.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Just wanted to pop in and say yay for a new thread! Y'll are amazingly fast at filling these things! :lol: Rock on! Love the new thread title by the way...simple, to the point, and perfectly descriptive of this ship! :D Love it!

Lovin' all the GSR we're getting lately too...these two were my original CSI ship and the fact that they are finally happy together makes me happy now! :D :D

5. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

See that's why I don't want to know plot details. But are you sure the spoilers are true about the miniature killer? Seems to me CBS wouldn't let something so huge be known almost a month before the finale. Maybe they're just rumours. Well, you can always hope.

6. CR1

CR1 Victim

Ok , promise to self, start to delurk more. :) :)

Heres my list ...

Marrage - oh yes and into the sunset
    Spoiler whore- needed for sanity
    Team Baby - yup
    Team Bifacial - he is HOT :devil: either way ,fans ones self !
    Anti Hat - dont care if Sara likes it
    Who will find out - Anyone as long as its not Ecklie

Whow ,most I've posted
    Now all I need it to work out how to use theses spoiler boxes!!!!!

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Well angelfire, I was thinking that myself, because the past two seasons spoiler readers weren't sure if Nick would be alive after Grave Danger, nor Brass would be alive after Way To Go. But, I just think that the identity of the Mini Killer makes way too much sense for it not to be correct, I wish it wasn't though.

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Wait so spoiler (man)whores know who the Mini-killing-dude is?

Wow. I'm glad I'm spoilerfree!

OK You guys know I love you...But: If I have to make one more change to the lists today i just might scream!!!

Yah anyways, I think I made someone up there *points up*
    very mad because I have A cold , possible strep-throat, AND some type of stomach problem.
    And its spring break here. This is like time when i got the flu on Christmas.*sigh*I ALWAYS get sick on vacation!

Alright, Back on topic:

Continuing what I asked in the last thread ; what two CSI's did you ship before GSR?...Hay I could make a list of this!!!
    See? I need help.

9. CR1

CR1 Victim

Ah ,was there was life before GSR !!!!!!!
    For me it has to be Star Trek ,Initially in my youth in the dim and distant past ,the one and only Original.

Then came Next Generation , did not think it would be as good as the first but hey was I soooo...... wrong .

And the Finally Voyager ... to boldly go were no woman had gone before !!!!

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm loving the pic Reebs.

you know what i shipped, right? i shouldn't be using past tense cuz i still ship it to be honest. yes, yes, it's the meanest ship of all, the only one that makes GSR people shit in their pants when a particular lady is on the horizon.

oh boy, in the last two days i slept a total of 6 hours. i think i'm going to take a 3 hour nap or something before i go to work. that's college life, people.

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

^^^^^^Maybe I'm just dense, but Who did you ship? Adz ? Like I said I shall plead the 5th as to who i shipped.

I honestly want a kiss, Seriously. If the TPTB going to take the step and give us the kiss it is most likely going to be at someplace other that their bedroom etc( It is more likely going to be someplace public such as outside the lab) In that case, showing Gil's and Sara's ability to show their affection publicly(justifying how much they feel for each other)that they could do something like kissing in front of their colliges(practicly outing themselves to them) solidifies their relationship and how committed they are to it and each other. And that is about as good as an 'I love you' in my book.
    And also the problem with the 'I love you's' is that it could go well or you could end up with something like this:

Grissom: Sara I have to tell you something.
    Sara: What is it?
    Grissom: Sara, I love you.
    (Sara, not knowing what to do since this is so sudden and unexpected)
    Sara: I...uh..Have to go.
    OR visa verse

It is so unpredictable. The word 'Love' means different things to different people, for instance I have friend who will randomly through the word around at any boyfriend she has, but I on the other hand would maybe use it on prom night with a boyfriend of 2 years.
    'Love' is almost like sex. Some people will use it Their first night, some will wait until well into their relationship , and some wait till marriage.

My Point:The kiss, if played out correctly, can have the same effect as an 'I love you', but it is two sided, It takes the both of them to do it. Wheras with the 'I love you' one of them could say it and the other wouldn't be sure what to do, thus leaving us with a big season cliffhanger.

Thank you and goodnight!

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Guys I've been gone for 18 and a half hours and you guys have posted like two pages what the hell has happened!
    I am soo chuffed the hat list is growing! It started off with like two people and now it will grow so huge that Billy will be forced to wear it to the next Emmys!

*raises eyebrow*
    :eek:
    Exactly. I'm Eggy! *hands on hips* :lol:

Hey geeklove_lover and Wing! :D :D

My mum thinks the same. Isn't it dreadful. :(

LadyBox how could you. It's the most :eek: thing ever. I will post a pic in the hot pics thread. ;)

The same thing has happened to me! Never has this happened. :lol: Now I can't live without it! I'm going to start on house over the summer. ;)

It's just clicked why there has been so many posts. It's because YTDAW is down. Makes sense now! Such an idiot. :rolleyes:

Isn't that something to do with you and your immune system relaxing?
    Nothing like as crazy as I do for GSR, but let me see... I suppose Clark Kent and Louis Lane, but I was rather young, so didn't really understand, various couples on Casualty and Holby City (crappy English shows), Abi and Carter for a while on ER, but got irritated by Carter, so swapped to Abi and Luka, erm I think that's it. Oh "Postman Pat and his black and white cat"! :lol: (I was 3)

Never guess what?! I have just not read the spoiler boxes! It has been a gradual process over the past week or so, I have just not been interested in them. I see a box and I kinda don't want to read it. :lol: Rather odd I know!

:D On my island! :D.................god I'm strange. :confused:

This is the most odd post I have ever posted. I hope you all enjoyed! :D *sigh*

13. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

I tryed to go spoiler free for the rest of the season and that lasted about 3 days. I REALLY wish i could tho..more excitable. And i totally found out on accident in this thread it was like " It's Confirmed" and i looked and it gave the finale plot details and i was like SHIT! stupid me.

and why isn't YTDAW up yet???

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I am not a spoiler man whore, it was un-intentional people, I repeat, un-intentional spoiler

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*sigh* choc, choc, choc. T-4-2, yo. and if you ask me what that means i'm gonna have to shoot you, lol.
    wait, wait, wait. which Clark and Lois? the Dean Cain/Teri Hatcher ones? cuz you know that like a billion people on this thread shipped them too, right? i was totally bananas about them. and i still love Dean *drools*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.