Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
geeklove_lover: Firstly, welcome! Secondly,

mystery told us her old info went bad due to changes. So, we're now left wondering... If you'd like to know what we know, we can post it, but we'd have to do it with a spoiler box reading 'Finale End' to do it... and it also involves the identity of the MCSK, a bit. So, we're happy to share if you want to know! The sides YTDAW are using right now are ALL over the web, so I don't mind repeating, and I'm sure others don't, either.

Chocolate, I don't give a shit whether or not they get married. You should probably put me on that list.

Tehe, you make me laugh, cause now I'm addicted to your list. Oh, and I'm a huge spoiler whore.

But it's probably a good thing YTDAW stopped working. I'm having withdrawal. Oh God I need Spoiler Rehab.

Hunger Artist is on. That's a good one.

Welcome geeklove_lover join the crazies :devil: and my picks are as follows
gsr.png

MARRIAGE yes, old tradtion, and would love to see them both dressed up!
SPOILERS I love em' curoius or nosy.. but bring em' on!
BABIES of course, and wouldn't they be gorgeous.. girl..Grisara.. boy.. Samgris
BEARD Bi-facial
HAT don't care!
WHO'LL FIND OUT I think they all already know.. give me a break. 7 years of watching them..but on the show Brass or Cath, or Warrick.. see I'm naming them all!

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

Ok, here's how it goes down. They've caught the MCSK and have her in the interogation room, but she's not talking. Brass offers to get Bleach and put drops of it around her to get her to talk, but Grissom wants to talk to her. Grissom goes into the room, begging the girl to talk, asking where Sara is, asserting that he's the one who took Ernie away from her, not Sara. She asks if he loves Sara. He says yes. She asks if Sara is his bestest girl. He says yes and begs to know where she is. MCSK makes him lean in to answer, then says no. She opens her mouth, grabbing an exacto knife. She stabs it through his neck and the blood gushes out as she runs away in the midst of the commotion, finding herself a hiding place where she sings a creepy song. We snap back to the present... where Grissom is, again, asking MCSK to tell him where Sara is. All MCSK does is sing the creepy tune..... meanwhile, we see Sara, crushed under the mustang. Her eye flits open, she tries to breathe, but it's painful, and her hand involuntarily flicks.... end of season.

choc ..toss me on the "i dont give a shit" for marriage.

::throws GSR labeled confetti everywhere:: WOOO new thread!!

........::eh-HEM..back to my hiding in spoiler boxes:: which reminds me choc ? im the biggest spoiler whore known to man..heeeeyyy there buddy! :)

ok. so im dying now. officially! i actually made a friggen list to somehow connect LH to Janitorette and i think i did okay! so in the main epi with LH she owns..? or rents..? a carnival type place right? janitorette's father is allegedly a trapeze artist..CONNECTION? eh eh? ok maybe not. somehow im thinkin LH is chloe's and natalie's mom too, she just never told gris about her other children. chloe is supposed to be who the doll is made after right? im sorry but ive known all of two people with bright green eyes in my quarter century of life which makes me even more apt to siding with LH/Chloe connection. i really should find something else to do on my lunch hours..SHHH oh and turtle ..awesome call on janitorette, you're my hero!! ninja turtle and all :)

also, lady i think you asked a q on the last thread...about who/why we relate to the GSR ship? for me its actually very personal. both have such wonderful chemistry, and i totally called the ship the first time i saw sara brought onto the show. both are the sex, of course i was and still am in love with grissom :) i identify a lot with sara, the whole going after the older man thing..been there done that, only the geeks were meant for eachother where as myself and the guy..um, werent. i love this ship and even though in the beginning the angst annoyed the heck out of me i kept going with it, this ship is truly built on angst and ive grown accustomed to it. not to mention im a complete science geek and love when two geeks can find eachother! ok im gunna go find more spoilers..WOO!!

*runs around like headless chicken*

Ahhhhhhh. Once i get everyone on the lists I refresh and even more people put down their choices.

Eggy: Put me down for
And Eggy? Most of your lists aren't blessed yet

...0.o im not eggy :confused:

Tehe, you make me laugh, cause now I'm addicted to your list.

He. He. Im adicted to keeping them.

except I can't swim, so I have to wear a lifejacket on the ship, which is kind've morbid

Seriously!? I cant swim! My friend is going to try (keyword 'try') to get me to this summer. Oh and Welcome!*party* *party*

Wow! Thanks Alyssa...Quick question, was MCSK imagining things when she asked Grissom if he loved Sara...?
Thanks for the welcome Choco!

Im sorry chocolate bunny. Oh I am so ashamed!

And I never said congrats on the new thread... so CONGRATS! Yay for Geek love.

...........BACK TO THE BOXES BATMAN!
you have to be KIDDING ME!!!!! holy crap, they can not end it like that!! ok they can, but i will literally have a massive coronary. i just ran around my house yelling ::that is F***ED UP!!!:: ok but gris being fake stabbed, ok thats cool. spoiler free people might have a heart attack at that point. should be a good one, i cant wait for more spoilers!!

*Stares at all the blue boxes*
I.HATE.SPOILERS.

I shall now re-introduce my stay-spoiler-free plan:

Choco-B's Staying spoiler-free method:
1.Think of the surprise we had at WTG and how wonderful it was not knowing till it happened.

2. Laugh at the spoiler whores

3.Stare at the spoiler box and think "You do not want to read the spoiler""The spoiler will not bring you happiness"

4.Think of shirtless Billy. Now your mind is anywhere but on spoilers. :devil:

5. If worse comes to worse; have Adz bring out her naked billy banner to distract you.

ETA: OK going to bed now so...yah...goodnight my GSR peeps!

chocolate_bunnys said:
...0.o im not eggy :confused:

My bad! I ment to say Choc. Don't know where my brain is today. Apologies. :)
So basically...I'm excited x100000 for the finale. I mean, come on - tasers and xacto knives in the same episode? Dude, whatever I did right in this world, THANK YOU! This is the kind of holy shit I want. And Grissom admitting that he loves Sara? BONUS! I have a feeling Sara will be alright next season by the way they seem to be setting it up. If she wasn't returning in season 8, why would they leave it a cliffhanger so she could return to the show? Anyways, my point: I'm pumped and I mean pumped for the finale. It's going to be epic. Epic, I tells ya!

ginascar said:
Reeble, that pic is beautiful! Who knew that anything could top the look of longing love in "Pin Me Down"?

Aww, thanks gina! <3

And welcome to geeklove_lover! *throws more confetti* Welcome onboard!

Oh, and to everyone who has the Warrick Brown - GSR Witness banners: Love 'em. It's so true.

OMG! You guys will NOT believe what my boyfriend just did! He called the OWNER of YTDaW! My face got SOOOOO red! I don't know HOW he got the number but he did!

Here's the lowdown on YTDaW:
The owner just found out about it an hour ago, and she has to call into her webmaster. There are going to figure out what happened and they don't know if it expired and someone else got it. She will re-open the site under a different URL...but it WILL come back. It's just a matter of time and she appriciates our concern.

::cough::
i completely agree with both points. this will indeed be epic if they play their cards right. I was so excited over GD and WTG. just watching them i kept clenching my fists, heart pounding, pure excitement. awesome. and now that it involves sara and gris? holy mother of all things holy. im probably gunna go crazy. i should take some valium before watching the show..that way i wont bounce off the cieling. and point two. she has to be back for S8. why leave her grasping to life in the last epi just to bring her back for one show of S8 and kill her off? and with her, multitudes of fans. i dont think theyd do that.

::half heartedly:: wooo, yay gsr..yayyy! j/k, y'all know im overly obsessed with our geeks WOOHOOO!!!!!

Hey i don't know where the newbies stand for being on the lists aha but...
MARRIAGE--yes
SPOILERS--yes
BABIES--bi
BEARD--clean shaven
HAT--yes!!
FINDING OUT--Warrick

The cliffhanger is so stupid...what do they think they can keep it from the SPOILED?? I seriously hope they re-write it!!

Grissom is at Sara's condo when the "family member" calls and has Sara come to SF...she tells Grissom that she will call him later, hence Grissom knows something is wrong when Sara never calls. I also think that we might get a GSR KISS!!! cuz like she is leaving for at least a day, what is she just gonna be like bye bye or something? KISS PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back