Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wings23

wings23 Witness

Honestly I'm fine with either just so long as we get one!

LOL! I could see something just like that happening. On the other hand I think Sara and Grissom have grown significantly over the past year. They seem to be more and more comfortable with each other, and maybe just maybe, our two socially challenged geeks might be able to handle to L word.

It's hard to pick, but if I had to chose, I guess I'd go with the kiss. Mainly because there has been next to no physical contact (at least on screen) between Grissom and Sara. Not even a hug :( so I'd really love to see something like that. Though for either one to say "I love you," would be a HUGE deal. Even bigger than a kiss. Grissom and Sara aren't the type of people that just go out and say "By the way, I love you." No. For either of them to say that would mean they are very secure in their relationship. They would also really mean it. Neither Grissom or Sara would ever say that lightly. There's been some awsome stuff that's passed between them so far. I wouldn't trade that letter for anything, but I think that "I love you" would be similar to past events this season, only with more meaning. I honestly want them just to kiss like normal people.

2. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Uh-oh, I'm a little late, but yay for the new thread!
    I'll keep it short. I just wanted to add my list, too:
    Marriage - No! I just don't see it happening...
    Spoiler whore - Yup. And not ashamed of admitting it.
    Babies - No. Just... no.
    Team Beard - No comment here...
    Hat - The hat is hot. Period.
    Who'll find out - I said Brass the first time, but now I'm not sure... But I'll stick with him.

Oh, can there be a team Angst Whore? 'Cause I'm a proud member of it and there should be such a team, there are many people who are just like in that way...

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Speaking of the hat, I've been shopping for one that he wore in Shooting Stars, I'm gonna try to pull off wearing it.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey, what happened to the "cocoon" and the love letter? has anyone heard about when those will be brought to the surface? I want to see those [​IMG] meanwhile..back at the 'lab'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Too funny, ChocoB!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but weren't you asking which two CSIs we shipped before GSR? I have always and only shipped GSR. (I know!) In fact, GSR is the only ship on any show I have been this obsessed with. (Though I remember feeling pretty shippy for Doug and Carol on ER. Just not as shippy as I am with GSR.) I think it has to do with the way it is written. We get so very little onscreen GSR, that the little we do get just. drives. me. mad. :eek:

All of your lovely responses to my question have settled the question in my own mind. I want them to kiss! Or at least hug! Or have some sort of moment of physical closeness, no matter how furtive. Grissom and Sara have gotten so little action on this show compared to most of the other CSIs, that I would love to see them in a minor liplock. (Or major, but GSR is usually subtle, so minor is all right.) ;)

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

That's the hat we're talking about mrb. ::shivers::...

Continuity? They seriously have NO idea what that means... :rolleyes: Especially CM. She wouldn't know it if it hit her in the face. I really want that friggin' letter and cocoon...::shuts mouth to reveal any spoilers:: :D

Choc bought a chocolate bunny today and thought of you. Wanted it SOOOOO bad. :D

So...I couldn't resist but share this. Yesterday at work I picked up a bottle of cleaner and it leaked all over me...it had bleach in it, and I minda smirked to myself. Today, my mom was cleaning a table and it had bleach in it. I said "Ahhhh! bleach!" And pointed to the table. "Ahhh! That means I have to kill you now!" :lol: I have seriously gone mad.:lol:

Who did I ship before GSR? Tommy and Kimberly from the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. SHUT. UP. :lol: They were cute okay! :lol:

This has got to be the most POINTLESS post EVER.

GSR? GSR FOREVER! :lol:

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Re: Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately *DELETED*

Post deleted by SaraSidleRules8

8. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

omg, me too. Dean Cain was my first celebrity crush. *sighs* He was on Regis and Kelly the other day right? And I totally missed it. Because I don't watch Regis and Kelly... normally. But I was at work and that's what the TV was on. And Lois and Clark? ... They might be the first couple I ever unintentionally shipped. lol.

Hottness. :p Welcome btw. I don't think I've ever introduced myself. I'm Turtle, the insane random one. Pay me no attention. I'm harmless. Most of the time.

And I hate to go all Modlike while introducing myself - it's just one of my many bad habits, but we're supposed to be posting three lines about GSR in every post. Or else it gets a little Chatty in here and the Mods have to come slap us back in line. ;) Which is never fun.

Poor Choc and her illnesses. *hugs* Feel better! If you'd like some list handling help, just ask - I love lists. lol.

Desert, I love your sig banner. It's awesome.

Grissom and She Who Shall Not Be Named. At least not in the GSR thread. Because she makes us quiver in fear. Secret? I ship them too.

Unfortunatly, yes. *sighs* That was unintentional on my part. Competely. I had every intention NOT to know. But I do. And after I read it, I promptly logged off the computer and sat in my chair and tried REALLY hard to erase my memory. It didn't work. So I pouted. For an hour. Then I came back and read more spoilers. Because I'm a whore. Yes.

Speaking of... My GRANDMOTHER told me I was a prude.

o_O

Alyssa may have some competion after all. I kid, I kid. Sort of.

And now.. the inevitable.

I think it would be awesome if her leaving was angsty. Because ya'll say it with me now, I'm an angst whore. Or better? Angsty if JF is coming back for season 8 - Fluffy if she's not. Because if the geeklove has to come to a tragic end, I'd rather remember their last moments as bitter sweet. You know? *sigh* How I love this show.

That is all.

9. Desertwind

You mean this scene? below and has anyone heard about the "cocoon' or the letter? that 'cocoon' has got to be ready to 'hatch' :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ohhh man did I ever do the same thing. Damn CSI Wiki, give me 5 minutes alone with that thing. I hope the letter or cacoon does come into play, but if it does try not to ruin it for me.

The only things I know about the finale is the identity of the killer and that Sara goes mysteriously missing. Maybe when Sara is kidnapped Grissom will see the cacoon open, just a thought, since it is still in his office to our knowledge. Just a random thought.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now i'm sure. you ARE my lost twin. i'm serious. cuz Dean was MY first celebrity crush too. and i shipped them without knowing what a ship means. ziggy and TS were also into that. so you know, whenever i mention Dean, you know what i'm talking about.
    guess who made it. it was like a gabajilion years ago though.
    monozygotic twins.
    *died of laughter*

12. wings23

wings23 Witness

Gosh! Why am I so tempted to read all the spoiler boxes? I'm not a patient person and waiting a whole week for an episode is almost too much for me. I'm a wimp, I know. There are 4 episodes left? I can't wait for them to air, but I hate waiting until fall for new ones!

I really hope the writers decide to bring the cacoon and the letter back in. We see so little GSR on screen that it wouldn't make much sense for them to be forgotten. I just don't know where they'll fit in with all the craziness that comes with the final episodes. Oh well, at least tomorrow's Thursday! It doesn't look like a shippy episode, but you never know when they'll stick a nice little GSR scene in there. Maybe one with the letter...

13. Desertwind

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Did anybod can get in YDTAW? If you can't I can give you the link to get in. It work.

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Hey Desertwind,

As far as I know, there has been no mention of the cocoon or letter in recent spoilers. I'm hoping they don't forget about them, That would blow,

*sighs* You? I love you. lol

But of course. :p

This is not funny. I do not want to be a prude. And if I am (and... I am) I don't want my Grandmother to know. :rolleyes:

Wow. This post was boring. Sorry.

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.