Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing us spoiler junkies got all the sides before they had to do all this. Now we are just going to be going insane all summer until the premiere that we will know nothing about.

Oh the horror!

I just watched "After the Show" too! lol. If it wasnt for it being a Friday night I would be popping in a GSR goodie to my DVD player and enjoy the night, but its Friday and a special day in my book. :devil:

Hope everyone has a fun Friday night, whatever you decide to do. Yay for GSR love and all that is coming for the rest of the season!

WHAT? TTDAW posted the whole finale script.. whoa.. not cool. I wonder who alerted CBS, on this :( I just read that on there, from Mystery and Gibby, all spoilers are down..that's heavy duty S... :mad: HMMM a lawyer..I thought fan-stes were a entitity unto their selves, and no big media like CBS would give a ratts ass, apparently not!! scary :eek:

WHAT? TTDAW posted the whole finale script.. whoa.. not cool. I wonder who alerted CBS, on this I just read that on there, from Mystery and Gibby, all spoilers are down..that's heavy duty S... HMMM a lawyer..I thought fan-stes were a entitity unto their selves, and no big media like CBS would give a ratts ass, apparently not!! scary

Okay, I exaggerated just a little. But that's pretty much what they did. They posted those things called 'sides.' I don't really know what those are, but it looks just like script.

Well, anyhow, those who are spoiled knew lots of details and pretty much the entire plot the finale. I mean, it was a ton of info. Then we all discussed them everywhere. That's when the lawyer came in and told Mystery, "i'll give you a million dollars to never say a word again." Okay, i lied. But it was getting ridiculous with the amount of information we had. Sorry, I like to ramble.

*awkward silence*

So, Desert, hows the GSR photoshop business going?

Sorry, I feel like everything I typed had nothing to do with a ship. But it does, cause if the YTDAW downtime lasts a while, I'll be spoiler-less for those classic GSR moments that never end up happening. Like the Sushi or Hotel Room. Geez, I could kill to watch those play out.

I am insane. Run.

Gotta pop in here: YTDAW posted the sides that you can also get at other places. It's not like YTDAW was the only place to get them, but I understand the actions being taken...

Anyway, I often wonder how that sushi scene would have played out. I think some of it was a little OOC from what we knew of it, but I liked him tracking her down. I liked him taking care of her, in a sense. I think it would've been a great sign to us of him turning. Then again, it might've taken away from the WHAM feeling of "Way to Go," but hopefully not by much. I mean, we only see GSR in glimpses anyway.. So, I think I would've loved the Sushi scene.

As for the hotel scenes, I was always confused by that. My dream would be to get my hand on a writer's draft from eBay, but that'll probably never happen. Because, on the DVD's the commentators seemed confused about what was supposed to go on, which only further confused me. However, that darkened room with the heavy breathing scene just seemed a bit over the top for CSI for me. *ducks*

I think the sushi scene would've felt way too random for the episode itself, not that the dialogue was OOC, but that the scene was OOP.

In the midst of Brass potentially being a murderer, you're going to have Grissom come and have lunch with Sara?

I think it was meant to build up to Gum Drops, (or find a way to continue building - was this before or after GA?) but honestly, the scene suggests that they're not yet together, and in Bite Me it does definitely sound like they've been sleeping together already. So to be bed buddies but have him not know where she has lunch? That, I think, wouldn't have worked.

I imagine there were a few leading-up-to-reveal scenes that were cut for the same reason. That scene says that they're not together yet, yet we do know that they're discussing bed priviliages...

I think that the way they played it, we always knew something was "off" from their usual interactions, but until Time of Your Death, we didn't know it was on. heh.

Eh, my fiance and I often didn't know where the other was when we were on the same campus. LOL! And, Gum Drops was ep 5 of season 6. I think ABRTI was 7 and 8.

TOYD seemed saturated compared to anything else, which is amusing, because if you go back and watch it out of context, forgetting you're watching CSI, it's just the right amount of eye sex to send you crazy, but not impose on the rest of the storyline. Still, ultimate GSR ep is Butterflied. I will not budge until something better comes along. :)

ok now I'm really curious about this sushi scene which was cut. I have read about the hotel scenes here and there but this is the first about sushi. Maybe this has been discussed before, but can someone bring me up to speed here?

I am kind of happy about the way it played out in the end though. I mean, if the hotel scene was kept in, they would have had to change the end in WTG and TOYD would not have had the impact that it did.

How come it seems like GSR shippers are the only ones who call him Grissom instead of Gil?
Isn't it to do with the fact that Sara calls him Grissom? Catherine calls Grissom 'Gil', so Grillows shippers call him Gil.

Personally - Since I heard that CBS contacted them.. I was a bit... Happy. Not to sound rude, but it's SO hard to stay away from there when they have spoilers just sitting there regarding GSR
Me too. Anyone else got a fit of the giggles? :lol: Whenever I see a spoiler box entitled new spoiler or something, I'm like "Uh, oh." and I get this horrible guilt if I read it, but terrible jealousy if I don't. :lol:
I'm slightly strange. :rolleyes:
However, that darkened room with the heavy breathing scene just seemed a bit over the top for CSI for me. *ducks*
It did didn't it? It's rather GA-ish. I would have loved for it too air, but it would have been so OOC for TPTB. I like how things have played out thus far. :D

The hotel scene was in Gum Drops when Greg snored, so Grissom bunked with Sara, and heavy breathing commenced. The sushi scene...
An interesting scene was cut from ABRT2 where Gris joins Sara at a sushi bar and only goes there because Greg told him she was there. He leaves and pays for both their bills but doesnt leave before telling Sara that her being mad at him makes him feel closer to her.
I quoted from the tongues cost more thread. ;)

eggbe4thechicken said:
: Whenever I see a spoiler box entitled new spoiler or something, I'm like "Uh, oh." and I get this horrible guilt if I read it, but terrible jealousy if I don't. :lol:
I'm slightly strange. :rolleyes:

same ere lol, and thanks a million 4 the info on hotel and sushi scenes! Shame they didnt air!

hey people, new to this thread. I am a SNickers supporter ( dont shoot me) but wanna ship this as well. nuttynicky, in the boring UK too, maybe you shouldnt stick youre head in the fireplace again. Tried it, it just burns youre head more

An interesting scene was cut from ABRT2 where Gris joins Sara at a sushi bar and only goes there because Greg told him she was there. He leaves and pays for both their bills but doesnt leave before telling Sara that her being mad at him makes him feel closer to her.

Thanks for that egg. Because I was in the dark about that scene too.

And am I the only that thinks that doesn't make sense? :lol:

As for the hotel scenes, I was always confused by that. My dream would be to get my hand on a writer's draft from eBay, but that'll probably never happen. Because, on the DVD's the commentators seemed confused about what was supposed to go on, which only further confused me. However, that darkened room with the heavy breathing scene just seemed a bit over the top for CSI for me. *ducks*

Dude! :eek: When they said that was going to happen in TVGuide I was excited. I was waitin' for it. :devil: (This was when I was spoiler-free) Then she said he wasn't there?I was like "WTF?!" That could of left SO much to the imagination. :devil: :lol:

But yeah...::sigh:: COMPLETELY OOC. :(

:eek: YTDAW?! NNnnnnnnnnnoooooo!!!!! ::cries hysterically:: I am going to be a re-covering drug addict-like. Hey Adz? Can you coach me through it? :lol:

So...I have to work today. ::puke:: Because the kids have Prom, so my boss asked me to work. I told him "Okay, but can you give me a trade-off? Saturday for Thursday? Because you KNOW it's my CSI night." Even my BOSS thinks I'm mental. :lol:

Welcome to the addiction CookieMonster. We're all a little kookie here, so you gotta get used to us. I promise we don't bite...much. :lol: Kidding. ;) Welcome! :D

Anyway...gotta get ready for work. Until lata.

OUT.

Isn't it to do with the fact that Sara calls him Grissom? Catherine calls Grissom 'Gil', so Grillows shippers call him Gil.

I think so too, for some reason I can't seem to think of him as Gil. Griss sounds cool though!

Personally - Since I heard that CBS contacted them.. I was a bit... Happy. Not to sound rude, but it's SO hard to stay away from there when they have spoilers just sitting there regarding GSR

I'm trying not to read spoilers, and that's so hard. So it's nice if there's no new discussion in spoiler boxes. I know, that's just evil *ducks from the spoiler whores*

The sushi scene... An interesting scene was cut from ABRT2 where Gris joins Sara at a sushi bar and only goes there because Greg told him she was there. He leaves and pays for both their bills but doesnt leave before telling Sara that her being mad at him makes him feel closer to her.

This one is nice but I think it would have made it seem too much like Sara is jealous and somehow I don't like the idea of Sara being jealous just because Sofia wanted to talk with Grissom (assuming the scene is after the one with Sofia in the office). Thanks for the info though. It's always good to know what we missed (after the fact, so we can't feel too bad).

And am I the only that thinks that doesn't make sense?
I think she was mad at Griss because of the triangle scene in ABRTI2, if that's what you were confused about. I think she would have been mad because he should have sent her home, which I know he tried to do, but when Sara walked in it looked like they had been talking for a while, which equals pissed Sara. :lol:

I think so too, for some reason I can't seem to think of him as Gil. Griss sounds cool though!
Griss is sexier. ;) :rolleyes:

Where there any scenes from the early seasons that were spoiled to happen, but didn't end up airing? Like the Nick and Catherine make out session? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back