Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

haha, yes it does lol, so i take it you've done it as well then, if u kno that!

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

I have indeed done it. Its nice to meet a fellow person like me who, lets their curiousity get the better of them.

P.S. My strange fuzzy creatures dance in moonlight

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I wonder in the up-coming episode, now many scenes they'll have ?[​IMG]

[​IMG] The creepy little house :eek:

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't know, but I'm getting darn excited waiting. I have no idea how we're all gonna make it through the summer :lol:

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

You know what I've noticed? The ONLY continuity TPTB have EVER had is GSR....that makes me giggle. :lol:

And gsrLOVE? I'm SO with you...

As for the scenes...there's gotta be SOMETHIN'. I mean...the episode IS titled "Ending Happy". They gotta give us something...seriously.

If not...they better make up for it in the ones following that with the friggin' cocoon. It's gonna die by the time we see it. :lol:

The letter would be nice too...

6. Desertwind

:lol: :lol: That's what I thought.. what the hell, would live this long? come on!!! hatch already.. and I think they've ditched the letter, kinda of remiss at this point, to long ago,, but one never knows.. I'll call Carol Mendohsohn, and ask her :D

[​IMG]

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, let's stay on topic please and don't forget the three line rule.

Thanks

8. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

shudder at creepy house I dont like the lil miniature houses, they scare me. But i do wanna know who the person is....

My strange fuzzy creatures dance in moonlight

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Somehow, for some reason, I don't see us being told what was written in the letter, if you pause the scene at certain points, you can read what Grissom is writing. I think that's all they're going to tell us. We still get the basic gist of the letter, basically he misses her and such. I doubt that tptb is going to tell us the details, because they should probably stick to the main CSI part of the show. I just don't see any continuity with the letter, it's over, it was cute, but it's done with. IMO.

But the cocoon, I'm getting fed up with. Really, how long does it take for the thing to hatch? I was waiting for them to show it in Lab Rats because they were in Grissom's office quite a bit. I'm hoping they continue that, because if they didn't, I'd feel disappointed to know that they simply dropped a storyline. That type of a gift is special, and very Grissom. I laughed when it turned out to be a cocoon, I was expecting jewellery or something. I loved the look Sara gave after she opened it. She was pleased, but like WTF too.

So, they better show the cocoon soon. If it hasn't already rotted and died.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i have to agree with you sXs. like i said before, i don't think we'll get any continuity with the letter, but i do believe we will get a glimpse of what is in that cocoon.

i'm going away again, this time for a whole week. i'm gonna see you guys on Sunday or Monday. peace, yo.

11. Desertwind

I want to see him give her the letter too, maybe they'll bring it up, before this season is up.. and fans their all here in Vegas this week but [I posted the details in the S/7 spoiler thread] for the finale!! and it was from Shakspheare.. so beautiful! how he missed her face.. "I said I'd miss you, and I do" so romantic[​IMG]

[​IMG] LETTER

[​IMG] COCOON[​IMG]

12. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I've heard that cocoons can take a year to hatch. Most take a year to hatch. But lets say Grissom stumbled upon this cocoon some time after it was "spun..."

Damn you wikipedia!! :lol:

I agree. More cocoon, less letter. :)

I think Grissom has erm... "grown up" since then. Sure, it would be cool to revisit it, but you can see how Sara and Grissom's relationship has matured since he wrote her the letter. He wipes her tears, she shaves his beard *does happy dance inside*, they crack a joke at a crime scene. There isn't anything awkward about it. I think the writers know that and those who have been following the show know that. Why come back to something that just emphasized the angst and awkwardness of Grissom leaving?

Awkward...tehe, that's a funny word. :p

Yeah, I don't listen to him anymore. This is the same guy who said during an interview that George Eads and Jorja Fox would be replaced by some other actors when they were fired. He runs off of speculation. Jorja isn't bored.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

We should all start a petition stating that we need the Cocoon... To help us live through the summer without GSR. :lol:

A year?!! Are you friggen' serious?! They better not wait a year... We all know how they love continuity. :eek:

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Honestly, I think the letter, in terms of importance for the relationship, is far more for Grissom than for Sara. It allowed him to, in a really uninhibited way, write down everything he was feeling then, and it's likely that he sort of took a step back and went, "Well then why the hell did you leave letting her think it was about her, dumbass?"

I'm glad that things went well when he got back. I don't think Grissom deserved to "suffer" if he left to clear his head because he was overwhelmed, and then comes back to a cold bed because he didn't know exactly how to tell her he was leaving in what is likely his first ever major relationship.

15. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

A FREAKING year?! You. Have. GOT. To. Be. KIDDING. Me. SERIOUSLY. :eek:. I'd die...no really. I would.

I'll friggin' go down there and hatch it myself if that's the case. I'll either rip it open or sit on it. :lol: Whichever works.

I'm SO mad. This older gentleman from my work went this week!

He was talking to me last week and he said that he works until Thursday and he leaves April 22nd(yesterday) for Vegas and he'll be gone a WHOLE WEEK. I put two and two together in my head and realized THAT's the week their filming the finale in Vegas. :mad:

I screamed outloud when I realized it and I said "Ooooh! Ooooh! Take me with you! PUT ME IN YOUR SUITCASE! I can fit!" :lol:

On another note...this lady came into work today and I checked her credit card to check her name and expiration date on her card. Guess what her last name was? FOX. I wasd thinking in my head to ask her.."Fox, huh? Are you related to Jorja Fox? You know...Sara Sidle? Hmmm? HMMM?!" She would probably have a friggin' heart attack. :lol:

I 1.) Apologize for this REALLY long post and 2.) For using too many graemlins(sp?)

OUT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.