Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Happy Birthday Turtle! YAY!

Has anyone been able to get on YTDAW in the past 15 minutes? Just wondering if its just me.

As for tonights eppy, even though it is a rerun, its nice to see the beginning of the season again. Too bad there is no real GSR moments except for them working the case. Thats always nice too.

Yay for GSR love going strong!

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I wonder if we'll get any GSR moments leading up to the big "sara in peril" moment.. I've just been thinking that we have to have SOMETHING huge come through before she's taken, or else I lose some of the suspense. I just can't picture them killing her off if we've never seen Sara and Gil kiss. So, if they kiss before she's kidnapped, THEN I'll worry, because I can't see them killing her off without satisfying GSR fans with a kiss. We'd never shut up about it! Sure, last season all I wanted was a hug, but this year, if they're going to put us through wondering if Sara is even going to survive, I can hope they'll give us something big.... But, then I'm worried! Oh, I'm conflicted! I want a smooch, but if they do snog, then I'll be afraid that she's never coming back alive! Gah! I'm so conflicted!

3. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Ok, so I am close to convinced that Sara is not going to die. First of all, CD would be cool in some ways ("oh my God, someone we knew was a serial killer") but at the same time, this is Season 7. Sara just can;t be a murderer all of a sudden. Also, where would she find the time? Like Hodges said,: "I am always here." Between all the sex with Grissom and the lab, there is no way that she is the killer. Here is my humble opinion: Wendy=Natalie. Everyone should have noticed the way she was interested in whether Grisssom "was kept awake at night" by the miniatures. Even if Natalie is not Wendy, I am sure there is some part for Wendy to play in all of this. There is no way that Sara is the killer. This is our finest moment people: the ousting of the GS romance, and the revelation that we have all been waiting for: Grissom loves Sara. And, we are going to see him demonstrate that fact. If Jorja were ousted, we would have heard about it by now. This is gonna be our big episode shippers: let's stop worrying and begin rejoicing! Sara may be hurt but she is not dead - however this plays out will be good for our geeks.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday Turtle!

my present for you:

[​IMG]

i have nothing else to say. spoilers obviously rule the conversation ;) oh, the most annoying thing for me now? this little tid-bit on the right about the Living Doll plot being revealed. i seriously haven't read it, even though it's in my eyes all the time. and it's irritating the crap out of me, lol.

anyway, i love GSR! woo

5. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Don't read anything. Spoilers have not only caused me to have an ulcer, but I know that most of them aren't true.

Keep the faith, Adzix!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE another ARIES ;).. hope you had a great day ;) rock on!!!!

[​IMG]

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Just here to wish Turtle a very happy birthday (may all your GSR dreams come true!), and to tell Desert to read that post of hers again... seriously, girl, it could be read two ways. :) But I'm just joshin' with ya!

If you are spoiler-free and perusing the Internet with timidity due to fear of coming across an uncaged spoiler, please remember that there is a thread here informing people about places where they might come across spoilers unawares. You can use that thread to help you decide where you want and do not want to surf. Hope that helps!

And for the spoiled, remember that there's also a thread here with tips for making spoiler boxes that will help keep your spoilers completely caged, thereby leaving us non-spoiled in blissful ignorance :)

8. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

ok desert..i just watched your vid for five minutes straight again...soooo hot! lol, ok i have nothing much to add other than im tired as all hell, but i need to watch lab rats again to get my comedy fix :) yay GSR woo! one week and we get a new epi with new GSR goodness, mm i can't wait! i need to invent a time machine, that'd be cool. ::posts on to do list on refrigerator:: ok nite eh!

9. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

Happy birthday turtle *throws confetti and cake*

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURTLE! Have a good one! :D :D :D

I totally missed it too the first time I saw it! Only noticed it because I had heard about it on here, and went-a-searching. :lol:

and.....I have nothing else to say.... :D

11. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

is sara going to die and when is the finale airing i hope sara doesn't die]

12. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

er.....final on 17th may i think (could be wrong so dont throw things at me if i am!)

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Yep, May 17th. ::runs away disgruntled:: it's ok though, we get new epis every week until then..omg... 4 more and we're SOL all summer. BAAHHHH! you guys think Spike will be able to pick up season seven and start rotating them in? Doubtful I know, but I did catch the last 4 episodes from season six a few weeks ago. i shall remain vigilant :) ok work time. woo. Good thoughts of GSR eye sexing and pursing lips..oo oo :devil:

Oh!! And I missed it last night..happy belated b-day turtle!!

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Happy Belated B-day Turts! Hope you were thinkin' some good GSR thoughts on your B-day! :D

Bleach is on sale this week at PUBLIX(Where I work...). I seriously shiver when I ring it up. I need to see a shrink...seriously. Now if I find someone screaming down the bleach aisle...I KNOW we're in trouble. :lol:

So yeah. Maybe there is a GSR scene in "Ending Happy"? Maybe we'll get lucky. I mean...the titles always seem to have two meanings...

I know there is one in "Leaping Lizards" Because of the Rambo email...

::sigh:: One more week for new CSI. I need to keep myself busy...

This post was so pointless...

OUT.

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Okay. Guys I'm going crazy.

I had to go visit my aunt last night, and her young kids were running around. I pulled one over to me so I could give her a hug, and she was wearing.. Dun dun dun..

A butterfly neckless.. I said.

"Hey.. I like your neckless.. It's pretty.. It has a butterfly on it, I bet you really like it."

She looked at me and said

"You're crazy."

Hahahahaha.. Gosh, see what GSR does to you :lol:

I hope there is some GSR in the next episode, because GSR is awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.