Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I think I'm gonna stay out of here until after the Finale, since I am terrified of being spoiled. No hard feelings, see you in May Ladies!!!

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Hahaha, yes! :lol: And it was supposed to be canon!

I was so angry!! i read that one early in the season, and I forgot which episode it was supposed to happen in, and that's when I started watching CSI religiously. Because of a GSR scene I didn't want to miss. :)

But I never read the heavy breathing part (but that should make me anticipate hotter scenes to come :devil:). I thought it was just supposed to be Sara opening the door, letting Grissom in, and screen fades black. Hmmm... :rolleyes:

YTDAW is back up now. Spoilers are still down.

3. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

woo! thanks for the welcome. dont worry, i LOVE kookie people( am drunk on air, as always) and if you bite me, ill bite you back twice as hard! heehee, is also an evil genius. and please, everyone call me Cookie

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Cooki to the nuttiest groups on the 'files' Am I right fans :D? I've never heard about the Sushi either :confused: here's on of my fav scenes.. and I think when they consumated their relationship.. he's holding her hand.. and then[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Goes to show ya CBS does read.. freaky, really.

xx

Awww that is really good, Great job babes :D

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just wondering who told on them about the spoiler been spread around the board. I hope they don't change it. And we are not allowed to bring the spoiler here anymore from YDTAW.

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

It's because someone stole them from YTDAW, and decided to spread them about internet world. :rolleyes: And someone posted them on CSIWiki and I guess that's how they got them. I swear some people ruin it for EVERYONE.

And my boyfriend is being a jerkface. Just because I had to work today and I didn't want to see a movie last night. I hate boys. :mad:

Oh! I had a GSR dream last night! Words couldn't describe it! But pictures can...

[​IMG]

Let's just say I didn't want to wake up. :lol:

8. Desertwind

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS :mad:.. your right some ruin it for the rest.. and men/boys are slugs most of the them..don't worry can't live without them either.. or can we :D except this delicious man[​IMG]

EYE SEX

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay, i just rewatched Bang Bang and WTG and i gotta say that ... i freakin loved it. those episodes were done in such a precise and proffessional way, that i really don't know why people didn't like them all that much last year. i stopped my player a couple of times just to rewatch certain scenes. and i'm not talking only about the Grissom/Sara ones. my opinion on last year's finale? the eps rocked. it's really better when you watch both at a time without this huge week long break.

one thing that i've noticed is that Mr Carson (the waist guy) had those little figures of Gettysburg battle in his house. kinda reminded me of our MCSK. they looked a bit different than the miniatures this season, but it's still an interesting connection. i can bet TPTB hired the same models-making guy for both jobs.

about YTDAW. well, of course i don't want them to get into trouble but if they post such things like parts of a script, i'm not surprised they're down. and if it's true, i believe they have a damaging influence on our show. posting a couple of spoilers is one thing, but allowing parts of a script to leak out is something that should never happen.

now GSR. umm i love it.

fin.

i'm gonna go and eat some Nutella with a spoon. who knows what i'm talking about, has his life blessed and is surely extatic with every upcoming full-of-Nutella day. peace

10. Desertwind

Those were both great episodes.. and don't forget 'TOYD' also awesome[​IMG]
    TOYD

11. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Sara has called Grissom "Griss" before. I distinctly remember her calling him that in ABRTI, at which point I thought, "Oooh, perhaps they've gotten a bit closer of late!" (Little did I know, they had!)

I'm happy that the spoilers are on lockdown. It just keeps me from succumbing to temptation.

I am so hoping for lots of GSR goodness in the next (and final :( ) four episodes. I am also hoping that the GSR in the finale is :eek: so I can have plenty to chew on over the summer.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

We better get some darn good GSR by the end of the season :devil:

Or else this Summer is going to be one very, very long one.

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

im back! SaraSidleRules8, that is a seriously cool picture. *squee* Has she really called him Griss before?? youve got me calling him that now!darn you... Were not really getting much GSR in England, but then again, he is away on his week commute.

14. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

yeh, thats gd advice lol! And welcome to talkcsi, here have a cookie *hands newbiecookie*

15. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hmm, Cookies are my speciality as you can see from my name. You shoved your head in the fireplace again! Why, oh why??
    then again, it keeps youre scalp nice and warm i guess. heehee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.