Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy Photographer - Suspect: I'll talk ... only for the one in the next room -- The Pretty One.
Yeah I remember that. I remember thinking 'Which one is the pretty one? They are both pretty.' :lol:
Her personality makes her gorgeous.
Yeah, Sara can make Grissom smile so easily, which is so important IMO.

Exactly. I think that the point is simply that Sara doesn't get noticed, and doesn't want to be noticed.

Except by Grissom. lol.

Who has called her beautiful directly (since I met you), indirectly (someone young and beautiful) and said she looked nice in "The Accused is Entitled". He obviously has no problem with her physical appearance.
and that's another thing that i like about CSI, you know. in the real world there are billions of ugly people. like, seriously, people are usually not very pretty. lol. and Sara stands out a lot i think. if she worked in the real lab, she would get a lot of attention. and CSI shows it, kinda like it is. well, yeah, they kinda DO have all those gorgous (sp?) actresses but it's not like in Baywatch, you know.
As they say. Jorja/Sara reminds me a LOT of me. Sure I'm told I'm gorgeous, beautiful, yada-yada-yada, but I myself, don't see it. She dresses the way I dress, acts the way I act, we are just...the same in a lot of ways.
oh man. i just realized that it's the same way with me. oh dear. i'm like Sara. the thing with me is that i'm told that often, but i rarely see it myself. i'm pretty harsh on myself when it comes to my looks. and i was always a bit tomboyish, to be honest.

If it looks like I am obviously trying to piss people off, let me know because that isn't what I'm trying to do. I like how CSI waited this long to have a relationship, you see Miami & NY already jumped the gun on that storyline, as well as every other show ever made.

I apologize for not thinking Sara is attractive, but I do have to tell you, I have watched CSI with my buddies on numerous times and I've never heard anyone say she was. I've never been a big fan of her personality either, she used to be kind of b*tchy and snotty, but ever since the mid point of season 5 she started to grow on me, and it is nice to see Grissom with someone, no matter who it is.

Vegas has never been the kind of show that has appealed toward young guys, unlike Miami where you have Calleigh & Natalia. Like I said before, Wendy's charcter has a lot of potential, but the writers and directors don't utalize her like that. But LV with characters like Catherine & Sophia has never really tried to be a sexy show IMO. But all in all I support the GSR, whether I'm big or Sara or not.

I take Ausiello with a grain of salt. While he could be hinting that she is leaving (And we still are in the dark as to regards about her Contract Status), he usually guesses his answers, and his "sources" are not that great. However; I could believe it, she is very into the environment, animals, and etc. But... Personally speaking, I think they are holding it out to see how the finale goes; and/or keeping it in secret for the "mystery" of the finale/premiere of S8

I think Jorja/Sara is beautiful.

The conversation with Cat went a little more like this:

Cat: Did your father ever tell you, you were pretty?
Sara: I guess..
Cat: Did he ever tell you you were smart?
Sara: Yeah!
Cat: Blah blah blah.

There have been numerous responses on the show regarding her looks; maybe because Cath is so overwhelming with hers (I mean that in a good way.. She's gorgeous) that they feel some sort duty to do it for Sara.

Either way, she's absolutely stunning to me.

OK guys, I believe everybody has went far enough with the "Sara is or isn't attractive" thing. Everybody has their own opinions, so let's move on with GSR talk please.

Thanks

A blast from the past with GSR.. these are from "Overload" and "Turn Of The Screw" how well they work together, & always compliment one another and are continuly amazed by the cases!

2x1203-2.jpg

turnofthescrew1-1.jpg

I have a quick question, what episode is next? Leapin' Lizards or Ending Happy?

Ok yea idk if he had good sources or not but i'm scared lol she better be coming back. ya know? it's 1 more season. But yea they could just be dragging it out til S8. Thanks for the help.

I thought this was a GSR place not a "is Sara pretty" place??

GSR is Love.

Great pictures, desertwind! I love their rapport. I really enjoy their snarky flirtiness when they work together. One big benefit of GSR is how regularly we've gotten to see them work together. That just makes the show ever so much more enjoyable for me!

Man, I'm hoping these final four episodes bring me some mad geeklove. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the summer hiatus otherwise. I really don't have any other show that makes me feel shippy these days. I love House and I love Hugh Laurie, but that show is like the anti-ship for me. The characters are so much more entertaining when they're dysfunctional. Grey's Anatomy has far too many couples experiencing far too much romantic angst for me to get in the shipping spirit. Why should I ship when they do all the work for me (and, indeed, do more work and make more ships than I would ever want)? Nope, GSR is the only ship I care two straws about, so when I find myself unable to get a fix this summer, I might go stark raving mad. :eek: If I get left with a good dose of fresh geeklove before the summer commences I might emerge compos mentis come September. So, TPTB, let's geeklove it up!

ETA: It looks like it's Ending Happy followed by Leapin' Lizards, GSRlover.

Thank's LD me too, a long hot summer.. re-runs I guess and last summer I actually watched CSI/NY.. good show, although I'm not crazy about anyone particular.. I guess we'll just have to watch the old-re-runs

HANGING OUT notice how she's got her arm linked in his!! even off the set :p

Cute pictures desertwind! Its hard to believe its been.. how long now? LOL.

*waves* How's everyone doing? I haven't been here in a while :D lol. I know everyone like who the hell is she? So..

Anyways, back to desertwind, who I adore, I love your icon, its really cute, and its weird how that first picture has almost the same thing to it :D

OK guys, I believe everybody has went far enough with the "Sara is or isn't attractive" thing. Everybody has their own opinions, so let's move on with GSR talk please.

Thanks
and the spoiler-free have nothing to talk about again.

lol

oh hey CathStokes! long time no see. well, around here anyway ;)

okaaay, so i don't have anything else to add. i'm gonna go to sleep now.

*pats your head* My crazy Ad -- You'll be fine honey. You know its weird. I'm totally all over spoilers for NY, Miami, but I only know few spoilers for LV, but I'm basically in Spoiler Free zone. Freaky.

*wipers tear from face* My chinese food provider is going to miss me every Thursday this summer.

Think good thoughts, think good thoughs.... GSR KISS.

I'm far from the spoiler-free zone, but I wish I was closer. Well - that's why we've got our club, right!??! :p

I wonder what it would be like if Grissom and Sara actually kissed :lol: (Haha, that sounded so funny in my head... Not to anyone else? heh, heh?)

I mean I want it to happen so bad, but when I really think about it, I go "AHHH" and I get crazy thoughts in my head.

It's kind of like what George Eads said in an interview a couple years back "Everyone wants Grissom and Sara to make out like crazy, but then they see them on screen and they go "NAWWW" "

I'd still die to see a kiss though.

Wow.. This post was pretty much dedicated to a GSR-Kissie-Wissie...

I'm sending out a warning to the spoil-free posters:

The spoilers we're all discussing just got a big boost today by another source. What I'm trying to say is that things are likely going to be CRAZY in the community right now. So it's just a heads-up warning that spoilers might start leaking and to be extra careful!

Before anyone gets too worked up, let's remember that this is the clown who, when asked if there would be ANY GSR in the Season 6 finale, said there was 0 chance of it. Zero. Zip. None. Certainly no Grissom and Sara lounging on a bed together. So... grain of salt. As for his "clues"... why on earth would CBS confirm or deny something that is the main source of suspense for their finale? And finally? Jorja's contract expires in a MONTH. Given that she's "fighting for life" at the end of the finale, that means she has to be in the season opener in some form. If she was not returning, and her contract was up, she couldn't be part of the Season 8 opener. Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back