Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to be spoiler free, but I really wanted to know if Jorja Fox was returning, so I saw the report. Have to agree with sarahvma though, CBS may just be keeping it under wraps. Well anyway, reading about this didn't change anything for me. I still don't completely believe it and hope Sara is not killed. I am going to try to avoid other spoilers though coz I don't want to know who the miniature killer is or how if/how the relationship will be revealed.

Thanks for the heads-up, Sarah. I am dying to look under those blue boxes, but will try to refrain. I'm guessing there must be something important about GSR in these spoilers, given your warning--but I don't know whether to be giddy or despairing in anticipation!

As for George Eads's claim that we don't really want to see Grissom and Sara make out, well, I guess I kind of get it. What we love about GSR is the subtlety of its depiction. However, this does not mean I wouldn't love to see some sort of physical affection between the two. It can be a very understated kiss, or some handholding, or a hug. That would probably keep me going for months. (Hint, hint, TPTB on what you should give us in the finale!)

yeah, thank you sarah. i'm gonna have to stay away from some sites from now on and try to be very cautious about the rest.

well, i totally want to see a kiss. it doesn't have to be a full-blown hollywood make-out, but something sensual or just sweet would be really nice. and i think that's what we will probably get knowing Billy's willingness and Jorja's approval, lol. i would love it more than anything else.

one thing that could compete with a kiss in my mind is a handhold, for example when they're walking together side by side. not a Sara's-crying-and-i-don't-know-how-to-comfort-her or let-me-take-you-home-cuz-you're-drunk handhold, but a real we're-a-freakin-couple handhold. the one that when you see them, you make no mistake to what kind of relationship they're in. it would be very, very meaningfull.

a hug is something the least i want to see from the range of shippy possibilities that we might get. don't get me wrong, i'd still LOVE it, but it's not something that we haven't seen Grissom doing. in fact, he hugged two women on the show already - Catherine and LH. so yeah, it would be amazing to see him hug Sara, and it may be what we will eventually get, but i don't think it would satisfy me enough. if we will see him hugging her in the end of the finale for example, after rescueing (sp?) her from a buried coffin digged by the doppel ganger of the Grave-Danger psycho-grandpa, it's not gonna mean much more than hugging LH in the end of Pirates.

of course Grissom still loves LH, so it meant a lot there (lol) but you get what i'm trying to say.

a detail that would convince me to a hug, would be probably if they laced their fingers together or did something similar that would indicate their status. not just a pure hug, but something *extra* to it. it doesn't have to be big, but it has to be meaningfull.

and is it bad that i want the team to see it? lol

It's kind of like what George Eads said in an interview a couple years back "Everyone wants Grissom and Sara to make out like crazy, but then they see them on screen and they go "NAWWW" "
Yeah, and he did that hand thingy, like smush! :lol: ......that made no sense. :(
I want to see a kiss, I think it would be the hottest think on TV. I might implode though. :eek:

Oh god, another new spoiler....crap. I haven't highlighted, and I don't really want to either actually. I want to see how long it takes before I work it out, etc. :lol:
one thing that could compete with a kiss in my mind is a handhold
That would be awesome, totally relaxed and comfortable with each other. Buuutttt, I want your icon Adz, that would be perfect. :lol:
if we will see him hugging her in the end of the finale for example, after rescueing (sp?) her from a buried coffin digged by the doppel ganger of the Grave-Danger psycho-grandpa
Is that what you think is in the boxes? Sounds good. :lol:
and is it bad that i want the team to see it?
Me too! I want to see the WTF looks from everyone, that would be brill. :D

sarahvma said:
I'm sending out a warning to the spoil-free posters:

The spoilers we're all discussing just got a big boost today by another source. What I'm trying to say is that things are likely going to be CRAZY in the community right now. So it's just a heads-up warning that spoilers might start leaking and to be extra careful!

Before anyone gets too worked up, let's remember that this is the clown who, when asked if there would be ANY GSR in the Season 6 finale, said there was 0 chance of it. Zero. Zip. None. Certainly no Grissom and Sara lounging on a bed together. So... grain of salt. As for his "clues"... why on earth would CBS confirm or deny something that is the main source of suspense for their finale? And finally? Jorja's contract expires in a MONTH. Given that she's "fighting for life" at the end of the finale, that means she has to be in the season opener in some form. If she was not returning, and her contract was up, she couldn't be part of the Season 8 opener. Just a thought...

I love how reassuring you are. :) It would only make sense if Sara was part of season 8, because if the episode goes as planned, she pretty much has to come back (that is unless CSI does flashbacks to show her death, which would be really un-CSI like.) :) And thank you for repeating that Ausiello hasn't been the greatest source in the past, WtG especially. Maybe when he said greener, it was a reference to Jorja being a vegetarian. I don't know. :rolleyes:

***And another warning to the unspoiled: Beware of facebook groups! I saw that the group Geek Love (which is a totally cool group) was openly discussing finale spoilers on their wall.

Thank's Sarah MMMM, what TV Guide is this.. I just got mine, and it's nothing here!! just wondering ..Soo in response to that 'article'!!!!

here's an article by her, and she says "Everbody will be back in S/8" so confusing.. so who's right this Ausiello :( or Jorja.. CBS, once again needs to make an official announcement

ARTICLE SPOILER

And welcome back CathStokes you've been missed. and thank's for the sweet comments.. I adore you too!! don't stay away for so long!

toydanimatedgslooks3xi.gif

I haven't been on for a couple of days, and my word!- are there enough spoilers? No offense anyone- I hate spoilers, I really do, but I'm going to be in Australia for the finale (gosh that SUCKS!)- so I'm finding it sort of tempting to read one. It's like a little voice in the back of my head is saying go on, just one little spoiler won't hurt ... much But I haven't given in yet. I know I'll regret it if I do. And hats off to all of ya'll who are able to remain spoiler free- you're an encouragement!

Anyway...

Adzix said:

and is it bad that i want the team to see it? lol

I would LOVE that! It's cool how their relationship has been a big secret, but I would really like to see the rest of the team find out. That's been why the secret relationship thing has appealed to me so much- there's always the risk that someone will find out, and then what will happen? I hope they do find out sooner or later.

Thanks LadyDisdain for clearing that up! :)

I totally think Jorja would know more than that FRUITCAKE Ausiello. Sorry but there is NO WAY that Jorja would leave with only one year left. And i hate the article cuz he's like her contract expires in one month....oh my god no big deal...i hate him. lol

GSR is Love.

for right now, I'm kind of assuming that we won't know until September. If we find out prior to that, I'll be very, very surprised. So contract information, unless it comes directly from TPTB or Jorja, is speculation, IMO. I personally don't believe that Sara is going to die, and that Jorja's last interview sounded far too jazzed about the show for it to be her last season, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. In any event, I would say that it would be really, really cheap to end GSR without at least one kiss between them. That's me.

sarahvma said:
for right now, I'm kind of assuming that we won't know until September. If we find out prior to that, I'll be very, very surprised. So contract information, unless it comes directly from TPTB or Jorja, is speculation, IMO. I personally don't believe that Sara is going to die, and that Jorja's last interview sounded far too jazzed about the show for it to be her last season, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. In any event, I would say that it would be really, really cheap to end GSR without at least one kiss between them. That's me.

ITA with you sarah. I mean, I would feel like GSR was a waste of time by TPTB and a flash in the pan. I will feel cheated if all they did was to build it all up, only to let it die under that Mustang...

In other news, CSI: is on. Crash and Burn. As soon as it came on I screamed "Hank the SKANK!". :lol: My dad echoed me and I go "Dad, do you KNOW who Hank the skank is?!" and he said "Yes, I know who Hank the SKANK is...."

Oh...if only he REALLY knew....

I love GSR.
Lovidity(Is that a word?) LOVE GSR.
GSR rawks my FRIGGIN' Tinkerbell socks, man.

So I have been trying to think what Batshit!Grissom looks like and I cant get a clear picture in my head. If I could have it any way Id want to see him just a wreck. I hate to use a GA reference but like when McDreamy was completly beside himself when he thought Merideth was going to die. Like totally a wreck. First of all WP would look totally hot like that and secondly, we have never seen Grissom like that. If he snaps I can just see him snapping at the team, especially Greg. I can just see poor Greg throwing out ideas of how to find her and Grissom just turning them down. Just speculation. I just want it to be an Emotional!Batshit!Grissom.

GSR has been oficially canon for almost a year now! yay!

ginascar said:
So I have been trying to think what Batshit!Grissom looks like and I cant get a clear picture in my head. If I could have it any way Id want to see him just a wreck. I hate to use a GA reference but like when McDreamy was completly beside himself when he thought Merideth was going to die. Like totally a wreck. First of all WP would look totally hot like that and secondly, we have never seen Grissom like that. If he snaps I can just see him snapping at the team, especially Greg. I can just see poor Greg throwing out ideas of how to find her and Grissom just turning them down. Just speculation. I just want it to be an Emotional!Batshit!Grissom.

GSR has been oficially canon for almost a year now! yay!

ITA. I want to see the team come in, knowing he's beside himself because of Sara, and Greg say something and he just SNAPS. I want him to throw Miss Piggy against the wall...that thing FREAKS me out. :lol:

You do make a good point, Sarah its hard to tell how the finale will actually go down since he's the same one that did say that about season 6's finale. But if she's fighting for her life, they either have to bring her back to finish it. like a two part type. or do like shipwrecked said and do a flashback thing, which I agree doesn't sound like CSI's style. I agree with wanting to see Grissom freaking out. It would be different to see him the one lose control.

desert..i just watched that clip over and over and over for like 5 minutes straight. mmm GSR eye sex :D ok back to what i was doing!
i've always seemed to think JF would be back for S8 all this drama surrounding the contract has to be a ploy to get us all up in arms and watch the finale. TPTB wont give us half a dozen minutes of GSR hottness just to kill it off. it just seems unlikely, but that's my opinion. i hope JF will be back next season, but if not, i still respect her and i will still watch the show. can i get an amen? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back