Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*sigh* thank you Reebs. i came back, i played matches and i had 3 freakin' match points in a 3rd set. guess what, i lost, even though i think i played the best in my freakin life. this week was horrible *cries*
    wow, can she do that? that's cool though.
    thank you Jesus, thank you. you know first i didn't realize it's The Pic, i thought it was from Felonius Monk or something. so i looked at it and was like "hmmm, cool pic, haven't seen it before i think. ... wait ... F*CK!"
    GOOD, that's what i hoped for. 11 more days!
    i seriously believe that it would be SO much better if the kiss was unspoiled. imagine, you watch an episode, like Happenstance for example. no spoiler was released, you think no GSR is scheduled for that night. and then ... BANG. something happens and they, dang, they KISS.

HOW COOL AND HOT WOULD THAT BE?

y'all would all flip.
    nope, i don't think anyone ever liked a skinny-ass guy. i mean, there is no fun in cuddling to a sack of bones.
    *glares at choc*
    *sigh* yeah, i'm okay now, i recovered.
    awww, thank you Al *makes a grateful puppy face* i'm happy i didn't see the rest, so i don't really know anything. it looked totally like the Printer Scene or the one in Felonius Monk, so i still have no clue what they are about.
    i did my dear Turtellini.
    *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* thanks T. *hugs*
    i'm baaack, and i'm working on those rated icons we talked about earlier ;)
    the hand thing is TOTALLY Billy. watch TLADILA, especially the very beginning when he walks fast through that corridor when he sees a suspicious guy and goes after him. the hand thing is totally there. i've also seen one of he pics of him on some kind of award show or something and he does that too. it's adddoooorrrhhable.
    yay! thank you Toasty! i banned myself from going on WPAP, bestkeptprivate and Geekfiction. for 11 more days. 11 days without WPAP. oh god.
    LMAO *huggles BT*

i love y'all.

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

It makes me weak. *pant*
    Ah, thought. Adz you should totally make a 'hand' icon, it would be so friggin' hot! :devil:
    Good luck with that one. I personally have to have my Billy fix everyday.

Someone mentioned in the Hotness of WP thread that G has become more and more
    Like in season 1 when he bought the chem set for Lindsey, he was really happy and excited. I wonder whether he is like that at home with Sara? Wouldn't that be great? *stares off dreamily*

3. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I really hope that the scene ends up having all the different layers of feeling and atmosphere that the pics do. Gosh I don't think I am going to survive until this airs. *rushes off to stare at pics some more*

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I personally am riveted by the *spoiler* stuff, to see how close the actual epsiode comes to the *spoiler* we've all read about.. that's why, ;) if could be exact, could be close, and could be way off the mark.. so that fascinates me.. plus "curiosity gets the best of my interest"

[​IMG]

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

y'all, i have another Pic theory.

so y'all know that i know nothing (when there are cool spoilers i'm so careful that i even omit some of the desertwind's posts, cuz i KNOW she's gonna say something spoilerish, LOL. if she said anything in the previous posts, i have no clue). so here, another theory y'all can laugh your butts off.

Grissom and Sara PSV-ing at work. flirting, laughing or just eyesexing. Grissom has a hand on her shoulder or something. they are just very comfortable together.

and in the background of the pic, we see somebody from the team looking at them through the window or at the door and wondering if there is something going on between them.

yup, that's my new theory.
    lol, if i'll find a cool cap i'll make it ;) i can't go on WPAP though. anybody got a good caption of the hand-cuteness?

extreme O/T: oh gawd, Daniel Craig is so hot. i just saw a commercial of the Bond on DVD, and dang it, he's got such a great booodyyyy *dies* the thing is, that he's not very handsome or anything. 'tis weird.

6. Desertwind

Adzix you omit me..shame on you.. I'd never do that to you :D to each his own,, that's cool.. we all have different tastes don't we?

[​IMG] very protective

[​IMG] the 'blanket'

[​IMG] takes her arm

[​IMG] the 'pig'

HAND CUTENESS

[​IMG]

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^^ well i only do that when you start your post with "and i can't wait for Empty Eyes, it's gonna be so ..." and then i just close my eyes and laugh cuz i know you're gonna write something i cannot read, cuz i'm obsessed like that, lol.
    but you're awesome, you know that ;) what would we do without your pics?

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow...I leave for three days and this is what I come back to. :lol:. So...definately bought TLaDiLA tonight at Wal-Mart in the 2 for $11 section. I know...I'm cheap. :lol: I couldn't resist the Billy hottness for under 6 bucks, it was too tempting. :D.

So...::whistles:: EE in less than 12 days...EXCITING. :D Hopefully we get a promo this week....

9. Desertwind

OK, thank's!! but I only said it would be thrilling and exciting. that's so not giving away the plot. ya' think? I only try and please you all, never my intention to disturb anyone.. and that's a wrap.. I realize you don't like *spoilers*, but what about the fans that do? what are we supposed to do?.. so the "little black boxes" right.. and Adzix a newbie wants to know where your icons/avatars are, are you on the "FAN ART" thread.. more want to check yours out, and use them, just wondering ;)

[​IMG] more 'hands'

10. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

OHEMGEE, I know, right? He's my new favorite, just don't tell anybody who hasn't already seen my icons. shhh.
    Aww, I think he's pretty...after you look at him a little bit. -nods-

Because I'm dumb, I wanna know what WPAP is.
    Damn you all to hell!

Desert - I luff you and your random posty-cappyness. It just makes my day so much better.

Can you imagine the explosion there is going to be after EE and the 'hug' if it doesn't get cut. my. dear. lord. I don't know what I'm actually going to do with myself, and I'm pretty sure the computer will co kaput if I download them all. oh. crap.

- Andy // Toasty

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

like he's totally not a doll-face metrosexual celeb. he's got that something, and after i've seen the Bond movie i love him. and ya know what? i think Daniel is the next mutation of WPHS. MissDee?
    oh Toasty, Toasty, Toasty. WPAP is a William Petersen Appreciation Page - my source of air, lol.

ETA:
    new batch on my LJ! TLADILA nakedness!
    [​IMG]

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

No, he really isn't. You have to kind of look at him and then get used to him...or watch him in a bathing suit...to really love him. Shmexy thing.

Some how, I knew it'd be something like that, Adz.
    I went there, and the utter hottness burned my eyes. So then I needed eyedrops. And that burned my eyes too.
    So really, my eyes are just like my toast.
    Burned to a crisp.

Edited because I suck and it was mean. Sorry people.

- Andy // Toasty

13. lea

lea Police Officer

I have only glanced at the page (for now), not in a reading mood :p But where can I see this promo you guys are all talking about :p Is it pics? Or a clip or something?

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Comments like this only serve to incite negativity & have caused problems in the past in Shipper Central, so please refrain from making them. Thanks.

Here's a reminder from the Shipper Central Rules:

15. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I have a haorrible day at work and then I come here. You guys make me happy and looking at those pictures makes me EVEN happier. :D. I can't wait until EE...10 more days. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.