Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

They are beautiful. Quite a revealing top S has on there. :eek:

I love how G prepares himself to speak to her in that scene.
    He stands square, takes a deep breath, fingers together, and then talks.

In previous seasons he has done similar things. In Snakes, for example, when he, possibly nearly asked her out or something. He took an audible breath then I think too. Right before he said "Lets, um..." Good scene, good scene. *nods*
    He's such a sexy man. JF looks good in that scene too. I like her top, it's quite figure hugging, but in the right places. :D

ETA: I must apologise for this post not making a bit of sense. I will try and amend it, but it probably won't make a blind bit of difference. :rolleyes:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Excatly, proving what a pro. he is!! his timing and his delivery of his dialogue is so precise, so perfect, and her.. and he does come across as such a geek, (best looking geek, I've ever seen) their awesome together,, such fantastic actors, and I think he's done a complete 100 turn around, "I'll miss you" the cocoon, the love letter, and now coming up "EE" she seems to have brought him out of his emotional shell :p

[​IMG]

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Adz: I know you probably won't read this for a few days, but I am so sorry you were spoiled. I know how hard you work to remain unspoiled. *hugs*

When I get a little worn out at work, I just gaze at those picture. I keep trying to play the scenario out in my head, though. I mean, obviously they're watching the tele side by side. Then, he notices she's crying, and sneaks an arm around her before lifting his hand to catch her tears. She closes her eyes, moved by the gesture, but still hurting desperately. My guess is that, if the hug is still in, that's when she turns towards him, looking at him, aching, hurting, feeling guilty... And he just pulls her into her arms, and that's when she REALLY loses it. Sometimes, being comforted just makes you cry harder...

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*de-lurkes*

Dude, it shows her ARM. WOAH, it's her whole arm! *GASP* Guys! Look! They showed Sara's whole arm and not Catherine's ... for once!

The what-na-who-how? What you talkin' bout?

*tries thinking of a way to sum up the pics* No, no, that about covers it.

In that deep breath he takes, he is thinking about how half the world just DIED right then waiting for what he has to say.

I remember that, I died. But I died happily. :]

YAY SARA DRAMA!

*nods*

So I think I'll rant about something now.

I've really been wondering when they got together lately. Really it's like a tobacco monkey on my back going EEK EEK EEK! Instead it's this little voice inside my head asking 'when did they start doing it?' And in my head, anything that says 'they' is of course Grissom and Sara. Really, who else would it be?

I'm thinking that it HAS to be later than Committed. In Grave Danger, when they are talking about Grissom's cowboy fetish, the atmosphere of the conversation seems... i dunno. It just seems softer, lighter, more LOVING, if you let me exaggerate. Then in the rest of Grave Danger, you can't really tell what they're acting like cause there's the whole drama of Nick getting kidnapped. So that kinda throws it off.

I don't remember much interaction in Bodies in Motion, but I remember something happened in Room Service. Wasn't that the one where Grissom says 'Or maybe they were having sex and he couldn't breathe?' or something like that. And he made it sound personal, and Sara took it personal. So maybe they were DOING IT at that point, so they would have been dating before that, or ya know, maybe not...

I'm thinking Grave Danger I guess, by over-analyzing it.

Okay, gone back to lurking now.

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

ok i know i'm totally off base, but i was..lets just say "detatched" from CSI, and the world for about a year when i worked graveyards. i've heard gum drops mentioned about 5 times in the last few days. what was the big scene that was supposed to air? if someone could enlighten me, im finally watching the epi on spike tv right now. THANKS!!

okay ill shut up now..
    im still drooling over those pics..omg i cant wait that long!!!! i hope they dont cut out the hug.

6. Desertwind

Grissom and Sara were supposed to spend the night in a motel, because of Greg's snoring.. but WP had a death in his family (nephew) and they cut out that scene ;) so no Grissom in this ep. ;)

7. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*snorts* I don't know why that just struck my funny bone. I've heard a lot of things about Grave Danger, both good and bad, but never before have I ever heard anyone say "Yeah, that whole kidnapping thing? Totally took away from the possible GSR."

That just made my day. Thank you. :lol:

You must be really dead by now huh? CSI has killed you. I can't think of a better way to go.

Dude. Did you just call me Turts? *giggles*

Dude. And Reebs just called me Turt. Are you guys trying to tell me something?

Speaking of Reebs, you should PM me the link to the chat. I'd join you there once in awhile if I had any memory at all and could find my way back. Eh, I'll just PM you and ask for it. Why am I still typing? :rolleyes:

I love all - with or without Canon. Granted, I'm much more friendly whilst getting my way. I love sailing this ship.

Breathe! I'm so very sorry that someone ruined that for you! But I went and took a peek. The only one I saw wasn't that.. revealing. Though, maybe we didn't see the same one. You is gonna be ok. I promise. *pats Adz*

We'll miss you!!

Nah. I have a thing for the Buddah belly. ;) Especially when it's WP. Especially when it's accompanied by the beard. And the Hat. *sighs* I have issues.

I try! I really do! I think I'm broken. I can't write pre-canon stories anymore - it's like pulling teeth! Come to think of it, I can't write postcanon fics anymore either. *sobs*

That, I couldn't tell you. However, I did notice while watching Kiss the Sky (seriously, watch it.) that WP does that thing with his hands. You know that thing. The whole point the fingers out and then make a fist thing. You know what I'm talking about. Don't you? I can't be the only one that sees it. Anyways, so he does it in that movie. Which makes me believe that perhaps it's not just a random "acting like Grissom" thing. And what's awesome? I do it too. It's like a centering movement. Helps me wrap my brain around things. Or helps me prepare for saying something. I didn't notice I did it until my sister pointed out (rather rudely) that I did. I laughed.

Empty Eyes[/i]]You are going to be horribly disappointed if that hug gets cut, aren't you? Me too. Like I've stated before, it takes a lot of strength for a strong person (of either sex) to break down and cry infront of someone. Am I the only one hoping for heart wrenching sobs? Because Alyssa's right - sometimes realizing that someone is willing to carry your burden with you makes you cry harder. *sigh* I want to cry. Not because I'm happy or sad or whatever - but because it's so... cleansing. I'm insane.

I really need to get to bed so... you guessed it...

That is all.

Edited because it would be nice if my Codes would work on the first attempt. Instead of mashing everything together. And removing my spoiler boxes. Dumb codes.

8. eggbe4thechicken

It was said in a thread about who had signed, etc. Someone mentioned that things had been tense on the set for her. I was just speculating on it. It could be because her ship is cannon, whereas YoBling, etc aren't, but of course it could just be a rumour. ;)
    True. So true.
    I would be so pissed. Pissed I tell you if that hug gets cut. I'm warning you now. Things would be broken. I want full body contact on screen and not just in my head. *cough* :rolleyes:
    We were discussing this in the WP thread. I personally pout and smirk just like both geeks do. I can't help it. It's a reflex. If only I could manage those hot accents..... :p

Edited because I broke the rules. I'll slam my head in an oven door for that. (anyone a HP fan? :p)

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi guys. We've had a request from some GSR fans to make sure that when spoilers are posted, that you put the episode name in the 'SPOILER! About:' part. eg. as Turtlebaby has done two posts up from this one. This is because some fans are interested in spoilers for certain episodes, but not others. When the episode isn't specified, they may read info that they don't wish to know yet.

Thanks. :)

10. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

Hey.....
    Could somebody (Anybody) Please please please tell me where I can find the promo pics for Empty Eyes!?!?!?!?! Pretty Please........:):):)

I am dying to see them.....:):):):)

xXx...

11. eggbe4thechicken

Have a looksie on the season 7 pics thread here It's the post with the numbered links. ;)
    Incredibly hot geeks. I can pretty much stare at those pics all day. I am sooo looking forward to that ep :D

12. Desertwind

Hey fans, so he might not hug her, but the wiping the tears from her eyes, so romantic..sweet..caring and loving, and it shows his compassionate side.. so no hug.. but that's enough, he's touching her.. WHOPEE..it'll take my breath away

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. vplasgirl

vplasgirl Victim

Oh my God. I actually had to look for a Grissom/Sara thread. This is strange unless, and it's what I suspect, Grissom/Sara people are discussing this relationship elsewhere. It's the only canon romantic relationship on the show, the only one for seven years, so isn't it weird that this discussion thread is so hard to find? It should be top of the heap. Unless the Grissom/Sara fans are discussing the relationship elsewhere.

14. Desertwind

Welcome vplasgirl it was featured all last week, and was at the top of the heap.. glad your here, and yes 7 years.. and still going stronger than ever :p

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

And then, the censoring went kaput.

Holy friutnugget!
    I'm going to go bash their faces in for you right now, dear.
    Rawr!

Thank the Lord for people like Dory the fish, who are totally awesome, but suck with remembering things.
    Adz = Dory

But Sarah was right, the other two pictures mean a lot more to the story then that one...
    I think.
    Sure, yeah, that's what we're going with.

How many people here are actually spoiler free? I've always wondered. I knew we had a running count somewhere, and the numbers compaired were just pathetic, but I can't remember.
    If I had the choice for Empty Eyes, whether to be spoiler free for it or not, I really don't know. A month is a helluva long time to go without CSI, and as soon as there are spoilers, I can't help myself. But I really don't know. If you have something to look foward to in an episode, I think it is maybe a bit more fun. 'Cause then your looking all around for it, tearing your hair out wondering whether the editing bastards cut it out or not.

It confuzzles me, homie g.
    Word up, yo.

MiamiDade - Right-O, daddy O.
    God, I can't believe I actually typed that out.
    And probably wrong too.
    Dear Lord have mercy on my soul.

- Andy // Toasty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.