Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, GOOD EYEBALLS, my pic, and I didn't even notice it :mad: MSCK killer :devil: so the promo is up on CBS ~~~runs over there~~~ cool..and Adzix you wanted some pics with their 'hands' your wish is my command ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It March, 29.

I saw the promos over at YDTAW, you guys got to see it. It will make you want to cry on that episode. Sara is upset, really upset because the girl died in her arms. If you see it, looks at Sara's sad face then Nick's sad face. Remember guys, Sara and Nick hate to work on the kids case. 6 showgirls are babies, like they in their 19 or 20.

I put the spoiler up, just in case, you guys don't want to see it. I know few of 'em don't see spoiler they don't want to see.

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Holy CRAP I'm excited. I just squeed so loud my dad that I was dying. :lol: I don't think we're gettin' the hug guys...but the wiping-the-tears reaction will do...for now. :D But we BETTER get a kiss...

4. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Oh my gosh! How much you wanna bet thats the MCSK and he's coming after one of them in the finale!

OK I want to hug her now! Poor Sara! Oh gosh I want it to be March 29th so bad! I had no idea there were supposed to be FIVE of them though. Yikes. And if Catherine says theres alot of blood theres alot of blood. Oh gosh but SARA CRYING AND GRISSOM ACTUALLY DOING SOMTHING ABOUT IT!

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

MD -
    Sorry about that, bud, I just kind of lost my head.
    Won't happen again.

Why is everybody being so negitive about the hug? I still think we're going to get it, actually. There is tear wiping, sure and that's good, but I think it's just a throw off. We'll still get a hug.

O/T - Ohmygod, Adz is my new super-secret lover. Sssh.

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

No worries. ;) It happens - thanks for acknowledging. :)

7. SaraSidleRules8

I REALLY hope your right Toasty...I am going to cross everything I can cross. :D

8. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

oh my gosh..... bieng spoiler free during this is sooooo hard!!! I can't take it! No, i will be strong! lol. i watched werewolves last night on spike and did anyone else see the part were sara wenyt to sofia s crime scene and she was all, a lot of hours late?????? hmmmm... wonder what she and a certain other were doing????? just a thought. i am going right now to watch the promo.... is that considered a spoiler? i don't think soooo...... i can take it..... as for the pics, I have only seen one and it was forced on me...... sooooo hard!!!

9. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Cherry,, while I am spoiler-free myself, I consider the promos fair game. I'm not radical about it like some of the militant folks here *coughAdzcough*; I don't mind getting tidbits about what happens in the episodes... I just find that if I know some good GSR is coming, then I kind of concentrate on that instead of on the episode, and that ruins it for me. And if I know the details of the case, it's not so much fun to watch. But since CSI doesn't really give away plot points in its promos, I don't mind watching those.

10. SaraSidleRules8

::clears throat:: I dunno MissDee It's JUICY...it MIGHT ruin it for you. Just fair warning...Don't watch the end. That's all I'm going to tell you. ;)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it's totally WPHS-y. you look at him and think "nothing that special, just a guy". then he takes his shirt off. and you cannot think anymore cuz utter hottness melted your brain. it's an Ebola of WPH-Syndroms in terms of quickness of the attack. the original WPHS is more severe though and gets deeper under your skin.

does anybody know what i'm talking about? lol
    that's why i wear hottness-proof contacts.
    thanks kissmesweet! well as far as i remember there were spoilers about GSR getting canon before the finale and GSR people knew that there will be a domestic scene. from what i've read some time ago, in the thread 16 i think it was, we knew the word "goodbye" will be said twice and that it's gonna be also the last thing said in season 6. and there was a whole bunch of angst theories floating around.
    *sneaks to the choc's corner with Dean and tells him to treat her with red eye-rays* Dean is mine, and i can use him whenever i please. don't forget that. lol
    becuz i am your master.
    cooool, thanks des. hey do you have any caps where Billy walks with his hands put in this specific way that he does? you know, like linking the thumb to the tips of his other fingers and doing this goofy thing with his whole hand?
    does it have anything to do with my newest set of icons where Billy is completely naked?

12. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Wow the promo for EE looks... I dunno. Is anyone else dreading this episode? I feel like it's just another thing for the team to deal with. Of course, both of my major ships were represented in the promo (GSR and The Love) so I guess I can't complain too much.. I'm just having a feeling about this one. I dunno, ignore my ramblings.
    Adz, your new icons are amazing! I actually went and made a LJ so I could tell you that there, but I'm kinda busy, so this'll have to do for now.

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I was at work when I saw that promo, and I really needed it. I'm so glad the promo was structured the way it was. It starts with Grissom and Sara shots on stairs... then ends with him comforting her. It's great. Bookends. Also, they do enough time with showing everyone else that the GSR doesn't feel overwhelming to those who are adverse to it. Nicely done promo crew! Seriously excited to see it, to know it's coming, and that the promo TOLD A STORY instead of flashing 30 billion images in front of us too fast for us to digest.

Someone asked on the last page if we knew about WTG before it aired due to spoilers. I knew something was going to happen, but our spoiler queens over at YTDAW were fairly tightlipped... I mean, there were EARLY rumors that they'd get together in the finale and that we'd get a kiss... but all that changed, and I MUCH prefer the version we got. Knowing they'd been together a while made it more fun to go back through season six eps (which were mostly bleh) and try to figure out at what point the geeks got together.

I like being spoiled. Though, I do like the occassional suprise as well. :) I guess, if the full scripts were available, I'd probably SKIM them. :) I don't need EVERY answer. :)

14. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Hi, guys!
    So I haven't seen the promo yet, because it's not on grissomsararomance.com and that's my only source for those things.
    from what I read, it's great stuff. So I've decided to go spoiler-free for this ep, it promises to turn out great. I mean, we've got a crying Sara! What else can we ask for? Oh, oh, don't tell me - we want the Bugman to come and comfort her!
    Anyway, I'm going to be very busy this week, so I won't write in this thread for a while. But I'll see ya'll on 29th! The cookies are on me!

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

No...

*shifty eyes*

Until about a week before, we didn't know they were already together, so we were thinking the episode would end with them getting together the first time.

I remember being kind of disappointed by that, because I was so sure the scene in "Bite Me" had meant something, so while it wasn't as fun to not see the moment they got together, I was glad that all of the lead up wasn't for nothing.

But to answer your question, we knew something would happen, but aside from finding out they were already together, we knew next to nothing about what was going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.