Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

agreed. besides, it would be too obvious who comes back from that shower if he didn't have anyone other who he would be attracted to through all those seasons. i had my thoughts racing 100 miles per hour. "who's that?? Lady Heather? Sara? Terri? Doc Robbins? Sofia?"
    yeah, i hope you're right. i mean, i NEED a lot of GSR to survive my 24 hour trip to Europe. and, omg, i'm gonna be so close to coming back home when it airs. geeeeez, those 3 months in this stinkin' country passed so quickly. lol. no, i didn't really mean it. *hides from furious Americans*
    oh Crys, my buddy! i made it with the specific purpose of drooling. as the old saying goes: there are three things people like to stare at: a rippling stream, a fire in a fireplace and billy petersen's bare chest.
    you. are. precious.
    basically yeah. i'm okay if he just tells her he is leaving in a way that she knows it's not her that causes his decision, but i want him to be sure about the relationship.

in other words - i ain't need no angst!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, I CAN T BELIEVE IT!! Iam gone for a couple of days and now we have a brand new thread!! Hilarious!
    I am so glad to be back I ve missed gsr so much!!!!
    Just saw happenstance, can anyone explain to me what sara ment by saying I wont wait, up i didnt really got it??!!!
    So desperately hoping for a kiss under the mistletoe!!!!!
    I am so curious how the writers will deal with gsr when it comes to grissom leaving las vegas for a while, hopefully sara already knows and everything is fine. But its so high time for some action, come on its christmas time, its all about love and being together with the ones you love. What about a little committment. I really want to know what he exactly feels for her, and you know action speaks louder than words. I just watched hunger artist this weekend and I nearly freaked out when grissom said, "I have a gal named sara" that was sooo gsr, he didnt need to say it like this, so it was totally on purpose! What about GSR- "I got a girl named Sara" for the next thread?!

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Doc Robbins' color is blue, idiot! *tuh* Robbins does nothing in pink.

But yeah - I know what you mean. Even for those of us who had been shipping GSR all year, it was a shock that they were already together. Some people had been campaigning for that route, and with every new GSR scene said that they saw proof of that theory, but nevertheless, it was the fact that it could've been Lady Heather or Sofia to the other posters that made it more surprising.

lmao. Well, if we DON'T get it, I know I'll be watching Butterflied on my cell phone throughout the holidays.

Funny... I've never heard that version.

Aren't I just? For some reason, when Reebs and Zigs call me precious, it comes out as "Evil" or "Disgusting".

Well... I don't know - I'd rather have him be an angsty dick to her before he leaves, and then realize how much he misses her.

lol - see what happens when you leave, gsrhappyending? FOR SHAME.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I know I know..... *Buries her head in shame*
    But because you re the one who knows everything, please can you update me just a little bit, just enough to keep me from dying from gsr absense?!! What does I wont wait up mean?!

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. There. You have appeased me, minion.

FURTHER PROOF OF THE BEARD

LOL.

I love torturing Adzix - that's definitely stubble, though.

Do you think Sara would insist that he shave that off?

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, its been my experience that stubble does MUCH more damage than a beard would ever do. I dated a guy for ages who had a beard and never had a problem with burn. But stubble? Anyone comes near me with that and they'll suffer an ugly death. Shreds your face no question.

So.. yeah... making this about GSR... If it's still stubble when the Bugman comes home, Sara will most likely make him shave, because of the high ouch factor. But if it's back to being a full beard once more, perhaps she'll encourage him to keep it? After all, they got together while he was still bearded. Maybe she and the beard could reminisce over some old times... :devil:

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, THEN DON'T READ THIS SPOILER!

okay guys, big news today: i was just reading the newspaper, and i saw some shocking news in it. Holland is gonna air season seven tonight, and the newspaper had some announcements for this season. i quote: in the twelfth episode of the seventh season, a new character will be introduced, and will stay on the show. the name of this person is Liev Schreiber, also known from 'The Omen' and 'The Hurricane'. okay guys, i really don't think that this character will just be introduced, i think he will replace someone. i don't hope it's billy, cause that would break my heart, and also GSR.. i'll keep my fingers crossed for now, and i hope you do the same...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

About the beard: That is exactly what I thought, it looks like he is bringing beard sexiness back... And I totally agree about the burn issue, for saras sake he better let it grow...... About spoiler
    I will not ruin your fate but I dont think there will be an eight season with billy. after seven years of csi I have the feeling he is eager to do something different. The main question is HOW the writers design his leave. Is he going together with Jorja or is Jorja staying without him ?! If Jorja remains on the show will grissom and Sara still be together or have they broken up.?! I have the feeling they will both go cause they two have fighted for gsr and cause billy is a producer too, he will not let anyone ruin gsr in the end.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. And our lecture on the correct length of facial hair in a relationship has been taught by guest speaker, Fogi.

Ugh - remind me not to use University puns right now. I FUCKING HATE SIGNING UP FOR CLASSES. And I really hate having late fucking registration and EVERYTHING is full... *grumble grunt grumble*

Anyway...

Oh, there's no question that they're grooming Liev to take over IF - and I'm stressing the if - William Petersen decides to leave. I mean, why else would they have picked someone who is essentially just a young WP? I think Liev is a good choice, but it all depends on the role they give him. Louise Lombard is a good actress and she was given Sofia :(. So... yeah. My thing is that even if Liev does wind up "taking over" for Grissom, I don't see this as a huge threat to the ship. According to mystery, WP has been stating for a while that he wants Sara to leave with Grissom, whatever that would mean, and I really doubt that just because he's Grissom's replacement, Sara's going to hop in the sack with Keppler.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I want them ride off in the sunset.....
    I thought about a little christmas gsr scene:
    Greg hung a mistletoe over grissoms office door as a joke...
    ( you know greg would so do something like this just to annoy gris)
    One evening Sara walkes trough grissoms door to talk to him about a case.
    Sara: Hy Gris, got a minute ?!
    Gris: Of cour... (stops talking and spots the mistletoe hanging over Saras head)
    Sara: Is everything okay, you have that strange look on your face..?
    Gris: No everything is fine, just dont move would you?
    Sara: :confused: :confused:
    Gris: (stands up from his desk and walks over to Sara)
    Sara: what is it ???
    Gris: (Pointing at the mistletoe, smiling) You know, never break with good old traditions.... He grabs Sara and gentle kisses her under the mistletoe
    Sara: (gasping and looking very surprised); I didnt know you are that romantic..
    Gris: Well, my lady bug, there are a lot of things you have to learn about me... :)

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, 'tis the eternal question

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I must admitt I really got used to the beardless grissom BUT I loved season 4 and especially season 5 with the dark, troubled grissom. I have a weakness for men who suffer....
    The beard makes him mysterious and sexy. But I also like his body, so in shape right now, yummy, yummy.. Sorry got carried away...

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I went with the first option as well (Sorry, Adz). I think that as good as he's looked this season, the beard was ultimately better.

Plus that's just the stubble he's sporting in those pictures.

In a couple of weeks it would be a full-grown beard. But like Adzix said, he's most likely doing an alcoholic scruff for the role.

Okay, so bringing it back to GSR... I think I preferred "Dark" Grissom. Yes, lovey Grissom has been good, but I think that if we saw him come back from the break with a new vigor, it would make sense that he be a lot more confident. We can have Season 4 Grissom back without him feeling "broken".

If WP chooses to leave, chances are that it won't be on amicable terms for Grissom the character. I mean, he's facing Ecklie potentially canning his ass or Sara's or both, the team finding out, and a crazy serial killer.

I don't think that if they leave it'll be in death, but I doubt that the events leading up to it will be all that cheerie.

14. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

I chose other in the poll because I don't want the beard back. But not because of dark/sad Grissom, I just don't really like it. It's...well it's...facial hair. I just don't really get down with the facial hair. It looks like, like fur or something to me. But whatever floats your boat.

P.S. I think the beard kind of covers up his cute face. Like on of my VERY metrosexual guy friends says, "The only reason for facial hair is to cover up ugly." lol And WP doesn't have any ugly to cover up.

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

another things is, it was predictable that TBTP will do that. the hook up scene would be very hard to make considering the complexity of their relationship, timeline etc etc. so it wouldn't be easy and possibly OCC. nevertheless, i would LOVE to see their first hook up, it has been a matter of so many FF, it's not even funny.
    yeah, and i'll be watching the first 10 eps of S7 repeatedly. i've got a question, when is 7x11 scheduled for? cuz i may be still in Europe at that time, and i may not be able to see it which brings me to tears. i'll have to ask somebody to tape it for me, and i will be absent from Talk for a couple of days as well. so what was it? the 4th?
    you learn new things every day. now you can use it on a daily basis.
    it's because i said that to Crys. lol
    you are such an angst ho, it's scary. i want peaches and bunnies.
    TOLD YOU SO.
    well he shaved it after he got together with her, but i think it was more of his decision really.

on the poll i voted beardless, DUH. i want to see his sexy face. i mean, we've had him bearded for 3 seasons in a row, and i really missed his face and his expressions. so now we got it, and i was VERY happy about it. i don't want a beard anymore, besides Gina'll make him shave it. Good Gina.

but the article? ohhhhhhhhhhh gawd *melts* i freakin' love his arms, oh lord. i think he'll come back skinnier after the play, ya know.

oh and i heard that he will be in S8 (!) just in a limited no. of episodes. it's something someone wrote on GLH thread. don't know how true it is.

P.S. sarah, i'm glad you like your wiener.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.