Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

is true i heard this in ytadw keapler is killed in the episode 7x16 if i am not wrong ;) and grissom & sara work together :D

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/825/dsfghhqpecz4.png lol

2. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yay! and welcome to spoiler-free-ness, we are the spoiler-free, we are insane and ruled by the wounderfull miss.Adz

Yay for the semi-spoiler-free

LMAO :lol:

And one question: are we getting a new epiesode next week?

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

We're getting our first Grissom-free Keppler episode next week. "Sweet Jane"

It's the only Keppler episode in which we have NO GSR mentions or flashbacks or Grissom returns :(. So it'll likely be a slow episode for those of us who are starting to watch just for the Grissom/Sara. lol. But who knows? Liev does look promising.

4. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

I have a question. This is not a spoiler, since I'm spoiler-free; it's just something that occurred to me, now that we're at the end of the thread. We've picked a thread title that suggests that Grissom and Sara are talking on the phone on a regular basis. So what if the show explicitly states in the next few episodes that Grissom and Sara aren't in contact with each other at all while he's on sabbatical, for whatever reason? Will we look lame for having a "They're totally on the phone all the time!!" statement as the title thread? We're getting close to decision-time, so I'm just interested in what everyone thinks.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey gutterflies :) Looks like we're nearly ready for our new digs. #25 - same age as me... *whistles innocently* What? People tell me I LOOK 25, so that's what counts, right? :p

I'll take this opportunity to pimp the GoScaRs for the last time in thread 24. Nominations are open now, so get your butts over to the GoScaR homepage by CLICKING MY BANNER and get nomming your favorite GSR moments ;)

As for any drama surrounding spoilers (without mentioning any spoilers in particular so don't worry, unspoiled minions... um... I mean members ;) :p ) I kind of like the drama. Its entertaining to get excited over a tidbit of info, or to get all "oh god! no!" or "oh, I can't wait to see that!" or whatever. It makes the waiting for new episodes less dull, for me anyway (especially since I'm stuck over here in the bloody UK, with no season 7 as yet *sobs*

See y'all in the next thread ;)

And remember...

CLICKIE CLICKIE ON THE BANNER AND POST YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2007 GoScaR AWARDS.... ;)

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

I thought in this too

7. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yah, but everyone thinks we are crazy already.But I realy dont see them explicitly stating it, unless sara comes right out and says it(in that case who would she be saying it to?) i dont see a way that would be stated.Unless it was us reading into it, in that case we would be the only ones obsesed enough to read into it and could feel stupid amongs ourselvs

Whoa, I kinda over analysed that.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's Ms. picture poster ;) keep up the "LOVE' and their the ones... two peas in a pod!!![​IMG]
    TOTS

SO SERIOUS

[​IMG]

9. katjo

katjo Witness

I bet he is trying to call her and she is just playing hard to get. :lol:

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

OK, now I really feel bad, because all the unspoiled people are wondering if Gil and Sara really will be running up the phone bill, while we're fairly positive that they aren't in constant communication due to Sara's inability to deal with her man at the moment. Arg! Yes, I wrote, "Arg!"

Gosh, I really want to see Gil and Sara honestly laughing together, just enjoying each other's company. I mean, they smile and flirt and all that, but just to see them truly enjoying themselves, without worrying about being caught or anyone watching... That'd be heaven.

So, anyone thinking one of our CSIs might catch up soon on the GSR? I mean, someone's gotta start to figure it out! Catherine and Nick were on the right track, they just gave up before they got to the proper conclusion!!! :)

11. katjo

katjo Witness

I think it would be cool if Brass caught them kissing. Brass is such a funny guy, he would make some wiseass remark to them, but he would keep their secret. :p

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think that Brass Warrick and Doc probably have a good idea, and mabe the rest as well, their just discreet, and waiting for the happy couple to tell them the news themselves ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] and Warrick's not dumb.. look at how he's watching them..and observing their camraderie :cool:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since we've passed 1000 posts. I'm locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.