Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

And Scorcese finally wins out...

[​IMG]

Welcome, y'all, to thread #24! *throws an abundance of confetti and rice*

Yay!

I wanted to name this thread 'Sheinbaum & Sara #24', but Fogs wouldn't let me :(

Oh well.

At least Tom is very pleased with our new home:

[​IMG]

:D Congrats to us, and let the good times roll <3

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

aww poor TS didn't get to name it that... . *hugs you*.. *gives Fogs thumbs up behind your back*

Congrats on the new thread!

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

SQUEE!!! Since Norman FELL! That's AWESOME. That's the one I really wanted to win. Congratulations everyone on a new thread.

Let's hope we get SOMETHING shippy to talk about before the winter break! I mean, come on, we need something to sink our teeth into in this new thread! Bring on some GSR lovin'!

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Damn right I wouldn't! *glares* :p

Yay for the new thread! And yay for Norman finally getting to be a bride rather than a bridesmaid!!!

[​IMG]

‘Since Norman Fell’ is right. We’ve been on one hell of a rollercoaster ride with this couple, suffering their downs, enjoying their ups, and it just keeps getting better and better. Something tells me all the ups and downs aren’t quite over with yet, but you take the rough with the smooth, and what would a relationship be without the occasional drama. Whatever happens, we know the Geeks will see the hard times through together, because that’s what you do when you’re in love.

So, Christmas is just a month away, and on the last page AL mentioned the book Grissom bought Sara for Christmas a few years ago. What do you all think he’ll buy her this year? And vice versa?

Meanwhile, a gift for our new thread:

[​IMG]

5. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Guys!!!Congrats on the new thread

NORMAN :D!!!

"I don't even have to turn around."

6. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

Yay for Norman! He deserved it after all these years.

And as awesome as the 'Sheinbaum' thread would've been, I think I like this one better. :) Seriously though, I can't imagine the show being what it is with Grissom being called Sheinbaum. What would we be then, SSR shippers? It just doesn't work as well. And what would Sara scream out in the throes of passion? "Oh, Shein!!!" Nope, doesn't work as well as Griss. Yet another thing we can thank WP for.

As for Christmas presents between our geeks, I really hope Grissom has graduated beyond books and plants to something a little more personal, though for some reason I can't see jewelry. (I always pronounced it 'jew-ler-ee' too.) I don't know, though. Maybe a nice scarf? You know, one that would keep her warm during her many weekend visits to him while he's teaching the seminar at Williams? :)

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Hurray for the new thread!!!! I'm glad Norman won this one!! As always, I'll go back to reading this thread and probably not posting.:lol: There are so many spoiler boxes, it makes me nervous! :rolleyes::lol:You people all make me laugh though! Keep it up! GSR RULES! :p

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

For Christmas? Gosh, it's hard to figure out what they'd give each other. I mean, jewelry is nice and all, but I imagine they understand each other's personalities to get something really meaningful. I mean, I can Sara buying Grissom a first edition of some book he REALLY loves. Grissom? He'd probably buy her something sweet. I mean, his personality will have to be taken into account when deciding what to get his woman, and they have a lot of common interests. However, music seems to be a place where their tastes are very different. I could see him buying her a great collection of CDs, or maybe a really pretty specialty candle, ya know, the gorgeous intricate kind that glow? I donno... Grissom getting Sara something is harder to peg. Part of me just thinks he'd get her something that was an inside joke between them, something they maybe saw in a catalog or something that she loved, and he never forgot.

I had a friend have that happen. She found a coat she LOVED, but couldn't afford. Lo and behold, on her birthday, he had it for her. I could see Grissom doing something like that for Sara. :)

Squee for Christmas GSR gifts!

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Woohoo!! New Thread *throws jellybeads* Congrats guys! i made a manip hoping that THIS is going to be the thread where we will be celebrating The Geek!MakeOut :D

!WE DEMAND A KISS!

[​IMG]

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*drool* nice piccie!

I agree that the gifts would be hard to peg. Other than what we know he they'd give each other :devil: The question is, would they let each other unwrap or be already unwrapped gifts? :giggle: Bet Sara'd love to wake up to Gris under her tree with a nice big red bow around his neck...or elsewhere...or that he'd like to find Sara under his tree :)

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I must say that Norman looks THRILLED, Fogs

YAY FOR NEW THREAD TITLE.

Even though Shiney + Sara would've ruled.

I'm on my eternal quest for ratings right now, but it (and this is my horrible attempt to interpret the numbers rather than just viewer counts) doesn't look like we did *that* badly, though like I said - who knows? CSI came in a close second place.

Hopefully we get a good GSR scene in Loco Motives to tide us over for the long winter hiatus.

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

He's not THRILLED. He's GREATLY PLEASED. Sheesh.

Adzix, yummy manip. Hopefully we'll get a real one of those one day so we won't have to rely on dreams anymore...

I was going through my photobucket and found an old GSR strip i did a long ways back, based on GSR's very first scene together:

[​IMG]

Ain't that the truth ;)

On the topic of Christmas presents, it is a tough call. I wrote a Christmas fic last year where the Geeks spent Christmas together and exchanged gifts, but it was pre-relationship. They bought each other books :lol: (Grissom bought Sara a really rare early edition of her favorite novel, then quoted from it)

Another thing I found in my photobucket:

[​IMG]

I guess now they're a couple, I can imagine them exchanging meaningful things - although most things take on extra meaning anyway when you're in a relationship. I can imagine Grissom buying Sara a whole lot of little things - jewellery might be amongst the gifts - a pretty necklace that she'd like or something similar. But he'd also get other, less obvious gifts. What would they be? Well, maybe if they weren't 'less obvious' I'd be able to hazard a guess... :p

As for Sara, I can imagine her getting him quirky things. Bits and pieces to do with his bugs. Books she'd know he would like. A rare butterfly for his collection. That sort of thing. Maybe a new hat for working in the sun that doesn't make him look like Farmer Grissom. Perhaps a new hawaiian shirt to make up for the one she ruined when she pulled all the buttons off in the heat of passion... ahem... :devil:

13. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

hurray for the new thread!!!!!! *gets a cookie and gives the rest to the gang here* :D
    i loove all the pictures, adorable! woow, guys, did you ACTUALLY realize that this is already #24?? :eek: we're going faster than ever!!! :eek: hurray for NORMAN!!! :p

14. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

I'm surprised no one brought this up. Maybe Grissom proposes to Sara as a Christmas present? I know we all think Grissom doesn't have one commiting bone in his body, but TPTB can't drag this relationship on forever. I know you guys like to think so, but CSI won't be on air forever.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

He watches you shower.

I love that so much.

I like how the set designers made a lot of doubles for both of their apartments. I think they both have the same weird hand or something, too. I want to believe that was a Sara gift.

Quick episode follow-up poll and next page we can have a fun one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.