Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I hope this is wrong, but the gossip/rumors is, that when Grissom says "I'll miss you", it's to Nick... it better be Sara, or I'll have to have a serious talk with him
    I know I'm going to cry tonight!!!! :(

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well in the midst of tears, let's all remember to start nominating thread titles tonight! lol.

No rest for the weepy!

But I mean it...

We're going to get a good thread title option, but if not... we might as well start nominating tonight or tomorrow anyway.

If, however, anyone wants to get a start on some non-Leaving Las Vegas titles, go ahead!

3. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I guess over at Comcast there is a clip of "the scene" between Gris and Sara. He tells her that his cab was there, she then says so youre going, he replies yeah, then she says, "I guess Ill see you when you get back." Grissom then, I guess, looks to see if anyone is coming, steps in closer and says, "I'll miss you" then Sara just kind of nods and Grissom looks torn and hurt. Thats what I was told at YTDAW. I guess Jorja plays it very sad/hurt. I have yet to see this clip though.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I didn't read the whole thing because I want some of it to be a surprise, but this is definitely a HUGE relief. Also the "you're going" makes a lot more sense if she means "RIGHT now". Damn Comcast subscribers! I guess this means we're not getting a kiss, then. :(

5. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i just saw today again Sara calling Hank Baby..that's was horrible ..i still don't belive they did that.. i don't see Sara call anyone baby in work and pls she really didn't care for Hank..she just tried move on
    and the gift will be in this episode? i can't see the video so Sara looks mad??? or more Sad.?..at least i'll miss you is for Sara

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

RESPONSE
    I hope your, or their correct.. but where's the "KISS'? damn can't they even leave us with that :(

7. katjo

katjo Witness

WOOHOO Great show! Wanted more from Gris and Sara, but she knew about it. And that scene with Nick was tooooo funny. But that box on Grissoms desk at the end of the show has me freaked out. Oh please Oh please don't kill my Sara! Guess we will have to wait 5 weeks before he opens it, unless he gives Catherine or Sara permission to open it while he is away. CREEPY! I loved it.

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

We still need spoiler boxes, right?

WOAH! I didn't like a few things. One, Sara didn't say 'I miss you back', oh, but I loved how he was so nervous, at first, because he was fidgeting, I thought he was going to hug her or something because right before he walked more into the locker room he looked to see if anyone was watching. But I guess that was too much to ask. Meh. I loved the fade effect of Sara looking sad. She kinda looks like she was disappointed in herself and was like 'I should have said I Miss You back!' Anyway, so umm... thanks to all you people who have talked about SARA DOOM and how the Sara fade thing worked, it has me paranoid that it's Sara. Because it was mailed to Gil Grissom and such. Well, I suppose I'll leave out the rest, since we have at least four weeks to talk about it.

9. katjo

katjo Witness

I think we still need spoiler boxes because some people are on way different time zones and haven't seen it yet. ;)

Yeah I agree, I think Sara wanted to say "I'll miss you" but maybe she was dissappointed because he didn't say those other 3 words "I love you". I bet that was what she wanted to say, but was too afraid. Maybe they haven't taken their relationship that far yet. But overall I have to say I was relieved by the way things played out. Boy those promos and spoilers can be WAY off. I'm not going spoiler free though, I think it's amusing at how wrong we can all be and how we assume so much from a 10 or 30 second clip. Fun times!

10. IloveBilly

OMG i loved everyhting i read about this episode
    i need wait for see.
    ok, sorry i'm without inspiration but here my sugestions..
    ignore if they are not good

Distances never separate the love.
    These souls are always together.
    You look in the eyes and see their hearts.

11. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I'd like to introduce you to the Spoiler Box. Adzix let me know when it's safe.

Still spoiler boxes? Ok. So. *giggles* "I'll be back in 4 weeks... stop HUGGING me." *cough* Greatest. Line. EVER. I think I laughed my way through the next commercials. As for the actual episode... I love Hodges. To death. I'm so Catherine sick that if she misses the next four episodes, I'll be ok. And I've officially seen enough of her breasts. For real, I'm good. Nicky's gotten... fat. For lack of a better word. Or perhaps it's just his lack of hair that makes his head look pudgy. Not that there's anything WRONG with that... Just something I noticed. This lack of Sara is starting to irritate me. Granted there was also a lack of you know... everyone except Catherine and Nick so... GAH! I loved the conversation between Catherine and Nicky in the car. "Maybe he's got himself a girlfriend." I about DIED. Seriously, I thought I was going to be crying. But it was the total opposite. And that moment between Grissom and Sara? She sooo knew. I'm kinda glad that the scene with Nick was cut - simply for the fact that we didn't get the impression that Nick was the one to tell her. I was hoping that he wasn't actually LEAVING at the end. I mean I realize that he was LEAVING - but I mean, like that VERY moment. I was hoping for a "We still have tonight." *sigh* Sara needed a hug.

Seperate Boxes... are we seriously going to have to wait 4 weeks to see the miniture that's in that box? We so are... aren't we? Frucking TPTB... just KEEP us hanging. Sometimes I HATE the ratings war. I was screaming at the TV (seriously SCREAMING - ask my sister) "OPEN THE F*CKING BOX!!" If there is a tiny little Sara doll in there... GAH.

*cough* anyone seeing eerie parallels? NO BABIES! NO BABIES!! AHHHH!! But then again, he was PLANNING on 4 weeks... so unless we get him back early. *sobs* I miss him already.

Wow. I must really like spoiler boxes tonight huh?

I was expecting a little more eweygooeyness. I WANTED to cry. I was looking FORWARD to crying. They did fairly well though - kept it CSI. Even made the title into a double meaning as not to put to much emphasis on Grissom's leaving. *sigh* I miss Grissom. That's going to be a random sentence in a lot of my posts until he comes back.

My day just got officially better. I love CSIday!

OPEN THE DAMN BOX!

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yeah, you still need spoiler boxes until it has aired in the entire US. That would be 1am EST. After that, no more spoiler boxes for this episode.

13. katjo

katjo Witness

What about the people in other countries who might not see it for a few days? Will we ruin it for them. I don't have a clue when they get to see new shows.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Unfortunatley, they are out of luck. :( The rules of this board are that they aren't considered spoilers anymore after they've aired in the US. I think most of the posters who live overseas understand that.

15. IloveBilly

in my case, in TV the last episode was post mortem.
    i can take in internet tomorrow but if you wait for the ppl make legends need wait a week.
    but i read spoilers any way...i know everything before watch
    i just can't wait that long
    i prefer read about and wait for see in TV..i try just read and don't see, well, doesn't work in this episode i saw the clips

i think with myself i don't care for these episodes cos GRissom is not there but i just saw a clip and they all going to turn on Catherine ..They are hostile without Grissom..hm I really liked..the Nick expression....wow i read forum in others places It's nice see the other ppl talking about how important Grissom is for the show..some, you see don't read spoilers and are worried about Grissom leaving....will be a long month...i'm waiting for the gift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.