Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Yeah the promos are sometimes very misleading but....

IMO he is saying "ill miss you" to Sara. I mean come on guys the look on his face is really really saddened. And yeah he will miss all of his co-workes Greg, Cath, Warrick and them but i dont think he will say that to them with that really saddened look on his face but Sara.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

True, but I think that promos have been misleading in the past. While it's great that we do get Grissom/Sara interaction, I've always believed in the "hope down" philosophy. If we believe he's definitely saying it to Sara, it will hurt a lot more if it's, say, Warrick. In all honesty, from tone and everything, I almost wonder if he doesn't say it after she's left. Like, let's say that she does end up getting mad, and walks off, and he says it almost under his breath. That's the way it comes off to me.

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Will i be dissapointed if he is saying to Warrick uuuuuhhh......yeah! And yeah i can see where you are getting that but when he says it, it looks like if he is looking at someone that someone being Sara of course :p

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

katjo i can see he saying i'll miss you for Nick...why not? he can say after the hug...Nick and He are very close too...remember Grave danger and others epi...the ideia Sara stay mad and walk away..can be...ok i just wait one thing...a big thing...Sara Knew about the break or the possibility.This is what i'm worried...cos is not kind angst i like..and i like very much GSR angst but make no sense for me Grissom don't tell his Girlfriend.gosh

5. FolkQueen

FolkQueen Victim

I totally went for YAY, and ITA with everything you said, Sarah.

Whoa, I didn't expect that level of fluffiness......so sappy, they even chose a Damien Rice song.......next time they'll opt for Jeff Buckley :cool: Aww, my sweet angst.....I think it will bring us some of the greatest GSR scenes to date :) Can't wait for the homecoming, too :rolleyes:

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

aww thank you and i'm actually doing pretty good i ignored all the bad blue boxes .. well uhm . yes *coughs*

best GSR moment this year for me was definitely the dummiekicking scene!! but i also liked that scene in built to kill Part2 when ecklie asks sara what she thinks and she says she agrees with grissom and ecklies walks away and says 'of course you do' and then grissom looks at her like 'does he know ...?' and sara is like ' no .. nooo ...' i think that's soo cute

and Adzix those banners are soo hot *drools uncontrollable*

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Poll Time!

A quick note to say it's probably best if you vote for something you think is likely to happen.

8. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

voted last option, i'm soooo prepared to jump!! haven't been here for a long time, only posting one short post, but for the rest, just nervous for upcoming eppie, i guess. ;)
    i saw the promos over and over again, couldn't stop watching them. i'm pretty sure the 'i'll miss you' was menned for sara.. and if not, i'll just go crying in my room, being unhappy for weeks then. :(
    i'm a total gsr freak, and i don't want them to do anything that harms their relationship. they have great chemistry and everything, so no, i don't want it to be over in 'leaving las vegas' or any episode after that one. about the gift, i'm pretty sure it is a necklace, or a bracelet, but a ring??? no, don't think so. although i'd really want to see them getting married and everything, i gave up hope for that, at least for now. maybe he asks her when he gets back.. :D

9. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i did the third one, cause that would be soooooo sad and like, he owes it to her to tell her. i mean ,not telling his team(even though he does) would be sad, but not telling SARA,his girlfriend????? nu-huh.

i think that grissom is saying i miss you 2 sara for 2 reasons. 1) who else could he say it to with that much emotion??? i mean maybe cath, but i doubt it. 2) i was look at the background and the way grissom was standing when he and sara were talking the first time, the so, you're going, and, yeah. so i looked at the background w/ grissom and it was the same, this is using the promo on cbs last night, after "the unusual suspect". yeha and also, sara was sorta smilingwhen he told her, or was talking to her. ot couldve been forced, but it didnt look like it. so i dunno. less then 1week!!!!!!!

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

good job yo! i know it's harder to become spoiler-free especially now. i started in the end of S6 and it was a lot easier to start S7 s-f than become s-f in the middle of the season.

on the poll i voted "other" cuz i don't think any of those options are plausible to happen. i would stop shipping only after for example Sara's death or after the end of the show. even if Grissom didn't tell Sara about his leaving (which is the most possible from what was listed), i'd still ship GSR.

another thing, guys, pleease, SPOILER BOXES. i'm not trying to sound moddy or anything, it's just ... just ... *cries*

ETA: i deleted my spoiler freak-out. thanks for editing and putting them in the boxes :)

11. katjo

katjo Witness

Well I have decided after watching the promos a dozen times that I am not watching it anymore or reading anything else until after the episode. I'm going out of town for New Years so I'll have plenty to keep me busy. I just want it out of my head for awhile.

You know what is kind of funny though, we are agonizing about Gris being gone, but in real life by the time LLV airs he will be back to filming upcoming episodes in real life. Doesn't his play end on Jan 7th?
    So while those 4 episodes air without Grissom in them, I'll keep the happy thoughts of him being back on set taping new ones and making out with Sara in the locker room :lol: !!! Happy New year to you all. I'll return to post after LLV airs.

Also I picked camel and straw deal in the poll. I'll jump ship if they screw with this relationship. :mad:

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, kinda of agree.. although I'm a die-hard fanatic..and a romantic.. I think they've locked in their relationship and it's solid..and he will return..to her.. and she understands him, and lets him do his thing.. maybe that's why he loves her.. the other two "ladies" he was involved with ..whatever..bailed on him.. Sara never did!!! no cheating.. they belong together...and that's a fact!!!

HE FASCINATES ME

SHE FASCINATES ME[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

For the poll I voted other cause I'm really..I may say faithful to GSR and the only way I could stop shipping is like adz said one of characters died or the show ends but if that is the case they will still be in my heart! lol :D
    ohh and adz..those banners omg! he looks..well I'm speechless.. Now I'm really wanting to see grissom shirtless xd
    Regards

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I want to be able to vote on multiple things! I mean, I'm not a straw-break girl, I guess, but I'm definitely of the opinion that if EITHER of them cheats, I'll take them out with a shotgun... or hire Booth from "Bones" and have him snipe whichever one steps out of line...

However, if he left and she had to find out he was leaving from a third party, that's just crap. That's just... strangle him in his sleep/poison his aftershave with nicotine territory. So, I don't want anything to go bad, but I think she found out from him if she was going to find out.... oh I hope... Oh, I hate waiting. Thursday, bring something to relieve my frustrations and paranoia about TPTB screwing my ship!

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I'm not a jumper. *sigh* I'm the idiot that will drown on a sinking ship while waving sadly to all of you swimming for safety.

I'm such a geek.

Even if, God forbid, they kill off one of the characters and I am forced to send back all of my CSI related merchandise to TPTB with a pissed off letter - I will always and forever be a GSR shipper. Mulder wasn't even on the X-Files for like... EVER, and I still shipped my little heart out. I'm a die hard and I have a sick addiction to trouble in paradise - so I honestly don't think I'll ever jump ship. I will however stop watching if they bring the end to GSR by killing off either one of them. But that doesn't mean I'll stop reading/writing fanfic and dreaming of Zombie geeksex. Ewww... That just came out all kinds of wrong. But you get the idea.

*fights back tears* Have any of you looked up the flippin' lyrics to the song thats playing? Once I found out what song it was - I googled it (because I'm a google addict and damn proud of it). I mean really, there are millions of songs that they could have used. I wanted to know why they decided on that one. Maybe it meant something - I was bored and overthinking again... But after READING the lyrics... I'm really really hoping that I'm just nuts and that it DOESN'T mean anything. Considering that the promo was so GSR heavy? The lyrics alone could be taken as some sort of evil omen of Sarah's poll. Gah.

*sigh*

That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.