Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question..
but I'm kinda confuse..what do you mean when you say.. angst gsr?
and after watching that promo is very hard to not think about it..
Regards,
Andreina

I think we will get a GSR scene for sure, I just hope it's the kind we all want to see. But I would rather them save a hug or kiss for when he gets back.
We as the viewing public know WP is going to be missing for at least 4 shows. So at least a month. But in CSI time do we know how long it will be? Are we to assume it's only going to be a month or is it going to be more like 6 months (in TV time)? Maybe that is why all the characters are taking it so hard. Being gone for only a month doesn't seem that devastating to me. So I wonder if CSI will write it up so that he is gone for a long time? HMMM?

Hey, I finally figured out how to do a spoiler box. Yippie for me.

:claps: Adz will be very thrilled to hear this!

Ok. Remember when I said I was holding my breath until LLV airs? Well, I gasped. I came back here and it was promo this and promo that... and I HADN'T SEEN IT. OMG. So I went to GSR.com and watched it... ten times. I knew it wasn't going to be happy and ewey gooey - but dude, I'm going to bawl. Like a baby. Poor Sara looks so *I'm trying not to cry and/or throttle you* GAH.

Sorry Adzix!!

For the simple reason that if Grissom can hug Nicky, Grissom can hug Sara. So psh. And while he's down within range of her ear, he can tell her how much he loves her. *cough* Perhaps I should stop eating chocolate Santas. But Sara looked so upset in that Promo... and poor Grissom looked like he was doing something wrong or something (YESYESYES HE IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG! HE'S LEEEEAVING!!) It just smells like angst. Icky stinky but oh so lovely and shamefully addicting angst. Why can't I just be normal and love... Love? Why do I need angst to make the love better? Stupid brain.

I can't wait for Jan. 4 - I think I'm going to go NUTS.

And I understand that this is like... way late and that Santa has come and gone - but perhaps the new years baby will take the time to swing this by before he has to drop the ball on Dick Clarks' head.

My GSR Christmas wish list:

1. A GSR Kiss
2. The Beard back.
3. Suspicious Co-workers
4. NO BABIES
5. No leaving.
7. Shirtless Grissom
8. A two hour special on HBO called "Geeksex" starring our dynamic duo.

I think I'm getting greedy.

One more.

Something besides a damn plant. I'm hoping he knows more about her now then "She likes Vegetation." :rolleyes: Men.

That is all.

Edited because 10 is actually one more then 9 and I just can't count.

i never thought in this way...will be a month in real life but in CSI time can be more than that(i always see the CSI time for Lindsey age)..hmmm do we have informations about that?

i'm so happy i will can take the episode from internet( i need learn how do it)..wait for see in TV will be too hard in this episode
i'm glad in Brazil take from internet for personal use is legal i don't need break any rule...have a so nice ppl doing legends in all episodes...i'm just not take all cos in tv is much better but this episode i won't, can't wait!!

:claps: Adz will be very thrilled to hear this!
i am thrilled indeed, katjo! that's awesome, you gained in my eyes greatly, lol.

but I'm kinda confuse..what do you mean when you, say.. angst gsr?
Andreina, angst means exactly:

adj.: describes a situation or literary piece which contains dark, depressing, angry, and/or brooding emotions from the participating characters. Often used to describe fan fiction.
Adzix - I'm glad to see you have found your Shirtless Grissom. I feared that he had gone missing. But you clearly have rediscovered him.
don't worry, my perverted side is still there. do you want me to post the naked TLADILA banner again?
Sorry Adzix!!
*sigh* that's fine, i'm used to this, it's just another price i pay. i will read them all later after LLV airs maybe. SO DO NOT BACKBITE ME IN THERE. I KNOW YOU ARE. lol

and i agree to all your requests Turtle except no 2. i'm a proud leader of the beardless wagon on this board.

I want good thoughts again so I can sleep at night. I was on another website and was reading other people's thoughts. Someone asked when they thought their relationship (the sexual relationship) started. It was fun reading what people saw and how they reacted to different storylines. I am now convinced they were having sex at least by "Time of Your Death". But not before the forgetable "Pirates of the Third Reich". We know they threw LH in the mix just to mess with us. But it was clear that Grissom did not have "lusty" feelings for LH anymore by that point. I think he cared for her feelings especially since she just lost a child, but his heart was with Sara by that point. But I don't think they had slept together yet. What do you all think? If I am off topic just let me know and I'll drop it or move to the correct thread. Thanks.

I think that because nothing really happened in Pirates that could be considered cheating, there's no reason why Grissom and Sara couldn't have been together then.

It's even possible that Grissom was purposefully holding himself back in the prior encounters (until the end) because he knew he was in a relationship.

I think they were definately doing some sort of fun by Time of your Death. I loved the looks at the end of this episode. You could tell there was something happeneing.

You mean because Grissom was 5 seconds away from pinning her down on the table? lol.

I think in CSI time it's bound to be more like a month and a half or so. Because... I dunno - I can't really see them, after 4 episodes going, "6 months later...". I don't think the team's taking it hard that he's leaving for the period of time he's leaving, I think it's because it's Grissom. If Grissom, who is married to his work needs to take a break, it's a little like... I guess it's like seeing your Dad cry. You know everyone cries, it's normal, but it's a little world-altering when it's someone you see as tough and strong.

don't worry, my perverted side is still there. do you want me to post the naked TLADILA banner again?

I'm good, thanks.

Adzix said:
Andreina, angst means exactly:
adj.: describes a situation or literary piece which contains dark, depressing, angry, and/or brooding emotions from the participating characters. Often used to describe fan fiction.

ohh..adzix that was a lot helpful..you couldn't explain it better :) Thanks you so much!

Ilovebilly.. Here the epi will air like in march I think..and I don't know If I could be strong enough to wait all that time is way too much..today air burn out but and making math with the re-air of the other epis..I think will be march..that epi seems so damn good that maybe I'll download too hehe lol

Now a question..People till know what do you think have been the better GSR moment in this season?
Regards

I am in wait and see mode. Completely. I mean, we've been through so much crap with TPTB, and them springing this "Grissom leaves LV" thing on us is just proof that they hold nothing sacred. So, I'm waiting to see what happens. Yes, the fact that they are showing ANY GSR in the promo is a BIG thing... but if all they do is talk and there is NO physical affection after that Nick hug, I'm going to feel a bit cheated. And, normally I'm the girl who will take what she can get, and I am grateful we get a chat and later a gift... but what would really shake up the world would be them kissing or hugging or SOMETHING. My fiance and I were talking today about Star Trek:TNG and he watched an episode last night where Bev kissed Picard, and he said he was so used to the subtleties of GSR that he just completely flipped when seeing two characters actually KISS. I mean, come on, people. We need affection!

Well, I'm off to go out of town for a few days! See you on the flipside!

argh i just wrote a huge post and now it's gooone :mad:

hehe okay lea so ann did great work :p

You mean because Grissom was 5 seconds away from pinning her down on the table? lol.
:lol: okay now we finally know what happened after the cut :devil:

yesterday i decided to become spoilerfree!! wish me luck :D i hope i'll manage to do it :D

Guys it's early but i will travel tomorrow for the beach...
I wish a wonderful New Year for all!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Feliz Ano Novo!!!
a year full of hope, happiness and new begnnings!
many, many, many scenes with our Geeks ;)!!!

Peace and Love,
Ana

yesterday i decided to become spoilerfree!! wish me luck i hope i'll manage to do it
Congrats, welcome to our strange little spoiler-free world. Which is ruled by Adzix. Someone help us! Just Kidding. :p

don’t worry, my perverted side is still there. do you want me to post the naked TLADILA banner again?

Im not sure i want to know. Since its coming from Adzix I probably Don't want to know.When ever Adzix mentions the word "naked" in her post it cant be good :D.

People till know what do you think have been the better GSR moment in this season?

I really loved the veggie-burger, because Warrick was so oblivious and he probably was trying to have a meal with his beloved Sara. Or maybe its because i am a vegetarian :rolleyes:. The next night my mom came home the store and said "I got you a veggie burger" and i couldn’t stop laughing and being the oblivious, non-csi watching person that she is she didnt get it.

IloveBilly Said:
Feliz Ano Novo!!!
Im guessing that’s Spanish like "Feliz Navida"(I think I spelled that wrong) but for new year. I don’t exactly pay attention is Spanish. In that case Happy Early New Year right back to you. ;)

Wow.this is my longest post ever. Probably due to my good mood. While baby-sitting last night i got to watch CSI reruns on a BIG HDTV and no one could make fun of me and my obsession!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :)

Im guessing that’s Spanish like "Feliz Navida"(I think I spelled that wrong) but for new year. I don’t exactly pay attention is Spanish. In that case Happy Early New Year right back to you.
haaaa Thank you very much!!! is portuguese, my natural language, is very close to spanish
Feliz= happy ano= year novo= new

look i don't know the source this..i read in Brazilian forum..the girl said she received for email ...i don't ask for details

...e-mail says " Someone Told Me They Read Somewhere (They Don't Know If Its True Though) Grissom Is Gonna Say To Sara In Leaving Las Vegas "I Should Marry You Some Day" ....this look a dream but who knows

People till know what do you think have been the better GSR moment in this season?
I've only seen the first two episodes on s7. So I'm quite a fan of the veggie burger moment too. And when Ecklie said "Course you do" Those looks :D

Feliz Ano Nuevo is what they meant I think. Which is, yes, happy new year.

I also liked the veggie burger scene best this season I think.

oooh naked banner? Post post post!!

Only one week left in the ongoing battle of strength and indurance, only a test for those brave enough to even imagine it, of courage and... okay i'm running out of adjectives.. and a skill of power that will allow those who survive their objective of waiting for Leaving Las Vegas to air.

Is any one else going through CSI withdrawal, sure Spike is playing CSI episodes every night, but they're all episodes I've seen at least 10 times. So, why watch them when you can play the scenes in your head?

Hmm.. favourite GSR scene this year... It would have to be the veggie-burger scene. Just because at that part, we knew that CBS wasn't going to ignore GSR. It was reassuring. I guess they don't mind it either because now they get to TORTURE US.

Oh, and for anyone else going through withdrawal, other than Adzix and the other spoiler-free-bies out there that haven't read the spoilers.. *starts mumbling incoherant curses*.. uhm anyway.. uhh.. what was I saying? Oh, right, uhm.. for those who are suffering the withdrawal symptoms of NEED-NEW-CSI-NOW syndrome, watching the promo a million times helps, some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back