Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Im so sorry. I feel so bad now :(. At least i was close, and i didn’t think it was Japanese or something like that.

I know what you mean. the other day i was watching "committed" and 5 seconds into it im like:
    Committed; Mental patient dies in mental institute. his boyfriend's mother who he was committing incest with did it.
    GSR scenes; Sara gets attacked by mental patient while grissom looks helplessly through the glass and grissom looks irritated when Greg flirts with Sara.
    And this is why my mom thinks I have mental issues.Dont judje me i know im not the only one :p.

Oh I feel so unloved. :( *goes of and crys*

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I've trying to figure out this whole him leaving..scenerio :( and her reaction, and the thing is.. once again. not the Grissom and Sara show, the writers have to please millions of fans.. some who watch because ot the stories. (most) some like other characters, and a small % like us, would like to see more of "them", but I came to the conclusion, that's probably not to to happen, so they do toss out a few "snippets" and little tid-bits' for us..but cause than, as the angry woman wrote in the TV Guide" it "would be shoving them down ones throat.. not us.. but the majority!!!most fans aren't a bit interested in "relationships" on the show.. some are, most not!!!and the likly hood of WP leaving, are pretty strong, so maybe Jorja Fox will leave as well, and they'll ride off into the sunset together..I think they will end up "kissing" WP even said "I'd like to kiss her before the show is over" but for now, we have to, I guess indulge in the fact, that we did see them in bed together

3. katjo

katjo Witness

My favorite GSR moment this year would have to be either "No Dear" or the part in Fannysmackin' when she is kicking the dummy. The way he raises his eyebrows when she says "are you volunteering" is so cute. It's like he is thinking "I'll volunteer my body to you anytime". He talks so sweet to her. I wonder if he talks that way to his real wife, or gives her those "Sara" looks? She is so lucky if he does.

My husband always sounds so sexy when we talk on the phone. When he gets home I am always saying "talk to me in your sexy phone voice". He just looks at me like I'm nuts.

I was reading other threads about Grissom and Catherine or Sophia or Lady Heather.... :rolleyes: anyhow I have to laugh at what people think they see in these episodes. Someone said they bet Grissom would have busted the door down in Committed if it had been Catherine in the room. Yeah right. If Sara had been in the grave instead of Nick I bet Grissom wouldn't have been able to sit and watch the live feed of her without breaking down. And I bet if Sara had been the one who had to go with that guy who had his girlfriends finger in a box "The Finger" (I think that was the name of the episode) Grissom wouldn't have said "we just have to sit and wait". He would have been all over it, he would have tracked her down somehow. I don't want to see Sara or Grissom get hurt, but I would love to see Sara get in danger and have him come to her rescue.

4. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Okay, so I've been watching Lois & Clark for ages, right? I watched it back-in-the-day when it originally aired, and then when I got the season one DVDs for Christmas last year, I have been watching the show religiously since. I should really apologise to Zig's boyfriend for getting her back into it, but anyway..

This IS on topic, I promise you.

So, while I've been watching it this past year, every time the end credits come up, there's a crew name that consistently stands out to me, and I had no idea why. I figured it must be someone who went onto bigger and better things after being a sound mixer on Lois & Clark (Director Lee Tamahori [Die Another Day, Along Came a Spider] started out as a boom operator) but I couldn't find anything outside of the sound department for this guy, except for having directed an episode of Lois & Clark, too.

Then I was watching my season 3 DVDs (of LC, which I got for Christmas this year) and his name came up again, and I finally realised where I knew his name from.

Kenn Michael Fuller C.A.S

"Delta Airlines, Flight 1109, Boston to Miami, March '93, Ken Fuller, hazel eyes, organic chem lab, T.A., BMOC, overrated in every aspect."

...I am such a geek.

But not as much as Fogs.

Oh, and PS: Kenn Fuller, the sound dude? His first (credited on IMDB) job was on a film called 'Butterfly'. Coincidence? :p

As for the promo...

It heralds the episode with the potential to be very bittersweet and actually good for GSR rather than detrimental. Or at least "not SO bad". But I'm definitely in wait and see mode.

5. katjo

katjo Witness

Is it January 4th yet? :mad:

6. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

butterfly??? that just CAN'T POSSIBLY BE COINCIDENCE!! ow my gosh, you rock TS!! i checked, and you're right!! freaky... ;)

7. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

well actually is Feliz Año Nuevo=Happy New Year..but in english there is no "ñ".. Spanish is my first language but I love english is so much easy and spanish have way too many rules.
    Best GSR moment well it's kinda difficult I've love all that flirty scenes that there been but is most coming from sara.. so that's why I've to pick the veggie burger that's something soo sweet..and is coming from grissom but there's a response to that from sara that look she gave and warrick saying where is love just perfect..
    I've never been interested in Billy till know thanks to adzix I've been able to see how hot he actually he is.. :D
    so waiting for that naked banner!
    Regards

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well i loved POTTR and i actually felt it was great that he hugged her and all. and i believe Grissom would have cared about her in any situation, no matter if in a relationship with Sara or not. they too have history together, and she is i believe, still his friend. but any kind of relationship with her is definitely finished, no doubt about that.
    oh agreed. of course it's possible. he didn't committ himself to her in any way anymore in that ep, although he still reacted emotionally.

i want her to come back muchly. BRING ON DA HEATHER!
    you are more than welcome Andreina :)
    gotta be VB and Dear. they were both by Grissom and were the cutest in the world. third place would go definitely to both dummykick and i won't wait up, cuz Sara was the flirtiest ever. and it was extremely sweet as well.
    sienna! my girl, this is so awesome, really! so who's there ...

SPOILER-FREE WAGON

Adzix
    chocolate_bunnys
    sienna
    ziggy

anybody else?

*Jorja's voice* nooooo, you can't do this to me (man), you just can't.

Billy's naked and superhot, you don't wanna see it? c'mon, i know you want it.
    it's a 2:2 tie (i'm counting myself in this, MWAHA).
    <3 <3
    well, this can easily transform into a discussion which doesn't really belong in here, i guess, but i'm gonna say one thing. i can see how people misinterpret some scenes of Gris/Cath frendship, but as to G/LH people, i think they have a whole LOT of correct basis to ship it. and btw, they are the only other ship other than us, that has been canon. so they they know the feel of it.
    you too??????? oh, and i thought i was the only one. well, before i knew ziggy was into it too. just so you know Dean is my love and Lois&Clark were the first couple i ever shipped like crazy.

[​IMG]
    such. a. geek.

no words.

nevertheless, pretty cool coincidence.
    YAY, one more on the good side, this is insanely fabulous, Andreina!
    you broke the tie, then. here is our sex on legs, naked. sorry for the crappiness of the banner though:

[​IMG]

and i need to post this one too:

[​IMG]

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

ok... after watch 50 times the promo..after see many opinions about..see pictures..i'm ready for everything...the theory he can say i'll miss you for Nick or Cath even for Warrick...make me think in all possibilities...i don't want stay with my hopes up..aff....how i listened at least we know Sara say so are you going..for Grissom..aff will be a long time until day 4
    omg...i just can't stop think in this promo...

10. katjo

katjo Witness

I just can't see Grissom saying "I'll miss you" in that tone to anyone other than Sara. Maybe Warrick, maybe Catherine (because they are best buds I believe) but not Nick. He looks so sad when he says it. I just hope Sara didn't say "I love you" and his response is "I'll miss you" instead of returning his love for her. I could see how that would put a strain on a relationship. I mean your boyfriend is leaving because he is stressed, you tell him you love him and he doesn't say it back. That could be a possibility.

Also do we think he will be gone a month in CSI time or do we think it might be longer. I know in real life it's 4 episodes, so I just wonder if they make it seem longer in TV life.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

The promos are still considered spoilers because the episode hasn't aired yet. So, it's a spoiler until the episode airs. I'm sure spoiler free people don't watch the promos. ;)

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Thanks, 1CSIMfa.

I think the problem is that while the promos are fair game, those who are spoiled will naturally veer into conversations about what isn't included in the preview - so it just makes things cleaner.

I'm still reserving my thoughts, but I AM staying on the positive side. I wanted angst, but there's no reason to think this has to mean the end of anything. Like I said - the fact that they're putting this much focus on GSR says that we will at least get some decent scenes. Or scene.

In other news, Legally Blonde 2 sucks.

13. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

OMG! I'm so glad I came here and read this! I thought Grissom was leaving for good. I love you guys- y'all're always in the know! <3 =^w^=

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah - the promo is definitely misleading.

I know we're all really focused on the GSR, and the "Miss You" line, which I don't care if it's directed at Sara or not, to be honest, because if he is not going to miss her, I wouldn't ship. If he wants to say it to another character, fine. Either way - I know we're focused on the GSR, but I do have to say that it's a nasty bit of misleading advertising for ratings, and I'm not entirely sure that I approve. They really are trying to make it sound like Grissom is leaving permanently.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm not worried about it. I got a feeling and I'm not get my hope up for that 'till the episode air. I got a feeling that Grissom said to Sara, "I'll miss you." Maybe he will said to his team or not. I will wait and found out when the episode air next weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.