Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if he say when he will back...the reactions in team are really "strongs" ...when Grissom stay out?....never even for vacations...will be a suprise for all...exacly what i liked is how will affect all....u can feel all sadness...i want see how he will say

Better late than never.. haven't been around.. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEBLE hope your day was fun...and everyone had a great holiday!!!! ;)

wallpaper250a.jpg

alright, i was kinda bored so i made, well, only 2 GSR icons and some Billy ones too :)

kts45gif.gif
still_710_09gif.gif
the link to my site's in my sig.

oh and i can't resist to post this one
kopia_fear21gif.gif
YUM

i don't have anything to talk about SO i'm gonna amuse y'all and try to think aloud and figure out myself possible scenarios. spoiled can laugh at me, cuz you know everything, lol. don't tell me if my guesses are right or wrong though.

all the others, feel free to join the discussion! :)

Guess no. 1
Well, i felt there are some doom spoilers, so i'd say that maybe Grissom hadn't told her about Williams yet. Or Sara's gonna think he wants to get away from her.

Guess no.2
Therefore, the situation is getting angsty and they argue or say goodbye not in the most lovable way possible.

Guess no.3
Some Ecklie repercutions?

Guess no.4
Now the good spoilers. Okay, i think it's gonna be a Geek handhold. But not the kind we've seen already (G/S sitting in private), but walking in public and holding hands. That would be just ... just ... amazing.

okay, those are my guesses. if i'm right somewhere, it's a complete coincidence.

Yes Adzix, the spoiled all know that Sara thinks that Grissom wants to get away from her, but Grissom realizes it and Sara doesn't say goodbye to him at the lab, and in front of everyone, he asks 'WHERE IS MY DARLING SARA?', then Ecklie steps up and goes 'WHAT?' and then Grissom runs out of the lab in slow motion. Then, he goes back to the mansion they bought together. Sara is on the balcony, wearing a white dress blowing freely in the wind that is where she is, but doesn't seem to reach Grissom. He yells up to her, 'SARA, DARLING, I'LL MISS YOU!'. Sara puts her hand to her forehead and jumps off the balcony where Grissom catches her. And then there is a vigorous make-out session that lasts twenty minutes.

Yes, Adzix, all your guesses were perfectly right.

Wow, I had too much fun there. :lol:

^^ sXs, why i just KNEW that YOU will make fun of me? lol

i love you though, that was hilarous. but you forgot that when Grissom runs to their mansion he grabs a red crime scene kit and there is the "I'll be ready" song in the background.

he is of course shirtless, duuuh.

IIIIIIIIIII'll beee reeeeeeeadyyy
Never you fear
Forever and alwaaaaaaays

*cough* ummm ... yeah

OMG! I just saw the promo..is like soo sad but happy at the same time because of the gsr scene..butt still is more sad..warrick is gonna be on charge, I thought it will be cath but well..I don't know but is just it seems like he is leaving for long time cause like you all said there are a lot of strong reactions..I am not clear about something cause I wasn't reading spoilers But I have to see it..Why is he leaving? Sara looks sara like sad but upset because he is leaving but when he told her "I'll miss her" is just like wow..I hope we could get some strong like a kiss or hug..something like that between. I also think there should be one person at least in which sara could about it.. I just imagine sara talking about how much she miss grissom with cath..OMG that look of cath..the nick hug..it seems what a great epi ..very emotional!
People..that song of the promo is amazing soo beautiful..I need to know which one is? Anyone knows..??
Regards,
Andreina

I thought that Billy Petersen was only going to be gone for like 2 eps. now it's 4 :eek: and his play will be done at the end of this month.. so where will he really be? and when is this Liv guy coming onto the scene? MMMM, and Warrick OK.. mysterious, or isn't it? the writers are messing with us once again.. and poor Sara :( I'll take her place. and she can go off to Williams College with her man :p on her "sabbatical" :rolleyes:

[d]desert[/b], It's always been four. TVGuide said two, but we, the spoiler freaks we are, knew it was four.

I showed the promo to my fiance, and he got a little emotional, aw!!

I just keep rewatching that moment where he says, "I'll miss you" and it really feels like he's using his sexy "I love Sara" voice. :) And, that'll be nice, but it still breaks my heart. I'd really love for Warrick, Nick and Sara to all be in the locker room talking, and Warrick saying how he'd love to not be attached and have the freedom to rush off whenever he wanted, that he envies Grissom. If Gris overheard this, and it hit home, I could see something like that as motivation for Gris to send his lady a little something. Though, if the gift is completely voluntary and without outside influence, that'd be good, too. :) As long as the freakin' sentiment says "LOVE GIL" or "I love you, Gil" I'll be happy. :)

Hey desertwind, I snagged your GSR icon. I will credit when use. I like it.

My Christmas list

I would love to see,

1. Grissom and Sara hug and happy instead of depressing and act like a robot when someone said about Grissom.
2. I would like to see more of Grissom and Nick working togeher.
3. Sorry GSR, I would love to see Nick and Sara working together.
4. Sorry Adzix, I have to said, Grissom's and Nick's shirtless.

NicknGrissom said:
Hey desertwind, I snagged your GSR icon. I will credit when use. I like it.

My Christmas list

I would love to see,

1. Grissom and Sara hug and happy instead of depressing and act like a robot when someone said about Grissom.
2. I would like to see more of Grissom and Nick working togeher.
3. Sorry GSR, I would love to see Nick and Sara working together.
4. Sorry Adzix, I have to said, Grissom's and Nick's shirtless

Hey that's fine.. you go girl.. I probably snagged it from some one anyway.. icons/avatars are everywhere ;) and I just saw the "LLV" promo

well, I'd lke to slap Grissom, gawd he's so emotionally cold :mad:, poor Sara.. I hope to hell there's more than that in the actual show.. cause if that's it... what they showed it "sucked" from my perspective, and I think Sara's as well :(

The closer we are getting to LLV the less interested I seem to be getting. Maybe I don't want to get my hopes up. But I don't much care for the promo for it. That song on the promo makes me just want to scream "SHUT UP" we know we know.

I get where you're coming from. It's a little like... while it could be okay, there's really no way it'll be 'great'. And it COULD be awful. So I get that, but really I still think that they're not going to make a decision one way or another about the future of the relationship just yet. So it could be awful, but whatever it is doesn't have to be permanent.

Okay, ANGST is gonna kill me!!!! (but hey, they stuck that damien rice song in there so props for CBS :) ) Anyway, I hope he sends her something better than a stupid plant. I'm gonna go watch the promo again but i thought Sara was gonna kill Grissom with those eyes

And the other news is that my brother just converted to snickers (perv) jk jk. I'm missing the good ol' days of shipping, so when I saw the promo, I came back.

I'm editing this sucker. Andreina - Damien Rice is singing in the promo, and the song is called 9 Crimes. I'm a music junkie. Don't ask.

SO... I'm new to this board, so not new to this pairing, and SO on the verge of suicide thanks to that Promo. >.>;

Ok, so basically... they give us the couple only to give us this insanely sad promo for Christmas? AH! I don't know about anyone else, but I think us as GSR fans at least deserve one heated GSR kiss before they throw this kinda angst into this mix! But, this episode looks amazing, and let's be real, we haven't been made to cry in awhile, so maybe it's time. Maybe he's just going on... ski trip for a month. Yeah. Thats it. But of course, we know he's not really going anywhere.. Will is signed on for the whole season. Right? I sure hope so.

Whoohoo for bratty writers.

Until the episode airs, I'm going to tentatively say that the promo is spoilers, guys. Sorry!

Unless Adzix has watched it.

Adz?

Anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back