Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

shit! i'm gonna die. I'M GONNA DIE! y'all have some juicy stuff to talk about and i'm suffering right now. my obliviousness is KILLING me. i'm seriously having the hardest time since this season started.

btw, isn't this promo a sort of a Christmas gift for us? ... more like for y'all than for me though, lol.

damndamndamndamndamndamndamn

ineedtobestrongineedtobestrong

i need help or i'll go crazy.

and sarah, if you start telling me again that he's gonna be shirtless, i'll seriously kill myself, cuz i won't be able to wait two freakin' weeks more and my non-stop excitement will hurt my body and my poor guttered mind.

damndamndamn

2. katjo

katjo Witness

I'm watching the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" trying to get my mind off of GSR plus it's on NBC so I won't have to see any CSI promos. But it's kind of a romantic movie too, so it's KILLING ME! I just want Gris and Sara to ride off in the sunset together so my little world can be happy.

Does anyone out there have the picture of WP and JF with his arms wrapped around her? I love that picture, someone posted it earlier, but it had other pictures surrounding it. I would like to see just that picture by itself. Thanks everyone for your great pictures and your wonderful insight to my favorite show. You guys are the best. Merry Christmas! GSR will live on!

Also two questions I hope someone can answer. I think I'm getting a little slap happy, so please don't think I'm a complete idiot. Okay first of all in the show Lady Heather's Box did Grissom actually spend the night with her and if so do you all think he slept with her? EEWWWW! I know the man is human, but she does not seem like his type. Yes she is intelligent and he is curious, but yuck SEX! I hope not. And I saw an interview with WP on the early show last May and he made the comment that Sara and Gil has had a secret relationship for years. So does that mean he cheated on her during the LH mess? I'm so confused.

I wish I was still 6 years old and already in bed with thoughts of Santa bringing me goodies instead of obsessing about this. Okay, I lied one more question. Before CSI were any of you die-hard WP fans? I don't do the theater scene. I live in farm country, so theater doesn't always intrigue us. For instance before the movie "Pretty Woman" with Richard Gere came out, I barely heard of the guy. Now he is my "Main Man" He is so hot. But had it not been for that movie, I wouldn't have gave him much notice. So to me even though WP is a gifted artist and brilliant artist, he needs CSI, as much as we need him. I think he should stick around until they all decide "you know what we've had a great run, but let's just hang it up" Okay, my Nyquil is kicking in and I am ranting. I apologize for that.

You guys are so cool. Thanks for making these boring cold depressing winter months a little brighter.

Also are any of you premium members on this site? If so what are the advantages of it? Thanks.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

What I got from Nick's hug was that he had just come back from the field, heard about it, and cornered him in the hall. The fact that it was in the hall and not the locker room kind of says that if he DID do a big speech in the locker room, Nick wasn't there. Or cornered him afterwards. Also, Nick asks if Sara knows, so either way, Grissom told Sara separately or apart from Nick. So... I don't mind if she doesn't get the hug, but I will mind if the "miss you" isn't directed at her. That's his husky "Sara" voice from Swap Meet. lol.

Unless the episode ends with him streaking through Ecklie's office, I sadly believe that there will be no nudity for you, my darling.

4. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Greatest christmas present so far!

Everytime I watch the promo, Grissom's "I'll miss you" gets me everytime. His expression is so heartfelt and you can tell he really means it. Im so in love with this promo. I think by having GSR in the promo, its going to be a significant scene. I just wish it was Jan 4th already. Now Im left with a week and a half of specualting and watching the promo over and over again.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Maybe it's the day I've had, but I'm not really optimistic after the promo. A locker room goodbye almost guarantees no physical affection between our Geeks. Also, their tones aren't exactly happy. This is awful for Sara, and I guess I'll just have to wait to see the episode to know just how bad it is, and just how much I can believe...

Other than that, it's officially Christmas, here. Merry Christmas.

6. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Merry Xmas..to all GSR Fans!
    Hopefully in this year we will have a gsr kiss xd
    PS: Love,Peace & Health To everyone around here!
    Regards,
    Andreina

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just saw the promos. This episode is going to make me sad because of Grissom is leaving. I think Grissom is said I will miss you to Sara. Nick gave Grissom a hug and he looks like he want to cry because he don't want Grissom to leave, neigther is Sara. They both looks up to him. I don't think I want to see him leave. I know he will be back but still I don't want him to leave. :(

Nick, Grissom and Sara are my favorite.

I want all my GSR fans have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's Day.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'll say this right now: I wanted angst, and it seems we're getting it. I wanted them to end a bit fractured, I'm getting that too. I wanted them to have a real conversation alone, I'm getting THAT. So even if that clip in the promo is all that we got, I'd like for everyone to reflect on how huge it is that CBS put out what was pretty much an 80% GSR promo for this episode, which is all about Grissom leaving. If the whole of GSR is that one scene, then they still thought it important enough to make it the biggest chunk of the promo. I'm a happy shipper right now, having finally seen it. And from the look of it, Sara does not look like a woman floored to discover her lover was leaving without giving her 24 hours' notice. She looks like a concerned woman who knew she was being kept out of the decision-making process, but was informed of the offer early on. And I'm cool with that.

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

When i first came her to lurk around and then read the spoilers about the promo i immediately went to see and when i saw it i could stop saying omg omg omg that is soooooo SAD :( And yeah i agree with the ones that say that she knew her man was leaving. It just seemed that she hoped he didnt leave and thats why in the promo she asks him if he is really leaving. And then when he say "ill miss you" i was all like aaaaawwwwww :( I really hope theres more into that scene then it looks like. *crosses fingers*

10. lea

lea Police Officer

This promo sounds great, is it on the internet anywhere, does anyone know ?? I'd love to see it :p

11. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

it's on www.grissomsararomance.com actually, under the name of episodes --> season 7 ---> leaving las vegas. hope you'll find it! about this promo, i love it. the music is great, the atmosphere is filled with love, and the i'll miss you is sooo adorable. okay, maybe i should just admit it now: i CRIED watching the promo. seriously, it made me cry. it's a perfect promo... you know i'm gonna miss him too, for as far as i know, HE is the rock of the team! i'll miss him, hope he'll be back sooon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME! :D

12. lea

lea Police Officer

Thanks Gregooooo!!! That promo is good :( It is actaully quite sad. Sara looked so upset when she was saying 'So you're going' I liked that Grissom said 'I'll miss you' Hopefully/probably talking to Sara!!

13. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

OH MY! I am so gonna cry January 4th...defenitely not a happy start of the new year, but at least Iit is it an episode to look forward to. Let's hope for the KISS!

Hey can somebody tell me what the song from the promo is called and who is the artist? It's beautiful!

14. lea

lea Police Officer

Can I just say.. thanks for introducing me to this GSR site :p I will now be watching little GSR clips all day.... ahh the perfect Christmas :p Especially as I will have to wait ages for the moments in the UK.

15. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Wow, i never realized how many spoilers there are until i became spoiler free.I shall join Adzix in her insanity. :lol:

YaY.I am now really happy, someone got me Paint shop pro for christmas so now i can make decent avies and stuff(at the moment I am using paint program(the really cheap-comes with every computer-genuine piece of s***-paint program)which is the explanation for my truly crappy "kick ass" banner)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.