Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

...Dude - it's fucking Christmas Eve. When did this happen?

lol.

I still have one last thing to get for my sister. Okay - opinions:

Should I get her catwalk's camera ready shine spray, or a volumizing mist from Big Sexy Hair?

And thank you SO much to TS for putting "It's Gonna Be Me" with Justin's voice in my head, so it sounds like: "It's gonna baiiyy maaiiyy" in this horrible faggy vibrotto.

Also - empty your PM BOX woman!

Actually, I am looking forward to Catherine being in charge. I think whatever problems she and Sara have had in the past are over, and Sara, though likely sad over Grissom's departure, will probably be more receptive to her leadership than in Season 5. The problem there was that Catherine wasn't really her Supervisor - to her Catherine was still a colleague that she was helping out, so I think it came as a surprise that she was exercising her higher authority. Also, as we know, Sara had other problems at the time. So... yeah - I actually am looking forward to Catherine taking the wheel for a bit. And Liev. For Liev is sexy. And an excellent actor. But I want to know when we get that damned GSR gift! lol

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I have not posted in a very long time, but I just figured I should come in here and tell everybody a very, very merry Chrisnnukwanzetc. This is my made up word which means:
    n. An amalgamation of Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etcetera.

Also, a very happy birthday to my beloved Ievy.

I hope you all are doing very well, and get lots of good cheer (and by this I mean alcohol) and kindness (read: presents). I am in the unhappy land of Whitehorse at the moment, but I shall suffer through with the help of family, so worry not for my soul.

Here's to hoping for well-written, non-insufferable GSR that doesn't want to make us ballkick Grissom! Yay. Love you all.

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I have cleared enough room in my box for you, Sarah my dear, to send me one PM. I haven't the time at present (whee! presents!) to clear more.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

It is Christmas Day here right now, and I got the most beautiful present from Fogs and random assorted crap from my family. Yay! And it is only 9am so there is MORE random assorted crap to come!

(PS: Dayna, I got S3 LC from Damien <3)

Anyway, if any of you didn't click my link up there, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE, I shall post it again for all to see:

Grissom the dancing elf!

I hope everyone has a Merry GSR Christmas and many of you receive Season 6 of CSI on DVD so you can revel in the moments of TOYD, WTG and other assorted GSR awesomeness from that season.

As for what's to come in season 7? Yes, let's hope for what Zigs said - well-written, non-insufferable GSR that doesn't want to make us ballkick Grissom! It's been a pretty great season for us so far, you have to admit, so here's hoping for more awesomeness to come, even though it'll have its differences :)

4. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

First of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!

ok now I almost had a heart attack...

If any of you have seen it... oh man it just broke my heart. Sara is standing at her locker trying to be strong and tells Grissom "So youre going?" and he kinda smirks and says, "yeah" Oh man, it just breaks my heart because it seems like maybe he didnt tell her. After that scene he says, "I'll miss you" and Nick gives him a hug. Let me tell you, it is a depressing promo. At least we know we will get some sort of GSR scene. This can stir up some new conversations! haha

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO THE EVIL OF WHITEHORSE.

Fuckity fuck. Okay - at the most optimistic, there's a chance Sara means "now" or "are you sure", rather than "So I just heard for the first time about this job offer". Either way - this still blows a little bit. Who wants to bet that Sara won't get a hug during the hug-a-thon? *hand raised*

6. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Considering that their conversation is going down in the locker room (shes holding her jacket so im sure its end of shift) I am being negative nelly and saying that she didnt find out until that day at work. Maybe he mentioned something to her about his offer but never said in stone whether he was accepting it or not. The way that Sara says "So youre going?" is like a fake happy and Grissom seems to just do one of his adorable smiles. After seeing this it is making me more ancy to see the episode! ahhhh

7. katjo

katjo Witness

I saw it too, and I was so mad for about an hour, so I finally took a nap so I wouldn't have to think about it. It sucked! My husband thinks I'm insane for letting,as he puts it, "some stupid show that's not even real" make me so emotional. :mad: That comment made me even more pissed. AAAHHHHH! Oh well I'm going to church tonight to hear my parents sing, so I know that should put me in a good mood. :p Someone send me some warm fuzzy loving pictures of our geeks to make me happy again. That's all I need for Christmas :lol: Thanks!

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I know! Today I was sitting at starbucks and all of a sudden my head snapped up and i was like "It is Christmas tomorrow" and my mom look at me like an idiot and said "duh!"

That dancing-elf-Grissom thing is cracking me up! :D

Now I am feeling slightly cheered up. I think i have serious issues, I am feeling depressed and its Christmas! I need help. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. GSR.GSR.GSR......Great. I just broke my nail. Now if that doesn’t makes me sound all prissy and high-maintenance. :rolleyes:

Wow.This post has absolutly nothing to do with GSR. :lol:

9. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

omg i saw the promo during the seahawks game(damn we suck).! OMG
    OMG i saw the promo 2. so sad! but totally cute when he said i'll miss you. i heard from super early spoilers that sara would be really upset at the end of the epi and i guess they could be true :confused:. omg i can't wait :)!!!!!! does anyone know the song they were playing. or a link to the promo? it is kind of interesting that they put a gsr scene in the promo, they haven't really done that alot. oh god, all i want for christmas is happy geeks!( adn maybe a kiss :lol:)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lol, loved the dancing Grissom ts. hilarous.

is it just me or there is completely no Christmas atmosphere this year? i'm not feeling any of this holiday spirit, it feels like an ordinary sunday to me. i don't know why. 'tis weird.

anyway, i'm not watching any promos so i won't join the present discussion either. but i can just sense it, that there is some serious angst involved. i'm gonna say one thing - IMO there will be a bit of it, but not to the doom extent. so i wouldn't worry. but what do i know, lol.

i agree with sporter though, that we should wait until LLV airs and just chill until then. however bad the present spoilers may sound, it will end up either cut or a lot slighter than it seems.

CHEER UP Y'ALL

ETA:
    well, i just saw the post here ^^ and if the spoiler is good, it's even better.

11. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

^^ i totally agree, we should wait 'cause we've heard spoilers before and totally believed them and have them not happen and be super sad. that's why it's so awesome to be spoiler-free- i totally envy you Adzix and all you other spoiler free peeps. i tried....and failed. i'm making it a new year's resolution!

i will be spirited:

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

edited to change said-sad...duh!

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i think that the sentence that say grissom in the promo, he say to nick i don´t know why.. i am very pessimistic i know... :rolleyes:
    geek x-mars

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The promo is DEFINITELY angsty. BUT I think from the way that Sara says "So you're going" this is obviously totally my opinion and probably wrong, but it feels more like she's confirming something she already knows. And she's sad - not mad or confused, like she didn't think he'd really go after all or something. I dunno... at least they seem to be indicating that the "I'll miss you" is directed at Sara. It's possible it isn't, but they cut right to a shot of Sara pulling things out of her locker.

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*falls over and dies* *then gets back up to type* WOAH! Okay, I think that Grissom may have brought his sabbatical up with Sara, but basically said 'I'm not sure about it yet, so don't worry about it'. And I guess that Grissom finally decided and then we get Sara asking if he's going and Grissom says yeah. So, I think at least he brought it up, which is better than randomly saying one day 'I'm leaving for four weeks, bye.' Well, I disagree with sarah, I think that everyone's going to give him a hug, and Sara will too, I don't think it'll be too much to ask that he kisses her on the cheek before he leaves either. It might happen, for once. :)

Sorry for the unspoiled, but I feel sooo bad for you. lol.

15. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Oh man... it just makes me so sad. Its a very depressing promo and tone. Im glad they make it seem like the "I'll miss you" is directed at her in this promo rather than the other one that had him hugging Nick right after he said that. Bring on the angst!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.