Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks guys :). 4 Episodes, not as bad as I was imagining! So that's not to bad.

:lol: Merry Christmas to you to giddy Adzix :p May the GSR rule your Christmas ;)

Happy Birthday Reebs!!!

hb_reebs.jpg

Sorry I haven’t been around. I’m afraid you won’t get anything coherent out of me until next week at the earliest. Work is INSANE, and I come home with my brain a big pile of goo *sob* (though certain sporters who shall remain unnamed might say my brain is naturally like that. But fie! I say. Fie!)

Now, regarding GSR, as others have said, it’s all about putting it into perspective. We don’t know where we’re going right now, but think about where we’ve been. This time last year, most of us had pretty much given up hope of seeing GSR happening in season 6. Then the finale rolled around. We’ve been through lean times, bad times, angsty times, ambiguous times, sad times, annoying times, aggravating times and seemingly hopeless times. So things right now are pretty good - pretty damn good considering a year ago, only in our wildest dreams did we think we’d have Canon GSR. It’s been one hell of a rollercoaster ride, and it ain’t over yet…

Happy birthday Reeble.

So, since it is December 23rd, and almost Christmas, I wonder what Grissom and Sara are doing for the holidays? Sledding, putting up a Christmas tree together, sitting by the fire, watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, or Frosty the Snowman, maybe stressing out on what to get one another?

Did you realize that I just said 6 whole things without making them perverted? I believe that's a record.

I think it would be cute to see them enjoying the holidays, whatever holiday you celebrate. Nothing perverted, which we all would want to see anyway, but something cute that a couple of teenagers would do! Sledding? Maybe watching a cartoon movie? Aww... that would be so cute <3

So, last night I watched Bodies in Motion and Room Service, and well, judging by their body language and the fact that Sara wore a white top in Room Service, I think they started dating post-Bodies in Motion. I don't think it was anything sooner than that. I doubt they got together right after Grave Danger, I think after Grave Danger, Grissom waited for the shock of Nick being buried to do anything about Sara. Unlike Warrick, who asked Tina to marry him almost the second Nick was found. Okay, not really. But, then in Bodies in Motion, the team got back together, so I think he waited until all that was settled, then decided to take a chance with Sara.

hehe.......I didn't see the first page, so I was like WTF? when I saw the title, then I watched 'Cool Change' last night and I was like.....EUREKA! And I had this big warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about all the special GSR: moments since that day :)

This brings me to a new level of geekiness, but I was clearing out a bunch of files on my computer, and I found this GSR Christmas Carol I must have written this time last year... *sigh* It's official - I'm a geek. Only TS is geekier than I... :p

Have Yourself a Merry Little Geek-mas

Have yourself a merry little Geek-mas,
Make the duct tape tight
From now on,
The rocking chair will be used each night.

Have yourself a merry little Geek-mas,
See the Geeks at play,
From now on,
The Kama Sutra will never be put away.

Here we are as in olden days,
Happy flirty days of yore.
Now they’re back being close again
Being more than friends, once more.

Through the years
They will always be together,
If the PTB allow
And we’ll get our steamy motel scene, somehow...
So have yourself A merry little Geek-mas now.

Merry Christmas to you to giddy Adzix May the GSR rule your Christmas
aw, thank you lea :) yours too!
Did you realize that I just said 6 whole things without making them perverted? I believe that's a record.
lol, i DID notice! and i'm gonna say something really bad in a moment.
The rocking chair will be used each night.
is this a reference to one of the Cincoflex's smuts? you know the one in which their bed was noisy so they used the rocking chair?

lol

i'm such a pervert i even read that fic.

awesome Carol fogs ;) i may sound like an idiot (cuz you may have paraphrased some Christmas classic which i, non-native english speaker, am not aware of) but did you have any particular well-known melody in mind?

i'm so impatient about the 4th, but on the other hand after that ep there won't be any Grissom for, like, 4 eps. i'll have to wait until February to see him again. so i'm thorn, i want the ep itself, but i don't want the things that will follow.

haha....I love your geek-carols......I begged and begged my mum ot get me one of those forensics jackets.......but I'm gonna get one of those vest that Sara wears......with Sidle written across thefront like it's real :D

I've been away all day so HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEBLE! You share a birthday with my fiance, apparently! I've been with him celebrating all day!!! :)

Boy, I hope Gris comes back in 7x16. Firstly, because 16 is a great number for me and my fiance. Secondly, because he needs to be in sweeps somewhere. I mean, "THE RETURN OF GRISSOM" is great for sweeps. Stir up some excitement and hopefully bring back any viewers they scare off with all the Keppler stuff...

I got a question about one new episode coming up soon. I don't know which episode is was.

Are you look forward to see Catherne being in charge? I don't. Why can Nick, Sara and Warrick being in charge of acting Supervisor? Nick did a good job on the episode of Gum Drops and Unusal Supsect of last season. I'm sure Sara can do it.

Can anyone make me a montage of Snickers, Grillows and GSR? I really appreciate it.

Nick, Sara, Warrick and Brass called him, Grissom or Gris. I have never heard them called him, Gil.

Happy Birthday Reebs!

I already sent you a card last night. I would love to post it here but you'd probably kill me, so I won't. Let's just say it's awesome, and anyone who knows me probably knows what it involves anyway ;) (and may see it on request.. *cough*)

As for GSR, I've probably said it already, but I think people are getting too worked up over possible drama prematurely. Is the holiday hiatus making you stir crazy or something? Or is the ever shifting stance of CM diseasing your brain?

Take each day and each episode as it comes, and any spoilers or speculation or whatever - good or bad - with a whole lotta salt. Otherwise you may find yourself sorely disappointed. Though, best case, if you follow my marvellous one-step plan? You may just be plesantly surprised :)

All this stressing is just exhausting! Seriously. Doesn't it tire y'all out, worrying like that? I'm not saying we should ignore any warning signs (are Grissom and Sara out of sync right now? OH NOES! CALL JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JC CHASEZ) and go into denial about possible bad things happening (Sara didn't kiss that cop, there was a magnet in his throat and her tongue ring was drawn down and into it against her will!*) - just take things into consideration and set them aside for later. Life's too short for stress :) Plus, c'mon - it's Christmas.

Tis the season to be jolly!

(Fa lalalala lala la la!)

I hope Grissom gets Sara something pretty for Christmas :) She deserves it.

*Note: Not a spoiler

*snorts*

TS that is the best thing EVER. Who woulda thought elf Grissom would make me laugh so hard!

For real, I almost died laughing so hard.

Merry Christmas you all! I dunno if I'll be back before then so I just wanted to take a moment to say that.

And for anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays to you - whatever Holiday that may be.

But I gotta run. Geeklove forever - Christmas cookies, gingerbread houses, and evergreen trees. And it was snowing in Las Vegas this past week (it probably melted...) so we all know the awesome romance that was floating in the air for our geeks.

Nothing makes you feel the love more then an unexpected snow storm. All snuggly and cuddly? *happy sigh*

That is all.

i love all your christmas carols guys! and i hope sara gets something sweet from grissom * not a spoiler too* something like a christmas pie with the words: i love you!' on it!! that would be soooo sweet. i already see him make it, just all nervous about what to put on the pie. then he suddenly realises he just wants to say: i love you' to her, so that's what he writes on the pie, with his beautiful handwriting, curly and everything. that would be really great!

Fa lalalala lala la la

Holy Crap! I almost peed myself at Gris the Elf! That was hilarious! Sure did brighten my day! Thanks :lol:

I was on gsr.com last night watching some clips of them on the Early Show. They interviewed Cath and Nick and they both made mention of the fact that their characters may possibly already know of the relationship. Nick said "he sees the way they look at each other" and Cath said "it won't be a surprise to me and I will embrace it". I think it would be funny if when Grissom gets back he and Sara decide to come out of the closet and they all look at them like they are crazy. Maybe say something like "tell us something we don't know". And then laugh at them and shake their heads and wish them the best. Or ask when the wedding date is, just to embarrass them. That would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back