Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

That's what my Chemistry teacher says every time I go somewhere. It's downright weird. Like me. Meh.
    <Grissom, Sara, Greg, and Catherine are going over their case. Grissom is staring at Sara while she's talking.>
    Sara: So I found this trilobal fiber, and... what?
    Grissom: Nothing. <blink blink>
    Greg and Catherine: ???
    Sara: ...and it belongs to a... what?
    Grissom: Nothing. Come- um, go on.
    Greg and Catherine: ??? ???
    Sara: Ooook. It belongs to a Chevy- stop staring at me!
    Grissom: Sorry. I... um... you look...
    Greg: Hot?
    Grissom: That's the word.
    Catherine: <whaps Grissom on the back of the head>
    Grissom: Owch! <pout>
    Sara: Thank you, Gil. Don't you lay a finger on him, Cath-er-ine. <whack!, glares at Catherine>
    Greg: ??? ??? ???
    Catherine: DEATH IS IN HER EYES!!!! :eek:
    Sara: And stay down. Come on, Gil, let's go.
    Grissom: Yes, master. <sticks tongue out at Catherine> ^.^

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

This poll has been asked, in a way, a couple of times, but this is the straight-out specific one for Leaving Las Vegas. I do apologize for the repition, but it seems to be the biggest issue on our ship's mind right now that's somewhat spoil-free, so...

3. katjo

katjo Witness

I picked 5 only because of what I read in TV guide. And I keep reading that Nick is the one who tells Sara. Where is this theory coming from.

4. lea

lea Police Officer

LMAO! I'm in fits over your little thing Chrystal!!
    Reguading the poll... I went for the thrid option.. maybe it would be differnt if I'd seen season 7.. but going on past seasons, I reckon his old nature will kick in. He'll be too afraid to say goodbye...at least in person. Not sure about a note, but perhaps some other way?

I hope that he does actaully find the courage to tell her. I mean, poor Sara, imagine finding out from say Nick. She's gunna be gutted! I can just picture it now, Nick says something, presuming she knows, then she 'accepts it' till Nick is gone, then goes to confront Grissom, and... he's gone!!! :(

Edited to add spoiler code

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Katjo - could you put that in spoiler tags, please? I know it's from TV Guide, but it's still technically a spoiler.

If you want to respond to a poll option with spoiled info, we've always used tags in the past, so that's a welcome option!

I went optimistic and picked the third option.

Because Sara responding to Nick telling her about Grissom's break with "Oh yeah - that" is not how someone would react, in my mind, if they just didn't know. I could see Sara saying, "What?" and having Nick explain it to her, but not "Oh yeah - that". THAT response says that she knows in some way, shape or form, but isn't happy about it, however is disguising that fact to Nick. The present kind of sums that up as well. They've spoken, she's angry, and he's trying to heal things a bit.

6. lea

lea Police Officer

Sarah.. I can't do it :( :( :(

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Type spoiler here [/ spoiler]

But join up the gaps.

It's not a repromand, katjo - everyone has trouble trying to wade through what does and doesn't count as a spoiler.

In any event, I am, as I said, trying to stay optimistic. As stoic and independant as Grissom can be, I find it very hard to believe that he'd just leave Sara without a word.

8. flowerchild

flowerchild Victim

committed. on spike tv. right now. :)

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

AWESOME! Thanks - I missed the first two.

I love this episode - not just for the obvious GSR reasons, but I've always liked the episodes that don't dwell too much on the "cool" factor and just exude that aura of eerie - like Gum Drops or Burn Out.

10. katjo

katjo Witness

I swear to you I tried to use the spoiler box. Not sure how to do it I guess. Sorry!

Is it just me or in Committed does anyone else notice that when Greg brings the pillow in and pretends to suffocate Sara with it that Grissom gets a strange look in his eyes? Like he doesn't like him doing that to her even though he is just kidding. He gets a jealous look in his eyes I think. Then when Sara says "we got our murder weapon" Grissom just looks at her and then at Greg like he is dis-pleased with their bit of flirting. Jealous Grissom, what could be cuter? Anyone know of any other subtle scenes when Grissom seems jealous around Sara?

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I know I came off too moddy in my response - I'm really sorry! Spoilers have always just been such a tough issue on this board that it's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction.

Either way - Committed is awesome so far. lol.

And it's losing a bit of a battle over at http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3149387&st=45 for the "Survivor of the Season 5 Episodes" game (which is highly fun) - so go vote! lol.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

katjo, make sure there are NO line breaks. So, the ] end of the spoiler tag is RIGHT next to your first word... Like

spoiler=fish]Chips are good

I just spotted "Comitted" and I don't think they were together at that point... but I just sat here, thinking about what it's like to stand on one side of the glass, helpless, unable to move, unable to think, watching as the woman he loves screams with her eyes for help. She's in there, locked away, shard pressed against his jugular, and if she died in that moment, would she ever know how much she meant to him? Would she ever know that THAT moment was the moment his world fell apart? Oh.... chilling. I think the two of them were already "talking" but you wanna talk about that "little extra push!" I think this was it.

13. katjo

katjo Witness

Wow, I think you nailed that one. He does have that look in his eyes, like his whole world is falling apart. But if it were Catherine or Sofia would he have that same ghostly look on his face? Makes you wonder. Thanks for the spoiler tip. I'll try it next time. :)

No worries I didn't take anyones response to my not using a spoiler box in a bad manner. I just didn't know how to do it. I honestly did try, but I did it wrong.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I picked "of course he's already told her" they're together :p.. and share everything now, and maybe I'm the cockeyed optimist, but in their private moments, I think he's told her!!! "Committed" great ep. pics of!!!

THE LOOK'S

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

[​IMG] just had a private between them "joke" ;)

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey y'all. i feel bad cuz i neglected this thread for the last couple of days. i have a party/christmas shopping primetime right now, and not much opportunity to spend some good quality minutes on my computer. but the good thing is that i see the thread is kinda dead itself at the moment so i don't have much to catch up, not even a whole page! anyyyway,

awwwwwww, thank you SO much Turtle :* oh, and the link thing seems just amazing to me :D thanks again, i feel loved, lol.
    FINALLY. i sent you my response after, like, a week, lol.
    definitely. all Grillows people call him Gil, and for instance all GSR and Kessom call him Grissom.
    lol, thank you so much sienna! i'm doing them for y'all :)
    yeah, do you remember what were the early spoilers last year about POTTR during the hiatus? did they say Kessom will get revived or something?
    <3 <3 <3

ETA:
    i just changed my avie to this one b/c some person on fanart forum said billy's definitely not hot. she's a bookish example of the first stage of WPHS, and i had no other solution but to change my avie.

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.