Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Doesn't Jorja just smile like that? She does that little push-out lip thing when she's being cheeky.

Always flirtatiously cheeky, though.

Anyway, here are the current thread title suggestions:

1) Secret Lovahs
    2) There's always room for sushi
    3) First Blush
    4) Veggie Burger = Love
    5) 'Because Veggie Burgers are Romantic'
    6) Are you volunteering?
    7) Just Make Out Already
    :cool: InLove & Kickin'
    9) Soul Mate Database
    10) Forget the veggie burger, bring on the meat! (because Britfan is a pervert )
    11) Where's the love?
    12) Here's the Love
    13) veggie burger = hot flesh anyway (and so is gsrhappyending)
    14) Hot-Broiled, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wheeling Love
    15) My GOD they look good (hee)
    16) Finger-Linger Love
    17) We'll Let Greg Join In (he needs some help through this difficult time! Okay, this one was just for my amusement... )
    18) Veggie Burger: Cuz he knows what she likes.
    19) Kickass Couple
    20) We're Waiting For A Make-Out
    21) The One True Path to Shirtless Grissom

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i imagine something like they change a place for while... i mean he put himself in danger for help someone...be emotional like Sara is sometimes( Sex, Lies And Larvae).... be more like he was in Gentle, Gentle

haaaa
    Sara...haaaaa Sara see her big love in danger...but she have the big secret ...all worry but need be strong ...cos she knows Grissom risked all for be with her
    and nobary can discover...

i love all team....and love the friendship bt them..i really do... that's mean i love scenes bt Griss and Cath...Sara and Greg...etc..is so nice

but sometimes......the scene is too good...and i think...."hm imagine if if is... Grissom and Sara...
    i saw a rerun a few days ...Dead Ringer...and have that scene bt Grissom and Cath, he is driving a car and she is running...gosh i love that scene so funny...but came in my mind..imagine if is Sara with Grissom in that scene.

the same happened in the scene bt Greg and Sara...too good..imagine if is Grissom ahhhhhhhh
    it's not my fault...i blame Billy and Jorja for be so soooooo good..wonderful actors...

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Sarahvma, finger-linger love sounds FAR more dirty than it should.

But yeah, that lip purse thing is very flirtatious Sara and I love it. Whereas Grissom has a pensive lip-purse thing. LIP PURSE LOVE!

*cough*

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

And eyebrow sex. Their eyebrow children are due any day now.

And finger-linger didn't sound disgusting till you said that. Though I suppose it's better than finger-lickin'.

Too far?

Probably.

So yeah - nominate away but please remember to keep it in BOLD CAPS so I don't miss it. If you nominated one and it's not up there, please remind me.

Second reminder: talking about thread title noms does not count as part of your three lines.

Anyway - solid episode. I'm looking forward to Double Crossed more than I thought I would. But I was right about my theory - to be totally honest, even with the Greg beatdown, the idea of the story and the hiring of K-Fed sounded stupid.

But it was all excellent. I have to wonder what it is about certain episodes that pulls everyone into their game.

In any case - did anyone else notice, like they did at YTDAW, that the case-solve board from the very first episode made a return last week? Under Sara's name, she had ONE assignment.

Perhaps Grissom knows she's extra tired.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*clears throat* guuuuuys freakin' CLICK ME and give it a thumb up!

awesome titles btw. i wonder if we're gonna finish this thread before thursday. cuz, we might get some new ideas after DC.

and jordan, i love your banner ;)

6. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

^ hahaha! That was fun and typical for you Adzix!

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Hey, Dayna, will YOU vote??

I know I sure did.

Maybe Toe Tags kind of outlined a big problem with GSR that might arise: it will be hard to make a GSR timeline scene seem fluid or spontaneous.

8. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

haaaaaaa Adzix i have this....haaaaa what can i do?
    how i will survive 4 episodes without Billy?
    haaaaa i need help LOL lets do a group!!!LOL

i love Billy :)

Billy and Jorja are my heroes

9. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I could make comment about finger lickin' in relation to it following the finger lingering, but I won't because it's dirty and wrong and you are an awful, corrupt individual, Sarah.

I totally voted for WPHS syndrome, btw, but you totally should have quoted Zig as one of your examples. I know that would have made her heart go all a-flutter.

Does anyone think we enjoyed Fannysmacking so much because we weren't expecting it to be that great? I mean, I personally almost decided NOT to skip uni to get home in time to watch it, 'cause I was just like "Pfft, K-fool, there shall be no goodness or GSR" but here we are. With an excellent, excellent ep. With one of the hottest GSR moments of all time. And oh, I watched Grey's Friday repeat? Sucked. *cough*

Re: the timeline - I agree it does seem like it could be difficult to ensure the inclusion of it in the ep doesn't feel out of place, but have faith, people.

...In saying that, I don't have any ideas at present as to how they COULD do it, but heck, I haven't graduated, I'm not supposed to FULLY understand screenwriting quite yet. Ahem.

THAT'S MY EXCUSE AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry for the shortness of the last post. I was on the phone and distracted.

I'll finish it by saying this: it's not like they can bring up their past in that way again, now that they've done it once.

The impact of that, although I felt the scene a little flat, is gone.

So I'm more hoping that it's another character that Grissom or Sara (but more likely Grissom) tells the timeline to.

Not, like, "On September 2nd I took Sara out for pancakes. On the 18th, we went to the movies."

But more the answer to "How long has this been going on?"

Dynamic, a little bit difficult, but likely telling.

And I hope they don't go for something corny like "Since I met her".

Again, once is enough. lol.

11. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Yeah, I agree that it's going to be hard. I was thinking, what if one of them told the other "happy anniversary." I'm just not sure how they would work it in. Maybe Grissom gives her a small gift and says it. And of course, she would be uber shocked because he's rather forgetful about stuff like that. But yeah, I totally have faith in the writers. They know what they are doing.

Oh yeah, definitely. I admit that I figured the episode would suck having K Fed in it. He wasn't all that bad I mean... if you like compare him to others. lol. The day they bring Paris Hilton on the show is the day I.. no, I won't stop watching... but it will be the day I throw a phonebook or something at my TV.

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

*speechless*

My... my term... it's on the Urban Dictionary!!!

*runs to podium sobbing*

You LOVE me! You REALLY, REALLY, LOVE me! Oh... I'm so honoured... I want to thank the Academy... and CSI, for putting on that lovely show... and Adzix for putting up the term... it's a honor to be nominated, honestly....

*blows kisses to everyone before Sarah drags her offstage with giant cane*

Now seriously, if there was a way to link my essay to that page, I'd feel like my life was totally vindicated. It's in one of those back threads somewhere.... C'mon, you know I want my props. This might be my shot at immortality!

I'm sorry, I don't understand the phrase "crazy as a loon." Aren't those your little yellow Canadian coins? They're not crazy; they're cute. Humph.

Now - for other matters:

*puts on official WPHS doctor-hat and examines Ziggy - not in a good way*

Hmm... I believe I must concur with my colleagues... sudden expression of WP's hottness is a definite sign that Stage 5 is commenced. I've very rarely seen such a rapid onslaught, however - I believe she's breezed right through Stage 4. Sarah, I highly recommend that your friend be constrained during your next CSI episode... she might make a run at the TV and knock it down while trying to lick the screen. It would seriously ruin your enjoyment of the program.

*sigh* It's so sad to see the good ones fail so fast....

Now, before the truly frightening and foreboding Sarah Modster gets on my case: I'm almost afraid of getting more GSR-gooey-goodness than we're getting now, y'know? I love this level of interaction. I love that it hasn't really gotten its own scene yet, how everything is still at the workplace and secondary to the crimes. I'm a bit nervous about - well, of opening Pandora's box, I guess.

Oh, and ts: regarding the pic... I loves ya, and would never intentionally diss ya. Which I'm sure you know *hugs* I was just rushing through that thread; I didn't see who was posting anything....

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I would never be so tacky as to drag you off with a cane. I'd just shoot you.

Tuh.

Miss Dee, I feel you must outline for us all of the stages, so that Miss Dayna knows what's in store for her.

Don't worry - she already tried to lick it when Jorja came on.

What?

She was HOT, y'all. She was it-doesn't-matter-what-your-sexual-preference-is hot.

lol.

Well, I WAS afraid until this last scene. And most people would go, "Uh, but nothing happened"

EXACTLY.

It didn't feel, for the first time, like the writers going:

LOOK THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

It just felt like Grissom and Sara again, except that we're in on it.

And I am not frightening. Simply foreboding.

And impressive.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

am i that predictable? lol. thanks Mandis ;)
    drool, faint and drool some more.
    LOL, you're welcome. and yeah i think it was very NEEDED there ;)
    thank you for your diagnosis MissDee. sarah, i suggest you start the treatment instantly.
    gotta agree. i am by no means homosexual, but she looked really good there. like REALLY. i think she might've even looked the best on CSI ever. some people just look better when they are a bit older *shrugs*
    yeah, and as i said earlier i think by making those scenes they are 1) reminding the audience they're together, and 2) preparing everybody for something more meaningful than just flirting and eyesex. b/c if they weren't doing it, a kiss or anything else would seem out of place despite the finale.

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

*low sinuous Snape-like bow* I live but to serve, my pseudo-moderator....

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you are a regular watcher of CSI, chances are extremely high that you will come in contact with WPHS, a dangerous and contagious brain virus that has so far infected most CBS watchers with its dreaded symptoms. T.R. Knight (Dr. George O'Malley of Grey's Anatomy) is a known carrier, as is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor of Smallville). Others are too, although you may not realize it. Only by being aware of the nature of the disease and its carriers can one hope to escape from its insidious clutches.

WPHS (full name: William Petersen Hottness Syndrome, after its original carrier) causes a 180-degree turnaround in the mind's perception of a particular individual; it starts with abject rejection, gradually progresses through stages of likeability and then sexual attraction, and finally culminates in utter abandonment of reason and shameless adoration of the carrier. It spreads slowly at first, but rapidly increases in both severity and frequency until the victim is terminal.

There are 8 recognizable stages, outlined as below:

1.) Victim is not aware of virus as of yet, although it is entering the body and affecting the brain, specifically the areas containing perception and sexual attraction. Example of symptoms: "I haven't been watching long, but I really don't get the Grissom love."

2.) Victim officially maintains distaste of carrier, but to the trained observer, the onset of Mentionitis belies this position and shows subtle and insidious invasion caused by WPHS. Example of symptoms: "I can't believe all the attention that Grissom gets here! What the hell do you all see in him? He's a complete weirdo! And he looks like a total freak with/without that beard!"

3.) Rabid dislike of carrier becomes tempered with an grudging acknowledgment that an alternate point of view is in existence. Example of symptoms: "Grissom is still kind of a strange bird... but I guess he's not so bad."

4.) Slow but persistent, WPHS's invasion of the brain ensures that recent likeability of TV character carries over to mild defense of that character when disparaged; in addition, victim is less reluctant to admit some hottness in carrier's real-life personality. Example of symptoms: "Okay, Grissom might be a little odd, but I'll admit that he's got his good points. I still don't think William Petersen is all that hot, but I can see where others do."

5.) Accidental contact with the carrier outside his/her normal environment provides permanent pathway for hottness to impose itself upon the brain. Victim's perceptions and other brain functions become severly compromised at this point; defense of carrier to detractors becomes more serious and intense in scope. Example of symptoms: "Look, I know that some people don't really like Gil Grissom, but IMHO he's the one that makes the show. And you know, looks-wise, he's really not so bad. I was surfing IMDB looking for pictures, and I found one of William Petersen with/without a beard, and wow, he looks so much better-looking than he does without/with it! I wonder why they don't make him grow it out/shave it off on the show?"

6.) Its increasingly rapid onslaught finally alerts the victim that WPHS is insidiously spreading throughout the entire neural system. The effects of this are regularly and frequently showcased through normal conversation, often to the consternation of family and friends. As well, victim often feels an now-raging desire to defend carrier from all naysayers. Example of symptoms: "What do you mean, he's a weirdo? Don't you even watch the show, ya freak?!! Gil Grissom is the smartest, most interesting man on television! I don't care if he wears the damn beard or not; Billy Petersen is really growing on me!"

7.) Victim surrenders completely to the onset of the disease. Example of symptom: "Ok, it's official: I've bought my ticket and am riding the Billy P lluuuuuurrrvvee train!!"

NOTE: Disease is terminal at this point. Family and friends must endure the constant mentioning of carrier's name, the sudden influx of any and all paraphenalia connected to carrier in even the tiniest of ways (movies, TV, magazines, eerily shaped potato chips, underwear off e-Bay, illegal downloads of naked-penis pictures), and the inevitable picking up of papers doodled with inane expressions like "Billy P and Miss Dee 4EVA!" all over one's living space. No cure is currently in existence, although people intimately associated with the victim have been known to overthrow all pretenses of pursuing economic wealth and/or fulfulling personal relationships to pursue a fruitless career in WPHS research in a desperate attempt to save their loved ones.

8.) Victim is tragically lost due to the onset of severe spasms of lust. Typical demise occurs along the lines of running wildly throughout one's home/school/workplace screaming "OOOOOMIGOD!! BILLY IS TEH HOTTNESS!!! AAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" All mental reasoning is now severly incapacitated, and sensible conversation with the victim is impossible from this point on.

This announcement is meant to enlighten you regarding WPHS's insidious nature and intent. If you or anyone you know are infected with William Petersen Hottness Syndrome, from this or any other carrier, please inform others as to the cause and progression of your infection. If we are aware of all the carriers in our society, we may be able to prevent the further spreading of this insidious disease.

No, seriously - it's insidious.

Now really, that should be attached to the entry, shouldn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.