Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

lmao. He's the incredible shrinking man! Can I just say that I'm still mad that his vegetarianism took pounds off? I'm concerned about animals and everything, but it's don't nothing for my hips. lol. ANYway... turns out Double Cross is not the next episode. They switched it so that Fannysmacking is, which I'm glad for. Because a) Fannysmackin's gonna be ALL about The Love, and b) We DO need a break from GSR to show that Grissom hasn't completely lost his mind and sense of secrecy.

Did anyone catch that look he gave her when he first came into the lab last night? It was sort of like, "Yeeess?" but then there's a flicker of the up-down again. Comfortable as they may be, it's nice to see he still likes sneaking a look.

Thanks Sarah for sharing these pics, are awesome! You are right, these pic remember me too Burden of Proof. However i'm glad they work together in this case, because i believe there could be an interesting parallelism between Grissom and the priest and the life choice both of them have done.

Before I head off to work, I'll just say that I agree. I think that any episode where we see Grissom reflecting is a good one. Burnout, by the way, is about Grisssom vs. a Pedophile - another dark Grissom casefile I've always enjoyed. And I don't mean that in a twisted way. I just like that he gets SO protective of kids when sexuality is involved. Obviously so do the others, but he seems to definitely make it his business. The Burnout of his migraine may coincide with that, and as unlikely as it is, I'd like at least one look from Sara that's sort of a "What's wrong?" or "I know it's difficult."

The pictures were awesome, and I did get Burden of Proof deja vu.

I love the way they look at each other and the way they are around each other. It's moreso the way they look at each other though, you can tell there's something there.
Ouchie, my foot is asleep.

I can't wait until my dad watches the episode later. (He works at night and can't watch it) I'm gunna shove it in his face that GSR is real. He hates the idea of two people who work together being in a relationship. And he thinks that other people are better for Grissom. I won't say who. Cuz I hate that other person.
Ew, and my mom likes Grey's. Ugh, if I hear the word McDreamy one more time I'll murder the first person I see and get away with it.

sarahvma said:
lmao. He's the incredible shrinking man! Can I just say that I'm still mad that his vegetarianism took pounds off? I'm concerned about animals and everything, but it's don't nothing for my hips. lol. ANYway... turns out Double Cross is not the next episode. They switched it so that Fannysmacking is, which I'm glad for. Because a) Fannysmackin's gonna be ALL about The Love, and b) We DO need a break from GSR to show that Grissom hasn't completely lost his mind and sense of secrecy.

Did anyone catch that look he gave her when he first came into the lab last night? It was sort of like, "Yeeess?" but then there's a flicker of the up-down again. Comfortable as they may be, it's nice to see he still likes sneaking a look.

I don't think a break from GSR is a good idea, but he needs to assign someone else to the cases he works at least once in a blue moon. I don't know what he's thinking pairing himself up with her constantly. Careless.

Also, just thought I'd say, I've been vegetarian for like a month and I've gained weight...by substituting neopolitan ice-cream for chicken.

So last night i was watching the episdode on innertube. I waited late cause it takes a while for them to show it so i was watching it and i was all into it (okay not really...just a little) i guess waiting for the GSR scenes and guess what??... Part five (they go by parts and part five was supposed to be Grissom and Sara's case) was cut into the first part again! So they messed up or something and they are not playing the part five! I was so upset! Im still am cause i went into the website this morning and still no part five!!! :( :( :( :(

Gah that sucks!!! :eek:

Also, gglovebug is sick and can't do them right now. So cut her some slack! lol.

Thanks, Sarah. I will! Hope you get better soon, gglovebug!

Very nice pics too. That will keep me going over the weekend! How cute are they together?!

Jasmine said:
So last night i was watching the episdode on innertube. I waited late cause it takes a while for them to show it so i was watching it and i was all into it (okay not really...just a little) i guess waiting for the GSR scenes and guess what??... Part five (they go by parts and part five was supposed to be Grissom and Sara's case) was cut into the first part again! So they messed up or something and they are not playing the part five! I was so upset! Im still am cause i went into the website this morning and still no part five!!! :( :( :( :(

Gah that sucks!!! :eek:

That's strange, it worked for me. I watched the whole thing. Today, actually. I don't get that.

Grr! I put a whole long post, and 'The form you have submitted is no longer valid'... GRR!!

I'll try and type it again, if I remember what all I put..

So Toe Tags, I was watching it and before the episode it said 'This program contains violence and mature scenes, viewer discretion is advised', and I didn't remember them puting that in last week's episode, so I said 'cause this week, Grissom and Sara are going to talk about sex.'

Lindsey, my twin, just looked at me with a 'wtf' look. It was hilarious!

Hehe..

Grissom's look that he gave Sara when Sara put the chainsaw to his chest was funny, his eyes went wide, because he was scared of Sara pretending to kill him? Or because he was staring at.. something.. else?

Awh.. they talked about when they first met.. how cute. : )

I wanted them to kiss though, : )

hi someone can put the transcript about the scene when sara talk about san francisco when they meet thank you ^_^
i like all the scenes gsr the episode is very subtle and sweet. too i like the scene Grissom's look that he gave Sara when Sara put the chainsaw to his chest was funny lol

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is true that Jorja is not very happy about GSR.. cause someone in another forum said that and I want to know if there is true?
The last interview I saw it was about the season finale and I saw Jorja happy about it so..
I don't like to read spoiler and here in Panama CSI haven't begin but I really like to know when there first kiss happens..so when it happen please let me know..

greenplastic said:

I don't think a break from GSR is a good idea, but he needs to assign someone else to the cases he works at least once in a blue moon. I don't know what he's thinking pairing himself up with her constantly. Careless.

Also, just thought I'd say, I've been vegetarian for like a month and I've gained weight...by substituting neopolitan ice-cream for chicken.

Has he assigned himself with Sara all that much? I haven't really paid attention to that, although I say keep it up. The more interaction the better, I think.

Has WP gone vegetarian?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is true that Jorja is not very happy about GSR.. cause someone in another forum said that and I want to know if there is true?
The last interview I saw it was about the season finale and I saw Jorja happy about it so..
I don't like to read spoiler and here in Panama CSI haven't begin but I really like to know when there first kiss happens..so when it happen please let me know..

that's not true at all. both Jorja and WP are very pro GSR. i think whoever said that probably is anti-GSR. WP pushed for it after the writers wanted to stop it, both he and Jorja have been in favour of the storyline, and Jorja's never said she isnt very happy about the romance at all.

*sigh* is anyone else having problems downloading at GrissomSaraRomance.com, it was downloading fine, then stopped half way through, and it literally stops as soon as shes said, you know what this reminds me of, when we first met. jesus. couldnt have been a worse place to stop. anyone any ideas on how to solve the problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back