Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarahvma, sorry I didn't get to your post sooner. :(

Now that the episode has aired everywhere, can we just say it aloud?

Yes, as long as any new episode has aired in the US, you don't need the spoiler codes anymore. ;)

Glad you brought it up. I think I need to update that in the SC rules post.

*sigh* is anyone else having problems downloading at GrissomSaraRomance.com, it was downloading fine, then stopped half way through, and it literally stops as soon as shes said, you know what this reminds me of, when we first met. jesus. couldnt have been a worse place to stop. anyone any ideas on how to solve the problem???

I don't know if you are trying to view it by just clicking on it, but you can right click, save as and then make sure you save it as a .WMV then you can watch it from your own computer. That might work better.

I'm watching Invisible Evidence right now, and I came up with something. I found it funny, so I decided I'm going to post it, : )

SARA: It's about my own responsibilities..
GRISSOM: I'm handing out assignments, Sara, this is not a negotiation
SARA: But you love me! Can't you be leniant?!
GRISSOM: *pouts* But I don't wanna!!

saraXsullivan said:
I'm watching Invisible Evidence right now, and I came up with something. I found it funny, so I decided I'm going to post it, : )

SARA: It's about my own responsibilities..
GRISSOM: I'm handing out assignments, Sara, this is not a negotiation
SARA: But you love me! Can't you be leniant?!
GRISSOM: *pouts* But I don't wanna!!

Lol. I can see him getting all pouty. With the big puppy dog eyes and that lower lip thing. Aww, it's kinda cute. Lol, but somewhat freaky.

I'm mad at my daddy. He didn't tell me when he was gunna watch the CSI that I taped for him. =[ I wanted to watch it again sooo bad.
But I came back right in the middle of the part where Sara goes at him with the chain saw and he goes all 0_0.
Lol, funny stuff.

I don't know if you are trying to view it by just clicking on it, but you can right click, save as and then make sure you save it as a .WMV then you can watch it from your own computer. That might work better.

thanks, i ended up just restarting and then i was able to download the full thing. :) :)

the first meeting convo was cute (if terrible god damn short). i liked the looks, and the way she said the dull comment. what did she mean by the line

'but you cant rely on you're first blush'

was she referring to how her opinions on grissom changed once she met him (the if the evidence changes, so must the theory), or just his talk.

i liked the scene. after she said the blush comment how you could tell he was a bit sad or whatever and he turned away, to carry on, and she looked and was like 'the subject of youre talk'.

anyway the chainsaw one was cute, i think he was just a bit unprepared for her to shove it in his direction. his bug eyed expression was so funny, but cute.

You go girl, if you LOVE polls Sarah I'm with ya' ;) and I of course picked the first one- their camraderie- she's just more open,(a girl thing} and when he's working, he's rather remote, but other places bet he's a "tiger" :p their "rhythm" is always there ;)

pic000.jpg

OKEY. i've watched that ep and i think it was FANTASTIC! friggin' awesome. i liked it a LOT. but i'm not gotta put a review here, did it already on TT thread. so i'll only refer to the GSR.

"dull" comment. now that's what i call teasing. flirty-sara-teasing. and it was cute. i bet grissom's gonna tease her back about something later.

chainsaw, darn cute Grissom. but it only reminds me that in 10 mins i'm leaving to the cinema to see TX Chainsaw Massacre. and i'm f****** scared!!! im always the most scared person in the whole cinema. but hell, i love it. and i'm going to the Haunted House tommorow. i'm already peeing in my pants.

and heck yes, i noticed that he checked her out! therefore, question: is billy becoming grissom, or maybe it's grissom becoming billy? maybe both.

and i've seen, unintentionally (it was on WPAP) the promos for Double Cross i think. i'll just say they look awesome, can't wait for this ep!

Thanks for answering me.. Actually she is a snicker.. so I was not sure and I looked for an interview to jorja.. and I found the one that was made in tv guide to jorja & william.. anyway.. I am wondering why some people refer as william other as billy if he billy william??
Talking about other thing nice fan art desertwind.. so cute..

Thanks, 1CSIMfan

People refer to William Petersen as Billy because in any interview done with the cast, that's what everyone - actors, producers, directors - call him. Larry King even did a double-take when the cast was on and Gary called him that and he turned to WP and said, "You let them call you Billy?" and I believe he shrugged and said, "That's my name".

I know Reebs is just dying to go "BILLAAAYYY!!!" so I'll save her the effort.

Well, ratings are in and Grey's Anatomy won, but guys? CSI was SO much better. I watched both. Hopefully the tide will turn, but if not - who cares? The competition is obviously causing CSI to REALLY go for it, and it's only good news for us.

Also, Adzix and I were talking about this on PM, so I thought I'd share it here. For a while now, WP has kind of been saying that he's finding CSI to be getting... old for him. Suddenly GSR hits and I haven't really heard the same comments. Now it's more, "I think I'll stay, but try to do theater if I can".

It's not 100% sure that he's staying, but I do believe that GSR gives Billy a new angle to play Grissom fun, which is exciting for any actor.

I know Reebs is just dying to go "BILLAAAYYY!!!" so I'll save her the effort.

Dude, where do you get that from, because I say that all the time. That's weird. I don't even remember where I got it. I think Billy Elliot but whatever.

lol. No - it's from this flash cartoon on www.newgrounds.com called "The One Ring to Rule Them All" and it completely squicked me out to the name Billy. So every time you guys write that, it's what I hear in my head, and then I think of WP sneaking into a girl's locker room.

Anyway - yeah. You can tell that there's a renewed sort of energy with Grissom, and WP.

I don't necessarily think that Jorja's the same, but perhaps because she wasn't getting tired of it yet.

Either way - after 6 years, I like that we're finding out more about these characters and that these actors get to explore further than they've done before. Jumping the shark? Time will tell, but so far it's done nothing but good for the quality of the episodes themselves.

did sufin happin between sara grissom and nick cause season seven hasnt been showen in New Yealand (yet) Please tell all!

Hi there! Not sure if you're new, but welcome!

Thus far in season six we have seen hints of our lovely geek couple being together. In the first episode, Grissom brought her a veggie burger for lunch. I thought it was a touching move on behalf of a boyfriend. Also in the first episode we had Sara gently teasing him about motive.

In the second episode, she teased him about his obsessive nature, and he teased her about their age difference. It's nice to see they are comfortable with it. When Ecklie tried to get the Geeks to disagree on something, Sara sided with Grissom, and Ecklie made a comment about how, "of course" she would. Sara and Grissom shared a look, asking each other in that look, "Does he know about our secret love affair?" Sara's next look says, she doesn't think so.

At the end of episode 2, Sara went to Grissom in his office, where he was obsessing about a case. She was worried about him, and checking on him. Of course, he brushed it off, but you could tell he was thinking it through, and you could tell she was worried about her man.

In the third episode, we got a little backstory, with Sara recounting the first time they met, and how she heard he was a dull speaker, but that you can't rely on a first blush. Grissom, still a little flustered from Sara thinking he was dull as a speaker, corrects her with what he said in the lecture, and they share a moment. Also, before this conversation, Grissom gave his woman a quick once over.

There's also an amusing moment in episode 3 with Sara coming at Grissom with a chainsaw. It was for the sake of an experiment, but his eyes bugged out of his head, and I think he made a mental note not to ever piss off his woman when she has a power tool in her hands.

Hope that helps, and welcome!

Alyssa said:
There's also an amusing moment in episode 3 with Sara coming at Grissom with a chainsaw. It was for the sake of an experiment, but his eyes bugged out of his head, and I think he made a mental note not to ever piss off his woman when she has a power tool in her hands.

I know I wouldn't mess with her! Lol. That was probably the highlight of my life, that right there. As soon as I find a screen caption of that I'm makin a new banner! Haha, it's gunna be great.

This more then likely has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but in a re-run I was watching last night while playing Sudoku (not really paying attention cuz I've seen it 2406872 times) I heard Nick say "first blush" and then I was like "HUH!?" and I didn't know what was going on and I freaked out. Funny stuff. =P

(Coughs - we're in Season 7, Alyssa - endcough)

Yeah - just like when we'd have a string of blah episodes last season and everyone started going, "Worst season ever", I think we're bound to look back at these GSR scenes and go, "Why all the fuss?"

Not in a negative way, just sort of... for this they're buring Rome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back