Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm part Sandle, so I do think there were deeper feelings there, but Grissom and Sara are together right now, and

So far, it doesn't look as though a scene has been written in which Greg or anyone else finds out and becomes jealous

I'd like to see Sara's brother more, actually.

Michael Madsen, anyone? lol.

*cries loudly* But my icons are PRETTY!
but mine are PRETTIER!
Ad - Can you make an icon of Sara from the cover?
of course i can :D gimme some time and i'll post it. in the meantime i need to write a speech on my speech class. me. with my polish/british/southern drawl accent, i am going to do a speech. psheesh. picture that.

oh and NicknGris, could you please put spoilers into spoiler boxes? many thanks :)

I'm not Sandle fan but I do like them as a brother and sister. I don't think there is a feeling between them, everybody has different opinion who they think Sara's belong to.

I know the moderator will come in and said, "Let's talk about GSR, not Sandle.

I'm thinking about becoming Mult-shipper or whatever spell right. Like GSR, Snickers, Catnip, Grillows and Greg with Sofia, I don't know what they called Greg and Sofia. Thanks Adix, I know I'm keep forget it about it and put spoiler in the box.

All thyne icons are pretty in their OWN SPECIAL WAYS.

Adzix, yours frighten my very soul with the depth and depravity of Billy lustfulness.

and Ziggy, yours involve way too much of Superdickery and Teri Hatcher's hideous bald form.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, totally OT, but Teri was on Inside the Actor's Studio. Swear to God.

Anyway...

TIMELINE!!!! Yes, that will be my rant all season. I want it. I mean, it took us 6 years to get another conversation about their lives in San Francisco? Anyway... I expect we can only really hope for a timeline when they're being confronted by someone like Ecklie with the generic, "How long has this been going on?" sort of question. It's not like Sara will walk in and go, "Hey, Grissom - remember when we first made love? Wasn't that great? Remember the beard burn? Remember how we still had mud cuz of unburying Nick? Member? Huh? Remember???" Yeah, I'm tired.

Thank's Sarah really!!!!!she look's so different- never saw 'Spy Kids" :( and I hope your 'spoiler" topic about the awesome/twosome is correct :p finally, if it's true ;)
cheer.gif

TOE TAGS

And Adzix you little perv :lol:I love it!!!! and your Polish/British/southern accent- funny- :lol: you go girl

I know the moderator will come in and said, "Let's talk about GSR, not Sandle.

Yes, here I am. This is not the Sandle thread but I think you guys know that. There is a multi-shipper thread and threads for all the ships mentioned above. There is also a Great Ship Debate thread.

Please stay on topic. ;)

So the scene wiith Archie trying to hook up Sara with one of his friends is not cut? I hope not cause i really want to see Sara's expression and response

Gibby never said that it WAS cut, but the thing about a scene as small as that is... it could get cut in the editing room if it wasn't cut in a later draft of the script. Gibby only really gets script information. I also want to see the reaction, and hopefully it's sort of... I don't know - rather than just geek interaction, I want to feel like, sort of with the previous hearing discussion, that the geeks are unconsciously leaving breadcrumbs around the lab for people to start figuring this out.

OMG imagined if she says "yeah i'll go out with him why not" you know just so he wont have a clue that she is dating Grissom. That will be so not cool. Im excited for this particular scene. I also read that the MiniCrimeSceneKiller is coming back on episode "Fannysmaking" (dont know how to spell it :rolleyes:) and in "Burnout" :eek:. Wow i guess its really going to get on Grissom!

Adzix, yours frighten my very soul with the depth and depravity of Billy lustfulness
well thank you.
And Adzix you little perv I love it!!!! and your Polish/British/southern accent- funny- you go girl
lol, thanks des.

and btw, consider yourself lucky zig and sarah, and practically everybody else. i almost put this
3x01_029gif.gif
or this
kopia__3__kts881gif.gif
as my new avie. the second one will be next though :D

iheartnickcath, i just made his one from the cover (you wanted cover not the inside noir pic?)
gsr-tvguide092406-cover1gif.gif

and b/c i'm cool, i made a GSR one too
6x22_885gif.gif

enter the world of most impressing csi icons

*Eyeroll*
Oh, please, Adzix - those are your old avvies. You've already subjected us to his barren chest and desirous mouth before.

Beautiful shot of Jorja, though. And from that angle, it looks like Grissom is sporting some kind of horrid European Cowboy moustache.

well ok, the bare chest one is kinda old, but it's different, i polished it :D

the rest is COMPLETELY new though, just made them. the mouth is from BTK2, can't be old.

and wait... how a COWBOY can be EUROPEAN?

I'm loving the "Eye Sex" one. I'm going to have to start obsessively posting so I can use an avatar.

And from that angle, it looks like Grissom is sporting some kind of horrid European Cowboy moustache.

LOL. If you're talking about the eye sex one I totally thought the same thing. I have finally discovered after years of pondering, that Grissom cannot rock a handlebar moustache. That's what it looks like to me.

But the avatar is still cool.

I really love the *hard on* stuff!!; Can you imagine grissom so always in selfcontrol and a master in hiding his emotions and true feelings, isnt able to get up because of his physical *evidence* :devil: :devil:, HA HA!! He has finally become the victim of his own crime....hilarious. and by the way sara is looking at him, I can tell that that hasnt happened for the first time. :eek:
I am sooo curious about who is going to be the first one to know that they are together. Woudnt it be funny, If not someone from the team would find out but someone from outside the team,and would ask "since when they are a couple or something like that in a *by the way..." sort of conversation and everyone would go :confused: :eek:....

Adzix -you're icons are brilliant. i am in love with the eye sex one. i loved that scene. of course they went home and had sex after that. so very obvious. and the one you made for iheartnickcath is cute too. the ones on youre page are cute too. are they free for use if you credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back