Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I really liked the Grissom/Sara interaction in BTK2. It defenitely were not forced scenes, they all came out natural. It's just so great to see them together, even if they don't necesarrily represent GSR.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Well after finally seeing the episode this morning like two or three times in a row i have to agree with Fabian the scenes all came natural, is just that now since we know they are dating we see it as a only GSR scene, well expect for the Ecklie scene. I love the GSR scenes.

So we already seeing Grissom kind of obsessing over this case. I wonder if this is going to be the reason for him leaving and taking the migraine pills. :rolleyes: Also will we see a replica of Sara? :rolleyes:

3. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Hmmm. I didn't find the GSR scenes forced or out of place, myself. In fact, with the exception of the reaction to Ecklie's statement (which was really amusing, btw), there wasn't anything overt at all and seemed pretty typical of their interactions from previous episodes/seasons. We're reading more into them because we know about the behind-the-scenes something-something going on, kwim?

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

15, actually. : )

BWA HAHAHAHA!!! GRISSOM SANG!!!

Ugh.. *cough* anyway..

lol, I would have laughed if Sara walked in while Grissom and Doc Robbins were singing. Yeah, Doc Robbins is a famous singer, his stage-name is: D-Robb.

Okay, the Ecklie scene was freaky, but I was laughing my butt off after it happened. :p

Hmm.. I'm going back to the subject of 'what if Sara walked in on Grissom and D-Robb singing'

(Grissom and D-Robb are singing)
    (Sara walks in)
    (Grissom stops singing)
    (D-Robb stops singing after a moment)
    (awkward silence)
    Sara: Uhmm..
    Grissom: Ugh..
    Sara: I'll be in DNA..
    (Sara walks out of the morgue)
    D-Robb: Way to go.
    Grissom: I was trying to impress her!
    D-Robb: With your singing skills? Pchaa! I'll show you what real singing is.. Blunt forced trauma to the back of the skull! .. etc.

woo! I had fun there. :D

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

OMG Grissom freaking sang! I was laughing my face off!!! I do wish Sara had walked in though...
    Anyway, I wanted to say is that when Grissom made the comment about "before your time," I wasn't too sure what to think about it. He obviously realizes the age gap, and of course Sara shares her opinion rather quickly when she says, "I'll download it." What did you guys think?

6. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara#22

Thanks
    I am 15 too.. SXS
    Unfortunately for me, the season begins in november..until then I am just waiting..
    I've been trying to catch up in CSI but you can imagine I am still missing some epis obviously but at least csi are only 6 season (without the actual one) ..is not like ER that I'll never catch up lol
    and by the way I love to make banners so if anyone want it just tell me :)
    PS: How is my english?

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom&Sara#22

welcome all the newbies! :D

i loved the ep! it was so intense, there was LOTS of stuff going on. can't believe sam's dead, poor Cath! at least he won't be a murder suspect anymore, lol.

okey, but back to GSR. c'mon zig, there was hardly any GSR in it. okey, the post-Ecklie looks count, but that's it. the rest of the episode they were working together and were highly proffesional. i don't think there is too much GSR. moreso, i think it's perfectly balanced. they tease us with little looks, VG's here and there and practicly there is nothing OCC. i don't even know if those scenes would be considered as shippy if we didn't know they're together.

next thing. grissom is ... Happy. yeah, he's REALLY happy. i have no other explanation to his hilarous singing at the morgue. and we all know why is he like that, right? so, even if in this particular scene, we don't have any sara, i'd consider the morgue singing as very shippy.

8. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

Has anyone a picture of them?

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^There's one on the other forum...

But yeah they were pretty BIG.

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Do people have something against 'different'? I don't get it.
    Grissom's shirt in the final scene of Way to Go was brilliant, and so were Sara's glasses yesterday night! :D

11. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i agree with everyone, even very subtle scenes were basically nothing is happening, every time they share the screen, are being seen as yet another GSR scene, but their in a relationship now, of course things will change, but its still subtle.

of course they will share scenes together, they work together, but most of which arnt shippy but because their in a relationship, people are acting like every scene is about GSR. its not. its as subtle as it always has been. id dispair if we only got 1 tiny scene every few eps. i want more than that, regardless of what impact it has on their jobs (and for the most part their professional), being in a relationship with each other will have a massive impact on them, individually and together-and i want to see that on the show. it isnt a dominant storyline anyways, its behind the scenes, and we read so much into it cause we are privy to everything.

what Conversation in San Fransisco? whats it meant to be about?

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, i agree with Fabs. i mean, they're GEEKS people, not fashon models or anything. okey, question: would y'all prefer them to be Sun Patrol-ish/Bold&Beautiful-ish or normal, as they are now? i mean, what's so great about these characters, is that they seem so real. they're not perfect, Grissom is not metrosexual with baleiage and depilated eyebrows sand Sara doesn't have fake boobs nor does she come to work half naked. what's more, if you ask an unbiased person (like, not me) he'll tell you that they are both pretty average looking (cuz in my eyes billy's just hot like an iron). and a horrifying shirt, or too big sunglasses they wear from time to time just make them seem more real, and we like them even more.

oh, and we won with Grey's!! YEEPE!

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

On the Ecklie issue - Ecklie knows nothing. The whole point to his character is that he makes everyone nervous, but ultimately his instincts suck. He knows that the two care about each other, but in terms of a full-blown relationship? Nah. This is Ecklie. Think of Mea Culpa. If he even had a glimmer that it was true, he would've already been trying to fire them.

You know, if I could have actively chosen, knowing what I know now, THIS is the episode I would've been drunk for. *shudders*. See, Ievy? SEE??!?!?! That was GROOVING. You said no. You said it was just a head bob. He GROOVED.

I hid my head in a pillow till it was over. Dayna had to calm me down. It was a trying evening for us.

Uh-huh. Who said they HATED it the first time? Who? Oh, that would be ZIGGY (mon)

Forgive me. You are wise beyond your years, young one.

My favorite exchange of the night, actually. Not only is he accepting of the age difference, he's willing to rib her about it. I liked that, especially because the big point of Butterflied was how much of a difference it was.

Oh dude, PLEASE. You know Jorja picked those out.

Yeah. If Sara had walked in on the singing, there would be no sex later that night.

As I said to Dayna, there was no excuse for grooving. I don't care if he is getting laid. I don't care if they just did it in the Denali while he was driving on the way over to the morgue. No. NO. Grissom doesn't SING!

Again, though - here's the part where I credit Jorja and WP - they made those scenes really cute even though it was just regular dialogue. Even Sara hanging off the doorjam asking about suspects and his response? It wasn't flirting, but they were just so easy with each other.

Face it - every scene with them is now a GSR scene.

14. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

No, there would be. It'd just have rhythm.
    Says who? He sings in Thrall III...
    Amen.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hmmm- strange, I've got this week's TV Guide, and next week's and there's NOTHING under that "ask Auseillo" about him, nor signing on for S/8-- as a matter of fact, puppypower who runs the WPAP site in the WP thread that he's NOT signed on for season 8, just wondering what TV Guide your speaking of :( and the scarce scenes last nite, just shows how in tune they are with one another - so connected, and so hot together!!! fantastic, riviting eppy, Cath was incredible-how she confided in Sara, so cool, girlfriends-very impressed

FIND ANYTHING

And Sidlrelana :lol: great "eyebrow pic", they've taken on each others expressions-cute :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.