Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
cindy said:
well,that's a good idea but i wonder how much money we'll have to collect for that... :confused
anyway,this article in TV guide was great but too short!!!
I WANT MORE GSR PICTURES!!!
i agree with you i want more pics official gsr and the article is really amazing and funny, the answers by billy and jorja lol i loved it lol .

gsrhappyending i wanna be part to official "GSR-MAKING OUT FUNDRAISING ORGANISATION lol Count on me

Hi guys! I can't believe that TV Guide given us a GSR cover! The pictures are awesome and both Billy and Jorja look very gorgeous! I was afraid of the tone of the questions, but things were better than i'd expected. I love the tongue in cheek way they answered the provocative questions. I'm in heaven :D .

Reeble your banners are great as ever and i'm using one of them. I hope you are ok.

k - since freakin' no one was nominating, I'm just going to have to put up the nomination poll now. Sorry!

Dude, that's quite striking.. serious.. even I have to admit that he doesn't look so bad in that pic.

We'll break her, Adzix

The Goose is mentally disabled. Don't take it as too big a compliment.

Emmy loves me, too!

Logan and Kali, I think, are unaware that I exist, though.

Not even the Goose can love you now.

*Wails*

I'll give him not ugly. I go no further than that.

Whatever. You drooled over his muscular stomach before you realized who it was.

Questions I NEED to be answered are: Since when they are a couple? What is it that finally brought them together? Who made the first step by saying what? What are their plans for the future (in csi, marrying, children,moving away, grissom perhaps leaving but returning once in a while etc..)?

How and when they met, and what they first thought of each other, will be in Toe Tags, episode 3

lamest excuse EVER!
That was before I saw the weight comparison. Dear GOD! Vegetarian diet is one thing... was he eating nothing but celery? Fuck him. I've been a vegetarian for a year and I haven't lost a pound.

OMFG! I leave for school, come back, and you already have new name nominations as well as a ton of comments on the pics. Holy freaking crap, man. I need a laptop.

hmm I wonder about the rings too. Serect marriage would be kinda cute...wonder how long ago it would have happened. And I'd need a flashback...we know Vegas is tops for quicky weddings but still we need details :)

I voted for four and also wanted to nominate my "Good for the entomologist*and* his bugs" one I mentioned yesterday.

hiya everybody. i just registered, and im so glad to find a place dedicated to the best couple on tv. i wanted to introduce myself. im from the uk.

i must admit-i only started watching csi recently, after someone who was meant to be getting me a copy of csi: Miami copied the main show instead-i was furious at first (i loved csi:miami, (i still do) and everyone anyone said nothing matched the first main one i wouldnt listen-but i watched a epsiode anyway-and i got hooked-and now i realise its a million times better than Miami is (apart from the blonde gal-i like her-she should move to this one.

anyways so i watched all of season 5, and i have 1,2,3, and 4, and 6 as soon as its out, on their way, i watched a few eps from 5, and i was drawn to them-before i knew anything about them or their past in other seasons. i just thought they had a chemistry and strangly, knowing not much, i really wanted them to be together. so ive read a lot of the transcripts of the other seasons till i get to watch them (anywhere i can download a few??-i wanna see the invisible evidene, pinning down scene, read a lot, and i love them!!! what a great couple.

when does season air in the uk btw?

anyways, just some brief points so far, based on the eps i have seen.

i love both the characters, and i have got to say-they have some willpower-i mean-if i felt that way, like you can plainly see they feel about each other-i couldnt wait 6 years-working with that person everyday, daily been reminded of what i couldnt have. i would have spilled my feelings out (way more substantually than it seems sara has as of yet-yet you know how she feels). they both have amazing restraint, Grissom more so than Sara.
which is something else i noticed-in Snakes i think it was-where she said hes always been a little more than a boss to her etc, and then in that one where he comes to see her after shes suspended, where he refuses to fire her, and the one i read after the pinning down scene, where she said she hoped what had or hadnt happened between them, didnt affect her application, its always Sara who reaches out, emotionally at least-she never says much-but she says enough, and each time, Grissom is always lost for words and cant say anything, so its always sara who breaks the silences after she has reached out, i was thinking at first i wished he was more open with her, but i realised after reading butterflied, he couldnt open himself up to that, and more importantly, he certianly wouldnt while he was her boss. so he feels its inappropriate and unprofessional, and he cant say much to her when she says stuff, even if he wanted to. i wonder if he would if they wernt working together.

which is why i liked the season 6 finale, cause he was kinda been open with her, and he never really is (or is he? eps???)

also any other eps i should see/read the transcrips of relating to sara and grissom-i wanna see all the important ones where anything, however small was said.

i finish by saying i hope i can make some friends here, and i look foward to discussing the twosome.

also that interview and the pics. wow. love them!!!!

great thinking csi_fan_uk
Thanks Adzix :)

Cheers for the article link and transcipt sarahvma. :D I particularly liked WP's answer to this question:
Mr. Petersen, why did you shave off your beard?
Petersen: It was hot. And I shaved. There was a summer heat wave. And my wife was tired of it.
In translation-
WP: Yeah, it was totally my decision. Totally. I was like hot and stuff. OK..! - the wife made me! She withheld sex until I shaved it off.

The entomologist answer was also most entertaining. :lol:

BOW. BOW YOU UNWORTHY DOGS.
Not until I see evidence of make-up to rival Helen Mirren's, young lady!

I voted option 5, 6 and 17. Option 17 is classier but options 5 and 6 are more amusing.

On an aside, my boyfriend has just purchased the latest Scissor Sisters album and has declared his love for Track 3. It has such nice lyrics like:
"I can't decide whether you should live or die" and
"Throw you in a lake, feed you poison birthday cake"
I asked if I should be worried and he answered that it reminded him of his ex. Which was six years ago. Issues! Let it go Paul, let it go... :rolleyes:

Emmy loves me, too! Logan and Kali, I think, are unaware that I exist, though.
Logan is one of my cats' names - hand's off kitty-name-thief! :mad: ( ;))

I so wish we were getting the new season this Thursday! It sounds like it's gonna be good. Oh well, I'll have to be patient until next Feb. In the mean-time - it's Tuesday night - time for some ginger loving... :cool:

also when was the first time you knew she liked grissom, and when was the first time, you as a viewer knew grissom liked sara. and what flirting does he do with her. she always smiles when he says something nice, like when she was looking on the computer and said it was too advanced for the kid, and he was like, i dunno, i bet you were a smart kid, and she smiled, and when he said after she insisted on taking the door off the house packed with bombs, and when he came to her, and she asked if he was worried and he said he was no he was concerned, or something and she said isnt that basically the same thing? and you could tell she was happy. little things but i noticed them. more????

wecome sara grissom fan i also am in the uk and cant wait for the new season. i think it starts in jan or early feb if last year is anything to go by but dnt worry ch5 are re running last season now every saturday wooo

Sara_Grissom_Fan: Welcome! Great to have more Brits around! I'm not British m'self, but I lived there for five months, studying. Great fun! Miss the country!

As for when we first knew that Sara liked Grissom, I knew from the first moment I saw the two of them on screen together. She had a smile the size of Texas (or England... lol), and they were immediately relaxed around each other.

Then, of course, the episode after she came, she asked him to tape her up with Duct Tape, and he did, and they flirted the entire time. That was absolutely delicious.

The Grissom/Sara romance is undeniable and has been from the beginning. My fiance brought over the DVDs to see if I'd like it, and I fell in love with the show, and with GSR. When you get the other seasons, start from the beginning, because, then you can see the progression of the relationship much better, and it makes it all even more sweet! Seeing where they came from, and all they went through makes it that much more believable.

As for the poll: I think my favourite is the one about Tongues costing Extra, and the one about Entymologists perferring Brunettes. Teehee! That one just gives me a great giggle, and it is perfectly fitting for our wonderful duo.

Just a few more days before the wonderful thing that is GSR graces our television screens again here in the US! Whee!

Yes, they probably do air-brush them- but not the features, their still gorgeous people-he look's incredible- and I thought wouldn't like him beardless-"quick change" on my part- :p

TV Guide- Please, please, can we have a kiss before all is said and done?
Petersen- (laughing) I'd like to think we would!! We'd love to kiss, but the network would have to cough up more money for that!! Tongue would cost more!! sometimes they pay you for things that are fun :lol:
TV Guide- Mr.Petersen-,what were you thinking when you chose to wear that aloha shirt in the S/6 finale? Did the thought of being shirtless ever cross your mind?
Petersen-Regarding being shirtless, it never crossed my mind. That aloha shirt has a history. I got it in the Philippines 10 years ago off a guys back.I traded him shirts in the jungle. For Grissom it was something different. This is how he lets is hair down when he's with someone he trusts

Hugh article with more but can't post it too long- so go buy it- talks about "other" stuff as well :p

"Tongues cost more" is pretty genius, so that's what I voted. I don't know if I've graduated to the icon level yet, but when I do, I'd like the tvguide pic to have something to do with it. tehe.

thankyou for the welcome. all i hope is that when Grissom departs csi-that he and Sara stay together and things dont go wrong for them, i dont want them to have waited all this time and then for it not to have worked out, their soulmates i think. if the writers turn the storyline sour ill turn off from the show.

HUGE WELCOME TO Sara_Grissom_Fan

You'll notice we're in the middle of a title vote right now, so while normally we're incredibly introspective and chatty, we tend to get a bit one-track mind when this stuff is going on. lol. But hopefully we'll be on our new thread before the premiere, and we'll be back to our usual over-analyzing selves. lol.

Not until I see evidence of make-up to rival Helen Mirren's, young lady!

I live off of MAC, honey. Don't talk to me about make-up. So BOW!!! lol.

btw, csifanuk LMAO off at "classier" and note that NO ONE picked it. Clearly, we're all a bunch of depraved perverts.

Logan is one of my cats' names - hand's off kitty-name-thief!

You tell her!

I asked if I should be worried and he answered that it reminded him of his ex. Which was six years ago. Issues! Let it go Paul, let it go...

Better his ex than you.

also when was the first time you knew she liked grissom, and when was the first time, you as a viewer knew grissom liked sara. and what flirting does he do with her. she always smiles when he says something nice, like when she was looking on the computer and said it was too advanced for the kid, and he was like, i dunno, i bet you were a smart kid, and she smiled, and when he said after she insisted on taking the door off the house packed with bombs, and when he came to her, and she asked if he was worried and he said he was no he was concerned, or something and she said isnt that basically the same thing? and you could tell she was happy. little things but i noticed them. more????

I think that's a huge key to understanding their personalities, though. When you know Sara likes Grissom, you KNOW it. Whereas Grissom is better at hiding things. So it's not until Butterflied that we really find out, "Oh yeah, he likes her. Oh... he, um... really, obsessively likes her, to the point where he's made her this torturous object he can't have."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back