Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cranky face* there aren't any more pics. sigh. I was hoping for a big spread with posed sexy photos. Grissom and Sara as Bonnie and Clyde! Lucy and Ricky! Superman and Wonder Woman! Sigh. I'm gonna go extract a poodle from my boyfriend's head now.

Oh yeah. Pleather sinks a ship, yo. But you did NOT just diss the Mr. Rogers sweater, did you? I KNOW you wouldn't diss the Mr. Rogers sweater.. *brandishes weapons*

I would NEVER suggest that a man who strips for children is in any way wrong.

Uh. *HORRIFIED FACE*

He didn't say, "And then we made passionate love in the ways of the jungle."

*rotflmfao* That's the best answer EVER. I feel bad for him and his bugs.. oh, Billy. I don't find you nauseating so much in this moment. *wipes tear of laughter from eyes*

I know. On Thursday, we have to toast Billy and forgive him his faults for the night.

What. the. hell? Can we get a shooter out on that friend in Panama? That's the craziest thing ever. Just because someone sends you something doesn't mean you need to put it on your sweaty head. Especially if the dude's in Panama, it's not like he's going to catch you NOT wearing that atrocity. *twitch* Let's just hope it gets caught in a tragic hat-fire.

*Snort* God, that so reminds me of that episode of Stephen Colbert where he shows Castro and his visitor wearing the same shirt and he's like, "Proof that when a communist dictator gives you a gift, you HAVE to wear it".

Oh well - I like that he had this whole explanation, though. Maybe

that's where he's going for his sabattical, which is why he gave such a long explanation. He did say he wanted to see South America/Centra America again

Yeah, I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

I want more pictures. WHERE ARE THEY? MORE PICTURES!

And agreed, Reebs. Someone get that girl some low rises.

Hey, we need to start doing the new thread title pretty soon, yo.

Again, the rest of the article will be online soon. Perhaps more pics?

I AM a legend. People shall tell my tale forevermore.

It'll be a short tale, but a tale nonetheless!

BOW. BOW YOU UNWORTHY DOGS.

Anyway...

lol.

Cough.

Power trip. Sorry. It runs in the family. See: Francisco Salivery.

But right.
Yeah.

New titles:

1) Because He Trusts Her
2) Letting the Hair Down
3) Too Hot For the Beard
4) The New Married Couple
5) Tongues Cost More
6) Sara Likes Grissom in the Buff

I'm not bowing to you! HMPH! You think you're sooooo special. I'll set my army of fuzzy mammals on you.

Beautiful new titles. You put down all the ones I was gonna suggest (5 and 6). I gotta say, this article has gotten me excited all over again for the new season. Sar, I say we plan a full-out two person CSI party. We'll like.. I don't know. Um. *think* Invent CSI-themed cocktails! And then use them with our drinking game! And I'll bake cookies and shape them like corpses and stuff! *suchaloser*

I believe we've just witnessed the first death by orgasm.
i. am. not. in. a good. state. right now. ... it should've had a warning. i mean, if there is too much hottness in a picture, it can end bad. like for me right now. i fainted, collapsed on the floor, drooled all over myself, only to wake up in a pool of saliva almost drowning myslef to death. there SHOULD be a warning so i could calmly prepare myself, for example, having a friend with a bucket and smelling salts, holding me so i won't fall and die.

and about his answers, absolutely hilaous. i laughed my butt off. and he talks so openly about sex, so not like Grissom.

and yeah, he certainly looks like he lost even more weight since the Emmy's. i love it.

ETA:
didn't jorja say
Sara loves Grissom in the buff

sarahvma said:
Her. Pants. Are. So. High. because they're trying to make it look like film noir. It's very Katherine Hepburn-style to have your pants be that high. Especially tweed. With a tiny belt.

The whole film noir thing reminds me of our to-be promo picture. Grissom in a feather boa, I can just imagine it now.

ziggystarduzt said:
I'm not bowing to you! HMPH! You think you're sooooo special. I'll set my army of fuzzy mammals on you.

Our kickass gang doesn't bow to anyone. 'Cause we're kickass. Careful, Sarah, or we'll pop a cap in yo ass. F'real.

Aaaaaaand I'm done with my gansta talk.

Adzix said:
didn't jorja say
Sara loves Grissom in the buff

Yes, yes she did, Adz. And do you know what that means? That means our geeks prefer eachother wearing nothing but a smile, which means our geeks getting their freak on, which makes Ievy = happy.

Look, I made banners, yay! Excitement! Excitement!

How I love those pictures...

complicated.jpg

g.jpg

blahhhh.jpg

So-what's your take on this article? how'd you like Jorja's comments-? she's already filming Eppy 4-- wow--I thought it was very cool of her and her "nice" comments on "Grey's Anatomy" and this "will not" be about romance and the show's premise will still prevail-- I'm just curious, as to your thoughts on her thoughts? come on dish- ;) :p

And Reeble killer shots-GAWD he's good-looknig-takes my breath away :p

Reebs can i please use your second banner?? it's utterly fantastic :D

i also made couple of icons, which are not yet finished, and the pic is my new wallpaper :D

i am so happy. when i read that tvguide is out i went to my tennis practice and i was totally freaking out. my teammates were looking at me as i was jumping and smiling like stupid, and were pretty much laughing at me. well, that's a life of GSR shipper i guess ;)

ETA:
okey, i made a comparison of how much weight Billy've lost.
the second pic is from the beggining of season 3, from AC. pretty darn differentce if you ask me.

The Goose loves me.

Beautiful new titles. You put down all the ones I was gonna suggest (5 and 6). I gotta say, this article has gotten me excited all over again for the new season. Sar, I say we plan a full-out two person CSI party. We'll like.. I don't know. Um. *think* Invent CSI-themed cocktails! And then use them with our drinking game! And I'll bake cookies and shape them like corpses and stuff! *suchaloser*

We should have BLOOD-y Sara's.

i. am. not. in. a good. state. right now. ... it should've had a warning. i mean, if there is too much hottness in a picture, it can end bad. like for me right now. i fainted, collapsed on the floor, drooled all over myself, only to wake up in a pool of saliva almost drowning myslef to death. there SHOULD be a warning so i could calmly prepare myself, for example, having a friend with a bucket and smelling salts, holding me so i won't fall and die.

I'm sorry. In future I'll warn you. But even the Zigster has to admit that Grissom (I refuse to drool over Billy because he's married and real) looked fine in that picture.

and about his answers, absolutely hilaous. i laughed my butt off. and he talks so openly about sex, so not like Grissom.

I think that a lot of things that don't really endear me to Billy are all of the things that I loved about this interview - he essentially said, "This is the way I've decided to go with my character, and I believe I DO represent entomologists well, and if fans choose another show, that's their choice"

Which, really, has to be his decision. I'd rather think he's doing it for himself and the show, rather than to please anyone else, or constantly trying to please everyone.

The whole film noir thing reminds me of our to-be promo picture. Grissom in a feather boa, I can just imagine it now.

Indeed. Only ours was Victorian. And far more kick-ass. lol.

Nah - I loved this. Very Double-Indemnity, almost.

Yes, yes she did, Adz. And do you know what that means? That means our geeks prefer eachother wearing nothing but a smile, which means our geeks getting their freak on, which makes Ievy = happy.

Because Ievy=pervy.

Nah, I mean - obviously we knew they had to be doing it, but it definitely feels different when it's them basically confirming everything? And not just the sex, I mean - the idea that Grissom really trusts her, that he's wholeheartedly with her, and that his own self-doubt kept him back before.

ETA

And his basically saying that Grissom's been abstinant since Sara came to Vegas.

Adzix said:
Reebs can i please use your second banner?? it's utterly fantastic :D

Sure thing, Adz Glad you liked it. :)

Adzix said:
okey, i made a comparison of how much weight Billy've lost.
the second pic is from the beggining of season 3, from AC. pretty darn differentce if you ask me.

I agree, he's lost a fantastic amount of wheight. He looks great. But, I still miss the beard. Bring back beard! Bring back beard!

Sarahvma said:
I'm sorry. In future I'll warn you. But even the Zigster has to admit that Grissom (I refuse to drool over Billy because he's married and real) looked fine in that picture.

Admit it, you are so drooling. You just can't admit that you have a crush on Billy Peterson. Burn, Sarah, burn.

Sarahvma said:
Indeed. Only ours was Victorian. And far more kick-ass. lol.

Nah - I loved this. Very Double-Indemnity, almost.

T'was, t'was. But I agree, I really liked this style of photography. The only thing seperating them is a door - it's kind of like a metaphore of their past. I really hope we see more promo shots like this. The Beatles cover thing didn't really do anything for me. The diner pic on the other hand from last season, I loved.

Sarahvma said:
Because Ievy=pervy.

And pervy = love.

Sure thing, Adz Glad you liked it.
thanks! :D credited of course.
Admit it, you are so drooling. You just can't admit that you have a crush on Billy Peterson. Burn, Sarah, burn.
i think she might be in like 4/5 stage of WPHS. the symptoms are so visible right now. i mean it's the "yeah, i can see what others may like about him. he looks pretty hot there" moment. can't wait until it progresses.

i think she might be in like 4/5 stage of WPHS. the symptoms are so visible right now. i mean it's the "yeah, i can see what others may like about him. he looks pretty hot there" moment. can't wait until it progresses.

My WPHS is in stasis. It is permanently locked at admiration for the character. I will never have full-blown WPHS (which I imagine involves wanting to fully blow... oh. Right. The kids).

I agree, he's lost a fantastic amount of wheight. He looks great. But, I still miss the beard. Bring back beard! Bring back beard!

I'm cool with the change. He can do the beardless so long as his bone structure allows it, and at the moment it does.

The beard was always good at framing his face when his bones were being lost in what can only be described as, well, fat.

Power to the veg lifestyle! lol.

You know what, Lolita? We don't ALL drool over our teachers like you and Sara.

T'was, t'was. But I agree, I really liked this style of photography. The only thing seperating them is a door - it's kind of like a metaphore of their past. I really hope we see more promo shots like this. The Beatles cover thing didn't really do anything for me. The diner pic on the other hand from last season, I loved.

I also like that their hands are almost touching, kind of like Grissom coming through that barrier to be with Sara.

ETA

PEOPLE!! TITLES!!

In lieu of all of our new canon, I think I'm going to stop bringing back old choices. You can obviously re-nominate old choices, but considering that just about every episode from now on IS GSR because they're together, I think we'll have enough material to not have to dig in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back