Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Big warm welcome to Sara_Grissom_Fan! you're gonna love it here. we're overanalyzing, cursing, dying of orgasms and many more. in general, we're just fanstastic, *whispers* and the best one is Adzix. she's really awesome.
    it'll be historical.

i voted for the most of them. i think i like the first one the most. ya'll know why :D my second pick would be shirtless grissom, and then the tongues. but i'll be good with any of those 5. they're great.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Well i really hope "under the covers and on the cover" wins but i also like "Tounges cost more" and just because i am a brunette myself i also like "Entomologist Prefer Brunettes". ;)

Well after all this things that i've read and seen i think for sure that Sara will show some emotions or feelings about Grissom's absence. Im not saying like she will cry or mention it to everyone but like you said, her getting off the phone and acting suspicious or kind of sad that he's gone will be sweet and is something i will expect.

3. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

First off: Sarah, love your avatar. Adz, great job on it.

Out of the top 5 choices I most like "Entomologists Prefer Blondes", but if we're allowed to vote for other ones, I'll place my vote for "[Edited for Adult Content]" because it's what the gutter's all about. We're all perverts, and we know it. And if we're still allowed to enter some more title ideas, I'd like to throw in "Since Norman Fell" because I love that title to death. Come on, it's classic. Fogi, where art thou to back me up?

A huge welcome to Sara_Grissom_Fan! I dub you...SGF. Yes, very creative, I know. Unless you'll allow me to name you Fanny Pack, you shall from further on be called SGF. Whoo! Welcome aboard.

I heart MAC makeup. I have their blush. So worth the money.

He's ENGAGED. And plus, I just said he was hot. So you cannot go there. Dammit, Sporter, why did you have to go off and tell Sarah about that? *shakes fist*

Hahaha, you admited it. You love Billy. But Zig and I have stayed true to our word. I am definitely not a victim of WPHS. Bring on the Dourdan lovin'.

"Uh oh Billy!"

Oh, and one more thing. The TV Guide picturess are so airbrushed. If I was Jorja, I would laugh, then smile, because they made my boobs look like freaking melons. And I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again...

Dear Lord, the pants.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Vote Vote Vote

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thank you bunches :D
    LOL. SO true!! but at least she didn't go to plastic surgery, they only corrected them in photoshop or in whatever they use.
    isn't it supposed to be more ... less-modern? i mean i don't know what's the name of the style but it's how people used to wear pants some time ago. like couple of decades ago. and the style of the pic kinda confirms it. i think someone mentioned it before.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

nah, she's a real bitch.

Momentous. Songs shall be written in its honor. Not long songs, obviously, but, you know... songs.

SPEAKING OF WHICH... Miss Zigs just contacted me to tell me she has procured a copy of To Live and Die in LA.

Sorry! I didn't see this in time. Next time, definitely, but I figured it was only right to make our next immediate title a TV Guide-related one.

Don't let her. Her fannypack obsession must be controlled.

'Tisn't it, though? I have the all-over shimmer powder and quite a few eyeshadows. And a mascara.

I hate you.

Okay, the melons: here's the thing. Jorja, bless her, is a hippie. And us hippies... well, we don't always wear the underwire. Luckily I have the fantastic underwireless IPEX bra, which is great. But I think what we're looking at is Jorja embracing some serious push-up in those shots, rather than someone increasing her bust.

And for the LAST TIME they're supposed to be Film Noir-cum-Katherine Hepburn style. That's how they wore them back then. Deal with it.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ok- here's maybe the general fan base that are NOT on a fan-site-nor particulary interestd in the GSR factor-- one of my customers , (I begged her to watch the last week's two parter season finale-) her take today was this " I saw nothing, but a one night stand" I go, "what", they've been together for, well we don't know how long-but you obviously haven't been keeping up with this show- and she said I saw more chemistry with that Lady Heather chick-- :( I about lost it it-- and she said she saw "nothing" between them but that :mad:now beings she's a customer - I can't go getting p---off at her- so do you all think that the millions of fans who watch this feel this way?? boo-hoo-hoo-

[​IMG]

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

VERY good. i, doctor Adzix, encourage you to watch it together and prepare a lot of smelling salts. TLADILA is an excellent way to progress to a higher level of WPHS, which is what most of us here are motivated to accomplish. as an experienced WPHS carrier, i know how to deal with it, but sometimes i need warnings. so this is an official warning - TLADILA contains outragously hot billy. session one completed. thank you.
    yeah, that's exactly what i ment.

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

So, Doctor, as your in-residence scrubbie, what do you suggest we prepare for the next stage of inducing WPHS on the unwilling and rejecting host?

Uh-huh. But I said it. Ho.

But yeah - I love the look, and from the suit to the framing of the photo, to... pretty much everything, it's supposed to look very 40's. And I think it's a cool effect. Even if our Victorian bedroom shot would've been a million times better, Reebs

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

very good question, my dear student.

the host aleady has been infected, there is no doubt about it. there've been some symptoms we've seen that absolutely fit to the bookish example of stages 3/4.

TLADILA is a perfect drug to induce the effect of WPHS in the host. as we know alcoholics need to ADMIT they're alcoholics, in other way, the therapy will never work. this is a very similar situation. you need to show the host images of billy's muscular hot body without her knowing whose body is on display. next, we need to reveal the truth. by this very simple exercise, the host'll have, firstly admit it to herself (not necessarily out loud) that he's hot and that the host suffers from WPHS. then, i strongly recommend watching Kiss The Sky, made in 1999, where he's shirtless half of the movie, and above all that, VERY hot. from this point the brain of the host shouldn't be a problem, b/c the hormones will be very vivacious and as we know there is a wild animal in every one of us.

session 2 completed. thank you.

11. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Emmy just pretends to love you so that you'll let her sit on the couch. Logan and Kali just think of you as "That lady who comes over and makes mommy be loud."

I don't know what planet you're living on, but it sure ain't Kryp...Earth.

WELCOME to newbie SGF!!!

I've been working on her on MSN. We'll get her back. :)

HMPH, Sporter!!!! Such a hypocrite.

On the last poll I went with "Entomologists Prefer Brunettes" and something else that was not "Tongues Cost More", cause I want Entomologists... to win. I tied them. woo.

Well, I have yet to watch it (I'm waiting until the FANTASTIC SARAH AND DAYNA CSI PREMIERE PARTY SLEEPOVER NIGHT!!!!!!!!!™©), but Ihighly doubt that it contains an even remotely sexy Billy. I've seen Manhunter and it did nothing for me. So THERE. Also? I only bought it cause it was on sale for $5 at EB and I knew that Sarah would have my head if I didn't buy it. And who am I to let down Sarah?

HEY! HEY! OT! For those Dourdan fans out there? I just saw him in an episode of Lois and Clark... playing.. oh wait for it.. a dreadlocked, Jamaican accent-faking, Bob Marley tshirt-wearing ZOMBIE RASTA. Oh yes. Yes that's right.

ETA I forgot to mention that the character Gary played? Was named? ZIGGY. OH. HELLS. YES. heh.

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

You know, I'm ridiculously proud that the term "WPHS" has caught on in this thread? I'm an Internet trend-setter! God, how lame am I?! *sobs*

Adzix, beautiful job on the avatars. I have to pause every time a post by you appears, just so I can drool over that pic. The man is SMOKIN'.

I think my favorite quote of the article was the "tenderness" comment. That's always been the part of the relationship I look forward to the most... watching them help each other keep the horror part of their work at bay. Very romantic, I think.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

be proud! :D it's an excelent metaphore! and we're all sick.
    thank you very much! and here, i just made this one out of the cover pic:
    [​IMG]

14. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

So weird seeing you say stuff like that on here. Reeble is a boys' name ;) DO BOYS WEAR BLUSH?! :p

Am not. I just told Sarah that Reebs was trying to set me up with her hot English teacher. S'all I said. T'was my drooling and Reebs' matchmaking skills (or lack of, seeing as he's now engaged to someone else *cries*) I was sharing - nothing else (and he's 25, so he's hardly out of MY age range). I'm more than willing to back Reebs up on this one.

Anyway, I hope 'Under The Covers and On The Cover' wins, 'cause it's clever and it's true. And also 'Entomologists Prefer Brunettes' (which Reebs totally had a Freudian slip with up there, and said Blondes by accident - shame on you! Go over to Grillows or Gofia, and don't make me post our MSN conversation!!) because I'm a film geek.

A big welcome to SGF!

[​IMG]

I'm stoked at the number of icons and banners that have popped up from the TV Guide spread we have. Adzix especially has done a great job on them. Even I have rehashed my LJ layout because of it ;)

But ain't noone getting rid of The Tom from my icon here.

Unless...

You were talking about either Grissom or Sara cheating a couple of pages back, right? TOM COULD GUEST STAR AND SARA COULD CHEAT ON GRISSOM WITH HIM! ...TV Guide already said they mightn't be monogamous *cough* (Ausiello is a perfect example that lot are practically all magical sitars)

Then I'd have a GSR related icon with that love triangle :) A GSR Tom sandwich. Mmmm.

Zigs, you know you'd love it.

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT SARA SLEEPING WITH TOM I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE! I'LL KICK IT, ***!!!!! (I censored your name, are you proug of me?)

I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position and sob now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.