Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

thanks for the huge welcome sarahvma! haha.

i will wait till the next thread for all the rest of my questions. lol, i really over-analyze about anything and everything about them too. lol. i should fit in fine here :)

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

CURRENTLY IN THE LEAD:

With only 5 spots available, here is what's currently going towards the voting poll:

1) Too Hot For the Beard
    2) Tongues Cost More
    3) Sara Loves Grissom in the Buff
    4) Under the Covers and On the Cover
    5) Entomologists Prefer Brunettes

lol. Believe me, when we're not in a thread move, we talk stuff into the ground.

I'm not saying "don't", but I think you have some great points, and I'd hate to see them get drowned in the "What did YOU pick?" discussion.

So... what did YOU pick? lol.

3. Sara_Grissom_Fan

lol erm 'Sara Loves Grissom in the Buff' but ive changed my mind since i cast my vote and i think out of those 5 i like #2 and #5 better as titles. :)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Don't worry - this is just the nomination poll. You could've voted for a grand total of 5, and then the top 5 go to our voting poll on the next page.

It's because we always had too many titles to choose from. lol.

Anyway - my choices are pretty much the top ones at the moment (because I'm awesome in all ways).

And they haven't changed since the last update, even with the new votes.

Again, guys - PM me any new noms you want to make now that we're running out of time.

And I think that barring some outrageous grab for ratings, or some attempt to be "creative" or whatever might happen, that the actors themselves, nor the writers, will really allow GSR to go down in flames after 6 years of waiting. Will the ship be tested? I can't imagine them NOT testing it. They know that the whole foundation is based upon two people who are jealous and introverted by nature and took a very long time to get here. So even though they took their time and really weighed their options, they still have a lot to discuss with each other before they can truly be called secure. But trust is such a huge part of that, and that's a theme that Billy brought up in the interview, so it's one that clearly he believes fits this ship.

5. jordan

jordan Rookie

Kay so all I really have to say right now is AHHHHHHHH OMG COVERopsds;dlktgjasdgk!!!!!!!!
    I cannot WAIT until tomorrow. Argh, TV Guide is supposed to come on TUESDAYS, not WEDNESDAY. A-duhhh mail people. Grr.
    But ya know what, I'm still getting it so it's all good.

Anyway, I like "Under the Covers and On the Cover" and "Entomologists Prefer Brunettes" best out of the five I picked. The first one I like cuz it's basically saying "HAHA, our ship is canon and ON THE COVER OF TV GUIDE and YOURS ISN'I!!!" and I like rubbing it in people's faces. =P
    The second one I like cuz I just do. I could deal with "Tongues Cost More," though, since it already seems to be winning.

6. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

Hi Sara_Grissom_Fan! Welcome! :D
    I only recently joined the thread too. It's cool.

So from where in the UK are you? I'm from Bolton myself (these days anyway) and there's another Brit here from Sheffield (britfan). Are you another northern lass or a shandy-drinking southerner? ;)

If you have season 4 (etc...) on its way but cannot wait to see certain scenes then the following sites have key scenes avilable to download:
    OMAETOY (scroll to the bottom right off the screen as the site's layout has been a little screwy of late - unless it's my browser...)
    Pure Jorja (dedicated to Sara scenes)
    GrissomSaraRomance.com (guess what? Yup - dedicated to GSR scenes! :))

Usually the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. On Five. If you have Sky TV then Living constantly run repeats of previous seasons.

7. Sara_Grissom_Fan

yeah im glad about that. im glad it took so long for them to get together too-that gives me greater satisfaction that they eventually did get together, more so than it would have if they had straight away. i wonder if, he hadnt been her boss, if they'd have gotton together much sooner.

and what ep name was the one after she arrived where she asked him to tape her up in Duct Tape that Alyssa mentioned? i wanna read it. :)

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

You are a horrible, spiteful, mean person and I SHAME you. SHAME!

Well, because I'm *so* original, like 90% of those are coming from the article itself. And I just found that quote funny. Like somewhere WP sits down with an acting menu:

OPENING SCENE PUN......................Free
    EYEBROW QUIRK..........................Free With Purchase of Another
    QUOTE..................................100 dollars
    SAGE ADVICE............................200 dollars
    JEANS..................................1000 dollars
    SPEAKING IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE...........2500 dollars
    CHEMISTRY WITH A CHARACTER.............5000 dollars
    FLIRTING WITH SAID CHARACTER...........5500 dollars
    ASKING CHARACTER OUT...................7500 dollars
    FULL-BLOWN RELATIONSHIP................10,000 dollars
    KISS...................................20,000 dollars
    TONGUE.................................Price Upon Request

9. Sara_Grissom_Fan

thanks for those sites csi_fan_uk! i really appreciate it!

im a northern lass. :)

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

One thing I wanted to discuss, since we have so little to go on, is Grissom's upcoming absence. The why, where, when of course come into play, but also... what is Sara's reaction going to be? Will we see one? If it's about getting away, then I do hope JF kind of infuses that into her acting when he's not around, but if it's simply him taking a break, then little scenes like her "just" getting off the phone or something would be a nice hint about them still talking while he's gone

11. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

LMAO! :lol: He so does.

No probs. I did the same thing whilst awaiting my shiny box-sets to arrive.
    Yay for being northern! Because even alien worlds have a north! ;)

Anyway, it's past my bed-time and I have work in the morning. I need my sleep because nodding off whilst pippeting is not a recomended technique. Night all!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Indeed wlcome Sara_Grissom_Fan the more the merrier-and OOPS on the spoiler news, when I previewd it it said "drag mouse over" and somehow didn't post permantenly like that- soo- it's out of the closet--"fifty lashes" for me-- :(

[​IMG]

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Which explains why he said the thought of being shirtless never crossed his mind. It's not on the menu.

lol. To bed with thee!

Okay, updated list:

1) Too Hot For the Beard - 8
    2) Tongues Cost More - 15
    3) Sara Loves Grissom in the Buff - 10
    4) Under the Covers and On the Cover - 12
    5) Entomologists Prefer Brunettes - 11

With a couple coming up from behind.

14. jordan

jordan Rookie

But it's funny...C'mon now, sara, don't pretend like you never like rubbing awesome things in people's faces. =P

Anyway, I have just learned that I did in fact get my TV Guide today. My dad was hiding it from me, knowing I'd flip. Grr. I must go fetch it now.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, I don't know how SARA would feel, because she's a fictional character. But if you mean me, SARAH, then I think you're a spiteful person and your poor name-spelling adds another tick to your shit-list placement, putting you above Carson Daly, but below Bill O'Reilly.

He staged a GSR intervention? Awesome. lol.

Yeah, and really, in that first scene we had no indication that they were anything other than friends. Until Grissom makes his comment about "unanswered why's" but that seems like it was just so long ago that it could've meant anything, and I doubt we'll ever return to it, unfortunately.

And that, of course, is the point at which you go, "Oh. There's something more here".

Agreed. Even those who didn't like it had to admit that, whether they believed it one-sided or not, there was still something THERE. I think people have a hard time calling GSR chemistry because it's not a straight-forward sexual connection. They aren't just batting their eyes at each other, it's more than that - more complicated, deeper, angstier, and ultimately more satisfying, because you know they had to overcome more than their work schedules to be together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.