Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to KNOW where the whole pleather thinger came from, trust me. I'm hoping it's some sort of PJ. (That's private joke, for all you losers who are stuck in the age of non-abriviation :D)

And anywho - Grissom and Sara, Sara and Grissom. Ever think he'll propose *goes on dreaming and thinks of something to write in my fic* Hey, all you GSR fans, somewhere out there, not sure where.. Go read it. "All I need." It's in the fanfiction thingy over yonder. It's a GSR story. sara's pregnant with Grissom's baby, lots of kissing, dinner, blah blah. Fluff and .. fluff XD. Read. please.

Are we still on the cheating topic? I thought that would have been over by now, because a lot of people, well maybe multi-shippers, don't see either of our geeks cheating. I doubt that they'd ever write it into an episode, because they don't want the series to become a soap opera, right?

Some of us have predicted that Gris and Sara went through some sort of a fight or something during the sixth season, I think that that was kept off-camera so that the show would stay focused on the science. Or, maybe we're all just hallucinating, and there never really was a fight. :p

And it's out of our geeks' nature. Remember, they are geeks. :p

It's out?! The tv guide is out?! Off to the store I go!

I dont think I have ever been this giddy. Can you guys believe our couple actually made the cover?!?! WOOOOOOO! Its a beautiful photoshoot too. Amazing. I went down to some stores to pick it up, but no one has it in yet. Shucks.

Billy mentions LH has his "spanking partner". That just totally made my day.

They are so adorable in the article.

Im really speechless!

Guys? Totally go out and buy that TV Guide. I was disappointed after WP shaved his beard, but after seeing those pictures.... Holy Crap. He is HOT. Adzix, make us an avatar as fast as you can, s'il vous plait!

Haven't been around much, so weighing in on a few of the recent topics....

No way would Sara or Grissom cheat if they stayed in character. That said, if they ever do, I'm outta here. Not because I'm disgusted with the characters, but because that's a sure sign to me that the writers are sh*t out of ideas and CSI has jumped the shark.

On the one hand, I'd love to see Lady H and Sara interact in a future episode. On the other hand, I'd dread it too. This is because I think the show would make their interaction all about Grissom... and as I've stated before, I think Lady H and Sara could have a dynamic and a connection that has nothing to do with Grissom.

Lady H nearly killed a man because he murdered her daughter.

Sara has issues with a mother who killed a man because he was abusing them both.

To me, sifting this ground would be much richer, and much more rewarding, then merely having the two of them talk about Grissom. Not that I think they should ignore the issue of Grissom either... but leaving it at that level, AFAIC, is just not complex enough. I'd like to see Lady H and Sara forge a bond - or build a wall - because of their reactions to the other one's backstory, not because they're catfighting over a man.

AAAAAAAH!!! THE TV GUIDE IS OUT!!!
*runs to walmart* I know ppl at the Billy Petersen thread are going crazy now.

Oh, and sorry I didn't clarify about the BH thing. It's that dead sexy gorgeous Blue Hawaiian Shirt. "Cheating...?" I thought about it, and the farthest my mind will let me go is "jealousy." And if it's all about competion with Grey's Anatomy, let me just say that I have a new worst enemy.

The "eye-sex" scene at the end of TOYD is very *knowing*. It felt as though they were exchanging looks based on an existing relationship rather than flirting before a potential one.

Agreed. I don't think either would have been quite so bold as to, frankly, eye-fuck, otherwise. Plus in the Caprice scene, they aren't blushing and avoiding each other, as people who are being "outed" to each other probably would. They're exchanging nervous glances, sort of, as if to say, "Does everyone know?"

wow congrats sarah!! i'm RUNNING to buy it after my tennis practice. i'm SO FREAKIN' excited!!! ohhhhhhhhh!!!! *seriously DIES* go GSR!

Because he's "Grissom" in that picture, I can say I really found that one shot of them in the doorway... well, they both looked really, really good.

They used TWO of my questions in the TVGuide Article! I am on cloud nine and must rush out to buy that thing, now! I can't believe it! I'm stoked, I'm surprised! I'm in GSR heaven!

Here is my original wording from the TVGuide page:

"Does the fan response to this new relationship ever shock you?"

And

"If you do not already know, which character do you think will be the first to discover Grissom and Sara's hidden romance?"

It's great to see that Geek Love is finally getting not just a little attention, but a lot. There are a few new pictures in there, and I'm so stoked they used two of my questions! EEE! EEE! Forgive me while I EEE!

OH, then they combined our two questions to make that first one. I asked whether they found the fan reaction surprising as well. Cool! Question buddies!

Seriously though, I never thought in a million years that of all the choices, they'd use the shirtless question or that ridiculous thing about entomologists everywhere being disgusted, but I thought Billy gave great answers to both, dismissing the ridiculous parts entirely, and giving a pretty good story about the shirt rather than "I thought it was cool".

Also the beard thing was funny. We all work up this big explanation and his is, "It was hot out. The wife didn't like it."

does n e one have a link to this article please

IF YTDAW is still up, and it may have crashed due to too many people trying to see that article, you can find it in the "read all about it" thread.
But yeah - I'd wager WP has lost even more weight since the Emmy's. Or perhaps he's just dressed better. Maybe someone should've told him that the same suit that fit you 6 months ago probably won't fit now.

ETA

This was posted at YTDAW for those of you who have a hard time reading the article:

Does the fan response to this new relationship shock you?
William Petersen: We knew there was a shock value to it because of the little bits and moments that Sara and Grissom have had over the years. So to see them together that way would have impact in terms of, “Whoa, there they are!”
Jorja Fox: I like the mystery of it. It left so many more questions than it really answered. And I think we’re all going to figure out that as we go into this season. Billy and I aren’t necessarily that far ahead of the audience with this one.

How long have Grissom and Sara been seeing each other?
Fox: We may find out more about that from time to time.

Why do you think Grissom so coldly said no to a relationship in earlier seasons but decided to accept it now?
Petersen: Obviously, this relationship is fraught with danger for Grissom. He and Sara have a mentor-protégée relationship and it’d be different for anyone in that situation. What one might say one day might not necessarily be how one feels. And what one ends up doing may not be what one thought he or she would be doing.

Please, please, can we have a kiss before all is said and done?
Petersen: [Laughing] I’d like to think we would. We’d love to kiss but the network would have to cough up some more money for that. Tongue would cost more. Sometimes they pay you for things that are fun.

Mr. Petersen, what were you thinking when you chose to wear that aloha shirt in the Season 6 finale? Did the thought of being shirtless ever cross your mind?
Petersen: Regarding being shirtless, it never crossed my mind. That aloha shirt has a history. I got it in the Philippines 10 years ago off a guy’s back. I traded him shirts in the jungle. For Grissom, it was something different. This is how he lets his hair down when he’s with someone he trusts.
Fox: Sure, Sara loves Grissom in the buff. But I don’t think that was what the scene was about. One of my favorite things was Grissom talking about the nearness of death for these characters. And maybe they go home after the things they’ve seen and have some tenderness of their own.

Which character will be the first to discover Grissom and Sara’s hidden romance?
Petersen: Sara and Grissom are not going to let people find out, which makes it even more intense. I don’t know who would find out or how they’d react. I do know there are several actors dying to be the one who finds out. [Laughs] Paul Guilfoyle has already gone to the writers saying, “I’m the one who knows!”

The chemistry between the entire group seems to be changing… the bond that Warrick and Nick had is dwindling. Why?
Fox: I’m sorry the writer feels that way. The writer will be happy to find out there’s some Warrick and Nick stuff coming up early in this season.

Miss Fox, you play Sara so well, I wonder if you are like her?
Fox: I am probably more like her than any other character I’ve played, which is lucky considering that this has been going on for six years. Billy swears that he’s acting like Grissom, and that must be exhausting for you [Petersen laughs]. I do like her a lot. She’s much smarter than I am. But I also like to focus on one thing for a while. We have OCD in common. I am very idealistic, like Sara.

Mr. Petersen, why did you shave off your beard?
Petersen: It was hot. And I shaved. There was a summer heat wave. And my wife was tired of it.

I contacted a professional organization for entomologists. A gentleman replied that he was sorry the show was taking such a turn [with Grissom dating a subordinate] because it didn’t reflect the personalities of the entomologists he knew. Do you care about how the professionals you portray feel about you?
Petersen: I’ve met many entomologists since the beginning of the show. I won an award at an entomology convention for upgrading the way people think of entomologists. Most, if not all, of the entomologists I’ve met enjoy relationships, sexual or otherwise. So this particular entomologist evidently doesn’t believe entomologists should have sex. If that’s the case, I feel bad for him and his bugs.

You’re going into your seventh season. Are you reinvigorated now that they’ve taken your characters in this new direction?
Petersen: Wouldn’t having sex reinvigorate anyone? Especially if you’re like Grissom, who probably hadn’t had sex in 10 years before Sara.

Mr. Petersen, is there a story behind your wonderfully goofy straw hat [which Grissom’s worn on several episodes]?
Petersen: There is. It’s from an old friend that Grissom went to college with, who works for the Smithsonian in Panama. He sent it to him. So Grissom wears it when he’s out in the desert sun and it’s hot.

Do you still think Lady Heather is Grissom’s soul mate?
Petersen: I think she’s his spanking partner. Every now and then a guy needs a good spanking. Lady Heather could teach this country a lot. How to dress.
Fox: Definitely how to dress.

Miss Fox, do you think Sara will ever meet Lady Heather?
Fox: It would be great if Lady Heather and Sara met. It would be a fun scene to do. When we go places that are sensual, sexual or a bit exotic or slightly scandalous, Sara is never there. Sara’s at the car-wash murder across town [laughs]. So it is a pet peeve of mine that these episodes get written and I’m miles away. And I wonder if that’s partially control on Grissom’s part, since he hands out the cases.

Now that you’ll be going up against Grey’s Anatomy, will you be adding more story lines about the personal relationships on the show to attract some of the Grey’s Anatomy fans?
Fox: I wish them well. It’s a great show and a lot of wonderful people are involved.
Petersen: People ask about Grey’s Anatomy, but we don’t program these networks. Our job is just to do our job. Everybody gets so worried about all this stuff but it’s like, why not just focus on our job? Which is to do a good show, regardless of the ratings. There’s going to be big hype about this. But the fact of the matter is we’re here doing our show, and we have to do that every day. They’re doing their show, and they have to do that every day. It’s up to the audience to decide what they want to watch. If you want to watch both, use your TiVo.

For more fan questions answered by William Petersen and Jorja Fox, go to tvguide.com/csi
(That link isn't up yet - but I'm damned excited, and it might explain that bizzare monogomous relationship quote from WP, which judging by the fact that they quoted it like that is probably part of a longer statement that is a little less "WTF")

sarahvma said:
ETA

Um? Dudes. DUDES.

That's right. It's on the shelves.

DEAR GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL! *wipes a tear* You do not know how happy that made me. The only thing that's bothering me is how high. Jorja's. Pants. Are. But anyways, yeah, those photos are amazing. I can die happy now.

I am so off to make banners. WHOO!

HUH-FREAKING-ZUH!

Her. Pants. Are. So. High. because they're trying to make it look like film noir. It's very Katherine Hepburn-style to have your pants be that high. Especially tweed. With a tiny belt.

I'm a little suspicious at the size of her mammeries. lol.

But I love the look of:

Grissom: Checking to see if anyone's here...
Sara: Count to three and then I jump him.

Um? Dudes. DUDES.
HOLY SH***************TTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg *faints unable to speak either think either form thoughts*
Guys? Totally go out and buy that TV Guide. I was disappointed after WP shaved his beard, but after seeing those pictures.... Holy Crap. He is HOT. Adzix, make us an avatar as fast as you can, s'il vous plait!
YES YES YES!!! told ya!!! and i'm SO going to make an avie out of that! ja pierdole kurwa mac kurwa kurwa kurwa. sorry, i had to curse in some language, lol. it's just that HE looks SO GOOD!! *faints. again.*
Because he's "Grissom" in that picture, I can say I really found that one shot of them in the doorway... well, they both looked really, really good.
gotta admit that Jorja looksvery good too. they make SUCH a great couple!!

okey, i went all around my freakin' city and there is no new tvguide yet here. even in walmart, it was still the old one. anybody knows when will it come out, like for everybody?

is there any way you guys could save these images to photobucket because the link wont let me see them and i tried to ctivate an account at ytdaw but it wnt let me for some reason??? help please :D

Other than his "date" leather jacket, which he doesn't even wear anymore and I imagine he probably would've removed leather and suede from his closet now that he's dating Sara anyway, if Grissom ever wore pleather, I would leave the ship, guys. The Mr. Rogers sweater beats pleather any day.
Oh yeah. Pleather sinks a ship, yo. But you did NOT just diss the Mr. Rogers sweater, did you? I KNOW you wouldn't diss the Mr. Rogers sweater.. *brandishes weapons*

I got it in the Philippines 10 years ago off a guy’s back.
Uh. *HORRIFIED FACE*

this particular entomologist evidently doesn’t believe entomologists should have sex. If that’s the case, I feel bad for him and his bugs.
*rotflmfao* That's the best answer EVER. I feel bad for him and his bugs.. oh, Billy. I don't find you nauseating so much in this moment. *wipes tear of laughter from eyes*

Petersen: There is. It’s from an old friend that Grissom went to college with, who works for the Smithsonian in Panama. He sent it to him. So Grissom wears it when he’s out in the desert sun and it’s hot.
What. the. hell? Can we get a shooter out on that friend in Panama? That's the craziest thing ever. Just because someone sends you something doesn't mean you need to put it on your sweaty head. Especially if the dude's in Panama, it's not like he's going to catch you NOT wearing that atrocity. *twitch* Let's just hope it gets caught in a tragic hat-fire.

Petersen: I think she’s his spanking partner. Every now and then a guy needs a good spanking. Lady Heather could teach this country a lot. How to dress.
Yeah, I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

I want more pictures. WHERE ARE THEY? MORE PICTURES!

And agreed, Reebs. Someone get that girl some low rises.

Hey, we need to start doing the new thread title pretty soon, yo.

HOLY SH***************TTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg *faints unable to speak either think either form thoughts*

I believe we've just witnessed the first death by orgasm.

YES YES YES!!! told ya!!! and i'm SO going to make an avie out of that! ja pierdole kurwa mac kurwa kurwa kurwa. sorry, i had to curse in some language, lol. it's just that HE looks SO GOOD!! *faints. again.*

You know what's funny? Pre-season-4 he actually looked different. Now he just looks like someone erased the beard. Does that make sense? Essentially he looks the same, but minus the hair, rather than "Wow, what a difference".

But again, I'd say he's lost more weight since the Emmy's, because yes, he does look good.

gotta admit that Jorja looksvery good too. they make SUCH a great couple!!

okey, i went all around my freakin' city and there is no new tvguide yet here. even in walmart, it was still the old one. anybody knows when will it come out, like for everybody?

Yeah, I heard they're not on stands yet. A LOT of publications don't hit newsstands until Tuesday or Wednesday, which is probably when the website link will be up, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. And that's a truly disgusting metaphor, when one thinks about it.

Anyway - us sad Canadians don't get that copy, so I guess we'll just have to read it online :(

is there any way you guys could save these images to photobucket because the link wont let me see them and i tried to ctivate an account at ytdaw but it wnt let me for some reason??? help please

I'm at school at the moment, and saving pictures is a little hazy, but if you go to www.yourtaxdollarsatwork.org and head back a few pages on the "Read All About It" section, you should be able to find them.

thank you but i cant find the read all about it section god i feel thick sorry for being a pain :(
its ok ive managed to see the pictures thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back