Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Oh. Hehe.. right. Good point.

Hm... I'll try to make an avatar out of it, cause I got a trial program of Paint Shop Pro X yesterday! woot!

ETA: wow.. that didn't take long. :p

[​IMG]

How do you like it? :D

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I love how Marc Vann and David Berman are totally off in the corner talking while the "Geek Actors" are actually doing the class.

Anyway - I was going to ammend my previous theory, though - I highly doubt it's Grissom's house and I only say that because of the fact that Catherine does occasionally peek in and he knows this: therefore it would be a little strange if she peeks in and there are pictures of Sara and Sara's clothes everywhere.

Likewise I don't think they've moved in (sorry, like I told you I'm out of sorts this morning, but a shower has cured that. lol) because they would probably have to refile an address and it would look a little funny if they suddenly had the same one when it came time to send official letters or paychecks.

So it's probably Sara's place - the funkiness of the room indicates it, and the fact that there's a robe there, while Grissom's still in his street clothes, or perhaps some "relax" clothes that he keeps in a drawer there.

But anyway - I think Grissom's bedroom would be more technical, probably still continuing the theme of mounted bugs and so forth.

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hi csi_girl. Can I ask that you try not to double post? The edit time is now 24 hours, so if you find you have something to add, but no one has posted since your last message, simply click the "edit" button and add on. Many thanks :)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Hey, Sully - I put your name in my bio, so I hope you don't mind me using your avvie.

As for the article posted in, I believe, the Florida newspaper, I think it comes down to once again that right now, anything anyone is passionate about, whether it be for negative or positive reasons, still benefits the show - it keeps the interest in the show at fever-pitch, because let's face it: lately the only reason Grey's has gotten any press is because it's moving against CSI, and even that gives CSI more press.

While re-run spoilers are never a great indicator, I'd say that focus on the GSR relationship is going to be greatly followed both by formerly casual viewers, new viewers and those who just didn't see it before. As well as the media itself. And hopefully that turns into more shots at awards for the deserving actors.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

umm..i don't know if i understood you correctly but no.2 said "someone will figure it out WITHOUT a major "ooops" moment, and ask them or one of them about it". and i was saying that there won't be a big subplot actually.

WOW! love your work CSI_mania! it's awesome!!

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

See, Adzix - I told you I wasn't getting enough sleep.

Okay - I actually DO think that that's very likely. I can see someone like Doc or Catherine or Brass just sort of approaching them and putting it on the table. Not together, but just starting off with some offhand comments to test the waters, and then just coming out and saying it.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

that's ok. and i think your scenario is very probable. pretty good ... for a person who haven't slept in a while :lol: no, but seriously, i think that's what will really happen. and i CAN'T wait to see it. anybody knows a good ff with some of the CSIs approaching G or S and asking them about it? :D

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

New thread! Uhhm, you guys might see me a lot of times here, in the upcoming weeks. I'm having holidays, and I'm bored. Normally I can't keep up with this thread, it goes so fast! :)

So. Now I've said that, I'll dive into the discussion.

9. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Wow, I am gone for 3 days and theres already a new thread. Yay. Ive spent a lot of time reading fan fics so I have to get back to normal. It did bring up a nice plot for me to think about though.

What if Grissom's mother came to visit the lab one day. Catch Grissom off guard maybe. It would be interesting to see him introduce everyone around the lab, especially Sara. I can see Grissom still keeping in touch with his mother over e-mails or what not, so it would be interesting to see if he brought up Sara or being in love at one point. That would be something to see.

Somehow I can see Doc as the first one in the lab to find out. He is always pretty up front with everyone (i.e. asking about Grissom being close to marriage). I just cant fricken wait! yehhhhh

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Reebs, I've been meaning to say that I really love the welcome pic you did for the new thread. its really beautiful. The page stretchy-ness of it was annoying me a little, however, so I changed it into a link. Hope you don't mind :)

I haven't gotten around to doing anything to celebrate the new thread yet, i'm afraid. Sorry :( I've been pretty busy lately.

RE: the current topic at hand - who finds out first... Marg and George have both already indicated in interview that they already know/suspect something. Obviously, we don't know if that's just their interpretation or if its the official plan for season 7... Either way, I figure the gang are bound to figure things out, since they're meant to be observant professionally. I know Grissom and Sara are really private people and everything, but I'd be so disappointed if the rest of the team didn't figure it out.

However, I think they all have enough respect for both Grissom and Sara, and respect their privacy enough, that they won't gossip (except, perhaps, between themselves) or make a big deal about the relationship. I can imagine an "its about time" from Catherine. I can image a wink and a smirking comment from Nick (most likely in Sara's direction, rather than Grissom's)

I have a strong feeling that the Doc also already knows. He seems to see all and know all, even if he spends most of his time with the dead rather than the living. I sort of expect a small comment from him to Griss at some point in S7...

11. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

12. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

ginascar i love those photos. i don't remember that angle in the episode though, are they from filming? i feel like such a bad shipper :(

anyway, regarding the artical on people (that letter from that person) who are saying that they would overrun the show with personal live stuff... not to say anything in particluar, but i think the writers have thought about this. non shippers in general (as in all ships) have watched all the sexual tension between [insert your ship/s here] and not noticed, or cared (if they do not ship). so, would seeing snippits of a romance necessarily make them stop watching, and give up to Gray's Anatomy? Personally i dont think so. but given the present situiation, i think everyone is eager (if not curious) to see what happens in season seven.

if that made sense to you, i'll mail you a cookie :)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I know it's hard to separate real life with the show-and the characters-- but alas that is his wife beside him (she goes everywhere with him) and I'm sure him and Jorja are real life friends - they do have good chemistry- and in real life as well-- he's a Pisces she a Cancer- good combination-for friends ;) but that camraderie does come across on the TV screen- wouldn't it have been great if we all could have been there :(how cool that they all hang out together ;)

[​IMG] real life wife Gina

Ginascar great shots- thank's those look's-- one wonders if she has real life secret crush on him- I know I do :p

14. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

he's married? WHAT!? why are you telling us this? *dies*

*awakens* she does look like jorja fox, though. at least thats something.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

That definitely makes sense, though - there aren't really two CSIs closer to Sara and Grissom than Nick and Catherine respectively.

And I also think that that's the safest route - because while both of them may offer words of caution, they will probably respect it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.