Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i have no idea what this could mean.Why grissom would be different from the others?If it was because of this relationship with sara she would be wearing light clothes too.that makes no sense!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay imagine this: grissi coming to saras place, after a hard days work,he opens the door and sara is calling, hy baby come quickly i ve got a surprise for you... grissom gets curious and follows saras voice into the bedroom.. sara is wearing nothing but a huger smile on her face lying on the bed.. grissom stares at her overwhelmed with what he sees... sara comes over kisses him slightly on the cheek to tease him a little bit and says something like.. well you look like someone who is need of something very special... and then they get really really dirty :devil: :eek:; because I think that our grissi is a very very bad boy deep inside :D

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

cindy, i suggest you look in the Season 7 Picture Thread, where IMO everything is explained about this pic, why Grissom is barefoot (lord, have mercy), why he is in light clothes and why this whole promo is arranged like that ;) you can read it there, most of the details are explained, and i guess they're correct.

4. jordan

jordan Rookie

I agree with what you said Cath will do. I don't think Grissom will tell her, but she'll figure it out. She's good at that stuff. Lol. She'll probably just like go in and talk to him in his office at some point and she'll bring it up. It'll go from talking about a case to "Oh, and is there something going on between you and Sara??" and he'll give her that dumb "Uhhh" look that means "Yes, but it's supposed to be a secret." Upon this, she will give him a look meaning "Now is that really a smart thing to do??" and she'll be all "I told ya so, I knew something was going to happen sooner or later." And he'll be like "...Sure...Yeah...Let's go with that..." cuz that's just how he is.
    OH! And then when she confronts Sara she'll be like "So how're you and Grissom doing?" and Sara will be like "Huh?!?!?" and Cath will be like "You're dating, right?" and yeah...
    Do I ramble too much?? Cuz I think I ramble too much...

Oh, and I totally agree with myself about Ecklie, Lady Heather and Sofia*gag* as well. :lol:
    But I REALLY hate Sofia...Ohhhhh man she pisses me off...Okay, I should stop now. ^___^

Oh, and last night during CSI when it was a commercial I saw the thingy for next season! Hip-Hip-HooRah for a beardless Grissom!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!! :D :D He's so cute without his beard...<33

OMG...I only need 9 more posts before I can have an avatar!!!! Yayyyyyyyy today is happy day!! I'm going on a posting frenzy today. ^___^ Nine different boards, nine different posts, ONE NEW AVATAR!! Whoop Whoop party time *GSR confetti and cookies*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i am curious about grissi without the beard cause i liked it alot. BTW did you see picture with the whole team walking over this road and grissi all dressed up in bright colours with the otherones dressed in dark clothes and grissi wearing no shoes. I dont really know what to think about hat, i doesnt give me agood feeling. It feels like a change is gonna come but iam not sure its a good one....Give me your thoughts about that!!

6. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i agree with you about sofia,ecklie and lady heather,i just HATE them!but beardless grissom?no!grissom was so sexy with his beard!i hope he will have it back soon!

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

jordan, my mate *sob* ohhh, i think he is awesome without the beard too! i don't know why is everybody in such a grief after he shaved it off. i'm so happy! :D

and i think your version of Cath in his office is MORE than possible. really, i think that's what's gonna happen. soooo in-character ;)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

and i think cath will be the one who is telling it to nick and warrick, they will stand together talking about a case or something jobrelated and cath will say something like : oh btw grissom and sara finally made it...nick and warrick will stare at her in disbelief not getting it at first, Nixk will say; cath you re kidding.. and cathy will point to sara and grissom who are talking about something and smiling at eachother and nick and warrick will give eachother "special" looks and cath will say.. See i told you...

9. jordan

jordan Rookie

Why thank you, everyone. :p I feel so loved around here. I post, go answer to some more topics, and come back to the Shipper Central board and see new posts, all in a matter of minutes. I love you guys<33 my family away from family...hahah, that was supposed to be funny...
    I'm only about 6 posts away from a cute new avatar!!
    I saved 91 Greg icons the other day...don't call me crazy, I'm not crazy...*eye twitch* ^__^

I'm kinda weirded out by the Grissom wearing light clothes and no shoes thing...When I first looked at it, I thought they were golf clothes. And I was like "Wait...golf?!?!? He's not that old! He can't love golf yet, he still has to be with Sara! Noooo!!" and then I fell off my chair...^__^
    But seriously, I think it probably means something like a difference between him and the group. Meaning he could probably just like..shut everyone and everything out this season, for his own personal problems. But then when the long shift is over he finds comfort in cuddling with Sara. The end. ^__^

Well, my dears, I must be off to soccer practice...at 8:30 in the morning...*cries* I'll be back soon, I promise. *runs around giving everyone hugs* Goodbye for now. Much love to ya's <333

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

gsrhappyending & cindy (re: your last post) - please do not discuss other characters in this forum in a negative or nasty manner. It is against the forum rules and is poor form. A reminder of the recent rules:

Thank you.

11. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

okay guys, i'm back again *treathing music plays* :devil: ;) school began, and i just couldn't find the time to post here.. :( going to belgium next week, four days, so i'll be gone then.. :(
    but about GSR: here in holland, they aired season one episodes again, and a miracle happened: My mother finally understands why we all see chemistry between Sara and Gris!! :eek: :eek: :D whe were watching cool change, and Crate 'n Burial, and she said: 'I didn't really believe in the whole G+S thing, but now i see they are indeed very close....' :eek: :D i was screaming and singing: 'yessss, finally you understand it!!!!!' :rolleyes: i am soooooo dying to see season 7 already, my hope is growing every minute.. i think our wishes are about to become reality finally.... *sigh of happiness* :rolleyes: :)
    i'm writing a story (yess, 88 pages already) and my best friend was reading it. everytime she saw something with GSr in it (actually, the whole book is about GSR) she rolled her eyes en looked at me with the *when will it stop* look.. :rolleyes: ;) i was like: sorry, i have a terrible decease called: GSR-Addiction... *sighs again* ;) :p

12. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i suffer from the same disease!i'm so addicted to GSR!it's so obvious they're made for each other!it's great your mom understand how you feel,my friends think that i'm crazy with my csi obsession!

13. ursi

ursi Civilian

I dont think anybody mentioned it before but this promo picture is very much some kind of copy of the cover from the beatles album "abbey road".

look at:http://www.beatlweb.com/cdcovers/images/Abbey_Road_delantera.jpg

paul mccartney doesnt wear shoes, too.
    I dont want to scar anybody, but people who believe in the "paul is dead" conspiracy theory, think this is a hint that paul died many years ago and was secretly replaced by another singer.

For csi this might also refer to the secret relationship of our favorite geeks.

Just somme ideas. :)

14. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i think we should stop trying to figure out what this picture means.Maybe it doesn't mean anything,maybe it's just a nice csi's picture!

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okey, i'm freakin' mad. i read a spoiler. darn. and what's WORSE, it wasn't my freakin' intention. *curses more* i don't know if this was discussed yet in the spoiler discussion here, cuz obviously i haven't read it, but that's what i read. "As the season opens, we learn that the romance between Gris and Sidle is getting hot and this may not be the first time they've had a romantic relationship." i don't know what to think about that. i'm still mad. sorry if i repeated something which was said before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.