Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!i wonder when we'll know more about that...I guess that's going to take a while before we get answers about how their relationship start.

i am flying to bangkok next week so i will try get the 6s on dvd for i am not willing to wait until they air it in austria cause then i will be old and gray and i am just 25. ;)

I know what you mean,here,in france we haven't see the end of season5 yet!but i'm abble to see season6 on a network from belgium so i guess i can't complain.I have to go to work right now,it sucks,i would rather stay here talking about csi.

Hey, guys - I'm SO glad that you're on the GSR wagon, but we recently got some new rules in Shipper Central that you may not be aware of - namely that they are now requiring at least three lines of posting, due to all of the recent spam.

Hey, if the mods are happy, the posters are happy - it's a cycle. :D lol.

In NO way am I asking you guys not to post as often or anything like that. Keep up the good work!

As for whether we'll find out more about their relationship... I don't know, I kind of think I doubt it.

At least, I doubt we're going to get some plain-obvious flashback sequence, or that at some point Sara will go, "Hey, Grissom - remember when Crazy Adam attacked me and then you took me home for the sweet lovemaking?"

Maybe something vague, like Ecklie asking how long it's been going on, and Grissom saying, "A little over a year". That I could see.

At least, I doubt we're going to get some plain-obvious flashback sequence, or that at some point Sara will go, "Hey, Grissom - remember when Crazy Adam attacked me and then you took me home for the sweet lovemaking?"
:lol: :lol:
Maybe something vague, like Ecklie asking how long it's been going on, and Grissom saying, "A little over a year". That I could see.
true. but i still think there won't be any specific timeline established.

i can't wait until it gets unleashed. it's gonna be so priceless.

i can imagine Catherine going to Grissom's townhouse. she knocks and a dishevelled (or with wet curls) Grissom in a black, sexy, unbuttoned shirt opens the door. Catherine looks at him eyes wide open, jaw dropped. and then notices a Sara in a bathorobe tiptoeing down the hallway far behind Grissom to their bedroom. good lord, i would give my collection of used lipsticks to see that.

Ecklie will definatly be a problem for them once he finds out. Ecklie is an ass, and once he finds out he will do everything in his power to screw with it and to end it because he thinks that they can't keep it professional. But DUH, Ecklie, of course they can. ^__^ I hate Ecklie...He's one of 3 people on CSI that I cannot stand.
*cough*sofia*cough*
*cough*lady heather*cough*
Oh man, I've got a really bad cold. Well, I'd better go take a nice hot shower to help me feel better. Oh, and some soup ^__^

*nods* Ecklie's the main thing I worry about too, but it would be cool if he really got it for yelling at them lol.

lol sarahyma, that's funny. Adzix, I'd love to see that one too. It'd be worth it just for wet, open shirt, yummy delicious Gris :)

I don't see Ickly Ecklie as a problem- when Gris stood up to him in "Nesting Dolls" he backed off of course made his snaky/nasty comments- :mad: but he can "bite me" and Grissom and Sara- he has no control nor power- over them in their personal lifes- and on the first eppy- I seriously doubt tat they'll even be mentiond- so far it doens't name them anywhere- you all know those writers- :eek: they NEVER follow up on earlier eppys unless it's a two parter-which
this will be-but features Marg and Greg- maybe they will squeeze them in a bit- (hopefully) but doesn't look like it- but things are subject to change ;)

committed.jpg

I too think that cath is going to be the first one to know ( if the are not telling the whole group). She would give gris the "Cath look", (you know the "is that really a good idea" look) and than say: i ve seen that a long way coming, i was asking myself when the two of you will make it happen.

Jordan: I TOTALLY agree with you on that: I HATE lady heather /such a bi****, ecklie is an ass and sofia...thinks she is a smart blonde but baby gotta tell you something ::YOU ARE NOT!!!! :devil:

sarahvma said:
quote]

Either way - has anyone seen/heard about the new promotional poster for CSI that's apparently on a billboard somewhere in downtown LA?

It's the CSIs crossing the road, possibly like in Abby Road, and Grissom and Sara are the only ones wearing color - the rest of the team is in black. Significant? Yes. All that important? No. lol. But it does remind me of when Sara and Grissom were the only ones with hints of red in the last cover shots.

All the people have colors in the ad but Grissom is the only one with light colors. Also he is the only one who is barefoot.

what do you think does it mean? :confused:
There is of course a hidden meaning behind that.

yeah, Mel. you know, now when GSR is canon, i'm not going to forgive TPTB if they won't give us a Grissom all-sexy scene. i mean, him with sara. in a tux, or wet curls, or maybe ... jesus ... both at a time! omgomgomgomgomg. grissom coming back from a Formalities kinda ball and the rain catches him and Sara and we get a kiss in the rain ... am i a bit OCC?? i described a scene present in every fanfic, so it might be SLIGHTLY OCC. :lol: *sigh* surely it won't happen.

why am i writing this? well, there is one purpose - i need 3 lines and i want to boast about my new avatar, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back