Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

i think it will be a self decided breather to be honest i mean i dont think the team are ready for the big blow of finding out that!

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Just for the chances of releasing spoilers, it might make sense if we keep all discussion in the spoiler boxes.

I think it'll be one of those "Ecklie recommends that he takes some time off and the rest of the team doesn't know"... whether that would include Sara, I'm not sure. But in truth, after hearing the doctor's speech, he immediately begins teaching again. I don't think he'll break up with Sara for the same reason, but I do think he'll try to find a way to explore the options and see if there's a way to balance his work, the kind of teacher he used to be, and Sara

3. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

4. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^OMG she looks so freaking GORGEOUS in that picture!! Where did you get or where did it come from?

5. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I really dont know what to think about Grissom taking time off. Its only 2 episodes so it cant be something too dramatic, although one writer ( i believe) said that they are going to go way out there for storylines this season. Im getting the feeling this season is going to be A LOT of character drama, i.e. Grissom and Sara (which we all love) and Cath!drama. It will be interesting to see how they play everything out. I just dont see Grissom having second thoughts about Sara just because of whatt he doctor might say to him. This new season needs to get here already!

6. jordan

jordan Rookie

Omg I totally agree. The new season needs to get here fast or I might perish. I'm starting my countdown. So far, 36 days to go. *sighs* This is gunna be a LOOOOOOOOONG 36 days...

7. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

I actually saw a few pics from the same photosession. You want?

Also, is there anywhere one can read the committed Script where you say Grissom acted othervise then in the ep??

Speaking of scripts, I hear the end scene in Way To go was shot 6 - 7 times and 6 times they kissed. Argh, wanna see... Anyone know about this?

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Woah woah woah. Is this true? I would sure like to know or see some pics. Hmmm, I wish we could get a flash back maybe. Man I am dying to know. Anyone with this info please inform us!

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

10. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

that would be hilarious! lol i want that pic for my myspace!!!

I didn't know that! I wanna see that too! It would be pretty awesome if they like started making out all over Sara's bed or something (in my opinion. or maybe i'm just insane, which is a definite possibility.). Wonder how Billy's wife feels about that... :eek:. I'm not married to him, and I'm jealous!

11. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Anyone able to back up this claim? If so - outtakes anyone? :D

As for Grissom taking time off work, I'm really doubting they'll blame it on GSR (at the very least, really hoping they won't) - maybe it'll be just that he has to go away for a conference or something like they usually do? If they let this relationship interfere with work THIS early on, then it really doesn't bode well for our geeks' future...and after six years, they deserve better than that.

Something for the unspoiled (MissDee, are you the only one left?) to theorise over: (and remember to respond with what you picked, why, and an elaboration on how you think it might go down :) - it'd be interesting to compare and contrast what everyone thinks!)

12. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

^ I picked the third choice because a)if someone already knew, they would have the decency to keep it secret (I hope),and b) Grissom and Sara aren't stupid enough to make out in a place where someone could easily walk in on them (though it would be hillarious if that did happen). I personally think that there will be some evidence in a case (sex in someone else's workplace?), Nick will make a comment to our lovely couple, and they will just give him the meanest stare, and Mariel and I will laugh hysterically while my mother rolls her eyes.

Oh and by the way, I too am unspoiled! Yay for me.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*swoons at the thought of kissing outtakes* :D

If memory serves, MissDee actually came out as unspoiled for season 7, with the previso that, if they start being evil *****s with GSR and messing it all up, she'll go back in the spoiler closet. As it were... :)

In other words, no excuses from you, TS - spoiled all the way :D

As for the topic now at hand, I went for the third option. I'm not sure about the "someone cracks a joke" part, but I think everyone will guess by their reactions to each other at some point. I've made the point in the past, as I know others have - this is a team of highly skilled investigators, trained to study evidence and read people. If they don't realise that something is going on between two people they work very closely with on a day to day basis, then I weep for the crime victims of the future, I really do... :p

14. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Honey, do you know our CSIs at all? Lol. Just go watch The Finger and you'll see what I mean ;)

Yeah, a bit Friends-y, too. Imagine if Grissom had to to what Chandler did and try work his way out of being caught kissing Sara by kissing all the other women on his way out. Grillows, Gofia, Kessom, Grendy (is that even a ship name? lol) and us GSRs would all swoon and explode, hahah.

To quote CSI itself - people in love do stupid things.

Haha, it has to be either Nick or Greg to make the comment. I mean, Warrick's been witness to maaaaaaaaaany GSR moments over the years, and Catherine, well - the plant incident, anyone? But our lovely Yo!Bling couple are much more quiet and respectful, I think. The Love's more likely to unintentionally push them to spill the beans, just through their general playful nature.

Go the unspoiled! I'm proud of you :)

Oh how they would be overwatched and revered...

Don't tempt me to take that as a challenge, honey ;)

They've had their flirty/angsty relationship going on for years, which I'm certain they've all noticed. Some of them mightn't pick up that anything has changed beyond that. But I can imagine Sanders cracking a joke, thinking it was nothing more than that (I'm sure he has Sandles hope within him) and then seeing the reactions and being like "Oh shit. SERIOUSLY?" and GSR trying to backpedal, and, well...the cat's out of the bag.

But certainly, people guessing along the way isn't out of the question. But I can imagine them certainly having a debate. Cath winkingly mentioning it to Warrick, who tells Nick, who is all skeptical - like, if it had happened, certainly he wouldashouldacoulda picked up on it first.

I still think Al knows and is just being sneaky about it.

15. jordan

jordan Rookie

Ummm...Holy snot bubbles!! I NEED outtakes! Holyyy crap.

I said 'other' for the pole, because I have my own theory. I think that Cath will more then likely figure it out first, then share her thoughts with one of the other members of the team-more than likely Warrick. Then Cath and Warrick will be the only two who have some sort of idea about it. Eventually, Cath will say something to Grissom and he'll be like "..." thus, revealing the secret leading to a speach from Catherine about how he's her supervisor and yada-yada.

Personally, I don't think it should matter that he's her supervisor. If they've been together for longer than just that one episode, they've already proven themselves capable of staying professional. Even if they haven't been together for that long, it still shouldn't matter. They're two people who love each other and others should get over it. And I personally think that Catherine has no room to speak, judging by her crush on Warrick. -Note her jealousy when she found out he was married.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.