Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I guess you have seen this photo before??

It's THAT shirt!

Sorry if someone else has already shown it but I only just came across it. And I did a double take...that shirt WP got on sure looks familar!
    I bet he cannot wear it again!

I did not know which forum to put it in.... this thread is no longer 'who cares the shirt is coming off anyway', 'THE HOTTNESS....' thread? well I would not call it the 'hottest' WP has ever looked.... errr So I plumed for the shippers as everything to do with *that* scene is of interest!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think it's the same apt. as in "ND" because I think she would have mentioned to her pals Greg-Nick and Warrick and asked them to help her move-and talked about that in one of the eppys-- it look's extremly small- and we didn't see the whole apt.but hopefully this will be explained down the line ;)

[​IMG] notice his arm linked in hers "Anatomy Of A Lye" S/2

[​IMG] Grissom to Sara- "Well, you do know how to light up a room" ;) "AOAL" S/2

3. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

i did!!! i saw that!!! yay me.

4. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

5. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I knew it was Sara's place it was too obvious the sheets, the frame and small things here and there were pointing to her. I think that is the same apartment as in "Nesting Dolls" cause like desertwind said i think that Sara would of asked one the guys to help her move out or maybe Griss helped her but in IMO the writers would of metioned that she was moving out you know like a hint or plotline to their relationship... like she's moving out cause of Griss. Also, Grissom definately has a drawer in there somewhere cause like i said before i dont think he would wear the clothes he was wearing in "Way to Go" out in public in CSIworld. I also think that they spend as much time together as they can mostly at her crib. :cool:

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So it's his own shirt? Okayyy lol. Who's that with him...not sure if it's his wife or not because I keep forgetting the pictures I've seen before for some reason lol.

As for the art....wow is all I have to say. I love to draw but am nowhere near that good. *bows to artists*

8. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Okay, because I'm a broken record, and I haven't annoyed you people lately, I'm gonna do another whine here.

So it's about the box.
    I originally gave my birthday (July 29th) as a deadline, but as it stands, this box is NOWHERE NEAR full enough to send.

Seriously guys, I'm not asking much here, just a letter- or if you can't afford that, an email I can print out for it rocks too. Some people have already sent really great things, and at this point we can't not send the box, as it's not fair to those who have gone out of their way for it.

To be absolutely honest, I'm getting kind of frustrated with this whole thing. When we organised this, there was a lot of really positive feedback, and now zip. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally happy to be putting effort into the project, and I don't mean to complain, but it sucks to have it feel so one-sided.

Okay. So I'm extending the deadline indefinitely, until I feel we have enough stuff.. if, by Christmas, we're still looking at nothing, then I'm going to have to mail people's contributions back, and that would really suck. I'm hoping that when the new season picks up, the fanbase will too. I get it, I do, I'm so not as enthralled by CSI as I usually am either.

Okay, so in summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send something. A handwritten note and/or small GSR-related token would be preferable, but again, an email is cool too. I don't expect huge sums of money to be spent on this. Remember, this could be really cool.. every case in the past that I know of where a CSI fanbase has gotten together to send a community gift has resulted in a personalised letter. How cool would that be? Anyone who contributes will be mailed a photocopy of said letter :)

A HUGE GIANT THANK YOU to the following people who have already contributed:
    Propeller: Original butterfly art/letter
    TheatreSporter: Glass butterfly plate/letter
    Crysthala: Letter
    (and anyone I've forgotten.. I don't think I have, but I'm sorry if I left someone out)

That's not a lot, now is it? Obviously I'll contribute too, and Sarah, when I beat her up tomorrow. So if you need my mailing addy, PM me. My email is ziggystarduzt@hotmail.com

Let's motivate ourselves, people!!!

Thank you in advance :D

9. jordan

jordan Rookie

In responce to ziggy's little speech there (which was great, by the way :p) I'd like to say I'd be happy to send something, but what should I put in the e-mail thing???

I have to send an e-mail, my mommy is all outta envelopes and more than likely we don't have anymore pretty stamps. -cries-

Oh, and that artwork angeldreams sent is uh-mazing. I could never draw anything close to that...
    I think I'll be better off sticking to my stick figure comics xP

10. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Jordan , i agree with you about angeldreams-artwork!!!!!!!!!! :D i'm never gonna be that good! :( i just draw sometimes, and then, when it's finished, i'm like: okay, so i made a man and a women, but really, i don't see Gris or Sara in it.. :( :p sometimes, i erase everything and start all over again... ;) well, i'll just stick to the making GSR artwork with the computer.. ;) ;)

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I need someone to show me how to do computer art lol...I'm learning how to do some manips for icons and stuff but they aren't very good :( And how peeps do drawings on the comp mystifies me.

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey all :)

Ziggy, re the box. I have a new problem. I can't choose which piece to send :( They're all too pretty :( And do I send a butterfly, or a dragonfly (in honor of Grissom's speech about symmetry during "The Hunger Artist"? Gah! Too many decisions!!!

Anyhoo... discussion has all but died in here. Where is everyone? I want to hear more about the Geek living arrangements. And general geek dating rituals. And what people want to see in season 7. Remember, we speculated a year ago that season 6 would be the year the geeks finally got together, and we were right. So who knows? We might guess some things right for season 7 as well... :)

[​IMG]

13. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

wow...im not the only 1 thats noticed the matching clothes then!!!

hey i think the producers and writers did this on perpose so us wannabe csi's could work it out for ourselves??

14. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

hello, i'm newbie
    sorry ask but what you guys are doing?
    thanks

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I'm joining the party. I've always noticed the matching clothes and thought it was geekishly adorable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.