Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lea

lea Police Officer

Haha SaraSullivan, that scenario is really funny!!!
    And I love that avie hah!! and love the banner thing, well sweet!

2. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

That's called SuGGar. I already invented it. Good luck next time.
    <rolls eyes> What was your first clue? :rolleyes: :lol:
    <hugs the Buffy fan> I like that show, but I'm not hugely big into it.
    I think that now that they have an outlet for their lovy-ness and they can talk to one another about how much such-and-such pissed them off, they will DEFINITELY be better off.
    EDIT: Heh, just saw this and must! reply!
    I can beta it for you, if you'd like. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I voted for the "workaholic" choice. However, I do hope that they take the occasional trip to a lake. I'm very excited to see how this storyline plays out. :)

4. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

<grumbles because people are stealing her ScenarioNess>

<Gris and Sara are in the layout room. Greg is listening in.>
    Sara: Grissom?
    Gris: Hmm?
    Sara: I need to stay late, ok? We're all tied up in dead ends with this case...
    Gris: Ok. I'll be in my office, filling out paperwork. Let me know when you want to go home.
    ...later... <the team (minus the Geeks) is listening to Greg's report eagerly>
    Greg: So apparently, either Grissom isn't letting Sara drive anymore, she's having car problems, or they're so in love they must remain in the same building at all times...

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I have a few random thoughts that I didn’t get around to posting last night…

I think that takes us back to the whole “heart vs brain” thing again. As WP pointed out in that recent interview, Grissom would like everyone to believe that his brain is bigger than his heart – he pushes his brain to the forefront because he’s SO DAMN SMART – he can out wit most people (which, when he is actually outwitted by the bad guy (eg: Paul Millander, the Blue Paint Killer) it hits him that much harder.

But presenting his big brain to the world is a defense mechanism for Grissom. Because if he shows his heart, shows his capacity to feel and to love? The risk is there that he’ll get hurt – either on a personal level, or in the work he does (Sara is effected negatively by a number of cases because her heart is open, whereas Grissom has learned to protect his heart from the pain of the work they do – to an extent)

I think that now he’s in this stable, loving relationship, it is opening his heart up more and more – as I’ve said before, this is why we’re starting to see a more open Grissom.

This is an awesome argument – props to Zig. Griss & Sara need to use this if the fit hits the shan next season with Eckles Cake – I mean Ecklie… :p

ECKLIE: Its completely inappropriate. I’m not getting laid, so why should Gil be getting any… I mean… Gil, you’re a supervisor and Sidle is your concubine… I mean subordinate…

GRISSOM: Our personal relationship is actually helping our professional relationship, Conrad. If anything, we’re more professional now that we’re a couple.

ECKLIE: Bullcrap. How so?

SARA: Well, Grissom used to continuously make these little comments that were incredibly confusing, and they’d throw me off my game and I’d end up spending hours every night trying to figure him out. And, obviously, that’s not the case now we’re dating.

GRISSOM: Not to mention the fact that we’re getting to exercise all our sexual tension at home, so it doesn’t hang between us at work like this fog of UST.

SARA: And Griss is A LOT less tense these days…

ECKLIE: Okay! Okay! Stop! I don’t want to hear any more!!!

:p

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Precisely. When Grissom repromands Sara for getting too involved because she'll take it personally if she loses, he too makes it personal if someone outsmarts him. As if somewhere this person decided to screw him, Gil Grissom, over by committing a crime that was too good for him to solve. And he pretty much said that about the blue-paint UNLV murderer.

I also really like the argument about the two of them being better IN a relationship, because in truth their tension was starting to eat away at them. If either so much as showed interest in someone else, there was this huge jealousy thing back and forth in the fifth season.

It was just getting to a point where he either had to have her re-assigned or just throw her on the ground and [edited for adult content].

Luckily he chose the latter.

And I loved your scenario, Fogs , though for some reason I pictured Ecklie in a little propeller hat. Maybe it's because I was at a party with, um... spirits.

7. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Adzix , desertwind thanks for the words about the avie :).
    Gsr is the canon :p

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

welcome Sidlreiana;)

oh and i think ya'll have a fantastic point there! they are together and it actually HELPS their work. there is NO awkwardness, no weird tension between them etc. and it just all seems so right. it feels so natural for them to be together. i'm happy *sobs*

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Yet another Adzix Billy banner and avvie changing of the guards.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Hope its okay that I'm using it :). If not, just tell me and I'll change my avie :D

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i voted the third option. i think if one or two interferences occured the ep would be, like Butterflied, GSR centered. and i prefer it rather than them arguing strongly (nooooo!!) or a little all the time. that's definitely my answer. i really see TPTB using the situation of them being together in order to shoot an angsty ep.

i know sarah, i'm unpredictable :lol:

oh and latest news about WP, apparently he shaved his beard for this break. i wonder if he'll grow it back until they start CSI or will it be another change in Grissom. i actually don't care, i like him both with or without it, though i miss his look from first three seasons. i wouldn't mind if he kept it that way for some time ;) i know that more people prefer a bearded Gris, but who knows, what's in TPTB's minds.

12. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

NOOOO THE BEARD IS GONE!!! <goes back to her corner>
    I went for Other. Because Marjorie Westcott, the idea of Westcott, the very thought of thinking about considering anything close to Westcott, makes me sick. So I'm saying they should dropkick any thoughts about the fighting out the door and into the street to be run over repeatedly by large and heavy cement trucks in favor of... the gang staring openly as Grissom gives Sara a peck on the cheek in the lab parking lot.

13. lea

lea Police Officer

I chose the 3rd one. I don't want them to fight majorly, but little fights i dont mind, like cute ones or something lol

14. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Grissom: No, I don't want that one.
    Sara: But... but... it would look so CUTE on you!
    Grissom: But... but... I don't want that one! I want THAT one!
    Sara: But that one doesn't have studs!
    Grissom: That one's ribbed, though...
    Sara: You aren't wearing that one!
    Grissom: I'm NOT wearing a studded leather collar, Sara, I'm NOT doing it...

15. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I too am going to have some sleepless nights over this. I was so sad when he grew it cuz I originally hated it, but now it is such a Grissom staple . . . It is one of his sexiest features besides the eyes . . . . sigh . . . he's got a coupla months to grow it back (Please Billy, Please!!!!)

Great scenario!
    I voted for other too, as I don't think I could stomach any more of the Westcott situation. I would LOVE the drama to be focused on the gang and them finding out (especially Catherine), but I don't want any fights or public humiliation, or anything that raises my blood pressure. Happy, happy geeks please.

My scenario:

<mailman walks into the lab carrying a package>
    Mailman: I am looking for a Mrs. Grissom?
    Catherine: You mean Mr. Grissom? His office is . . .
    Mailman: No, it says here the first name is Sara.
    Catherine: <silence>
    Mailman: Hello?
    Catherine: <shouting> GIL!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.