Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

My muse (scientifically speaking, a spontaneous attack of artistically inspirational synapse firings) has been beating me over the head about this, but my computer died, so I can't do anything about it. And this is my brother's computer, and he'll kill me if he finds any more fanfiction on it. Come to think of it he'll kill me if he finds me ON it. <sigh> Grrrrrr...
    OH MY GOOOODS, I LOVE THE HATT. <weep, tear> I want to see the Hatt. <sniff>
    Well, said axe-murdering sibling is now glaring at me as though contemplating the best place to swing, so I'd better go.

2. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

I have got to stop reading spoilers but I know the reality is that that's never going to happen because I just can't help myself.

If the boredom comment of the monologue survives then I hope that Grissom denies the boredom and perhaps says something along the lines of love.

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

fogi, about the double post thing, i don't know what my pc was doing last night, but it was all very weird.. :confused: don't worry about it, it seems i was able to remove the double post ;)

for the rest, i've been busy with some artwork the last few days (after coming home from Spain) It's just the beginning of my artwork-career ;), so it's quite simple.. please let me know what you think of it! :p

GSR_one

GSR_two

GSR_three

GSR_four

GSR_five

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Sidlreiana, your new bann rocks :D

ya'll may be right that it's the lead position that made him change. but still, if ya'll say that in his life before the show started, he was behaving like in the pilot, it means that Cath and the rest would've noticed his change and be concerned about him a little (or at least just say that they noticed his radical change in such a short period of time). but they behaved like he was always so closed and dark all the time they know him. when i saw the pilot, and i DIDN'T know it was the first episode, i was staring at the screen and saying to myself "grissom is SO out of character here, that i seriously think he may be high.

the guy in the pilot could be hardly considered as a "ghost" and again, if he was about to be as opened, funny, flirty etc in the past, he wouldn't say that he was a ghost in high school.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

On the Chicago Tribune site (Mo Ryan's blog) after Ryan's article, "A "Terrifying romance on CSI" a duo of bloggers are calling Grissom's relationship with Sara "incest" because [they are saying that] Grissom is old enough to be Sara's father. Well, maybe..., if Grissom had gotten a girl pregnent as a freshman in high school. However, I don't think the age difference is of any significance. Moreover, in terms of social development, Grissom is the newbie.

6. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

adzix thank you about the banner :)
    ch1cpea i think the same th age difference is of any significance in this couple ,they are smart and they know that do .

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

welcome Sid :D

i'm 20 and i love the guy, i wonder what would they call that?? :lol: meeh, it's a non-issue in their case. he's hot beyond the age and smart like not many in any age, that's what counts. besides, what's 15 years? nowadays, it's NOTHING.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That's kinda my feeling after I saw comments on the age difference (TV Guide)

Greggooo, I love your artwork! *hugs you* and happy bday.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

greggooo_fan fantastic- ;) super- work- good job- love them- :pjust an idea- you can also post these over in the FAN ART thread- under the Grissom/Sara montages-if you'd like-really beautiful work- ;)

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

This won't be a poll, just a discussion, but I heard this question phrased a little differently on another site and thought I'd try it here:

If Sara and Grissom were played by different actors, do you think you would still be pro-GSR?

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

that's a very hard question. i think i would feel the same i feel now about YoBling so i wouldn't really care. of course it depends who would play Grissom and Sara. But in that case i don't think i would be so hooked on CSI as i am now. i don't watch Miami or NY b/c there are different actors and characters, even though the formula of the show is very similiar. the cast of CSI is very special to me and i guess i wouldn't even know what GSR stands for if not those actors.

12. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

has anybody saw the film 'fear' billy's in it.....well i watched it last night its awsome :smiles: and there is this scene where billy's in a towel and hes wet and cleaning his teeth i was putting sara in the place of laura (wife) that would be cool u can just imagine sara and grissom all comfortable with each other (at last!)....hmmm......mabey they will have a sex scene in 7.24???

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

orgasmicbilly you think only about one thing :lol: but seriuosly, yeah i watched Fear, i even have it on DVD, and i agree the movie was really good and the towel scene was just soooo O.M.G. that i had to rewatch it like 5 times. Walkers behaved like marriage in there because ... they WERE marriage :lol: Grissom and Sara are not but behave like they were sometimes :p i definitely would like to see a scene like this on CSI (but them not arguing like Walkers). Grissom wet in only a towel around his waist brushing his teeth and Sara in a bed. that would be awesome. WTG was kinda similar, you know?

14. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

yea but it was kinda like......grissom on a bed sara coming out of the bathroom in a robe.....were not sure whether he is there to put her to bed and give her a hot coco not sleep with her??
    who knows then again billy does do the producing so he could have a word with antony and get him to get grissom layed at last??

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Yeah, right, Adz, cause you have anything else on your brain ;)

I think I probably would like GSR if it they were played by different actors, so long as said different actors could, in fact, act. I don't particularly like William Petersen in anything but CSI, and I don't find him physically attractive in any way, but I still love watching the GSR. It's hard to tell.. but I find that it's a combination of things that interests me in a ship: Chemistry, dialogue, tension, angst, scenarios.. all sorts of things, not just the actors. I'd tentatively say yes, I would still be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.