Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Yeah ziggy, you and Jorja should go shopping at some random mall, in some random town, in some random UNIVERSE :lol:

NOO! SARA'S GIRLY SIDE! EVIL! PURE EVIIIIL! MUST NOT BE SEEN BY ANYONE! Well.. I guess Grissom can see her girly side... but anyway.. NOOOOO! SARA'S GIRLY SIDE IS PURE EVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

When I watched TOYD again last night, it was SO OBVIOUS that something was going on. I mean, normally we would get this one look or one liners, but it was just full on "I want you" vibes in every scene they had together. Did anyone else notice that it was kinda crammed in at the end though? The last 20 mins was like "ok, wrap up the ep, but get on with the GSR!!"
I agree to all of this :D I just saw ToYD for the first time last night, and yeah, it is just sooooo obvious (esp. since we now know that they were together at that time). I watched the end scene abt I dunno, 10 times :D Anyway, I was noticing how often Gris and Sara were looking at each other, I so I wanted to actually count how many times it happened during the whole ep. So in 3 scenes (Caprice, the scene w/ the "Fear and Rejection" comment, and the end scene) I counted them exchanging looks like 12 times :D (ok, I have no life, and it was like 2 in the morning and I didn't want to go to bed, gimme a break) I *love* the look that Gris gives Sara out of the corner of his eye right after they first meet Caprice.

I agree that TPTB have *issues* in the fashion department regarding Jorja, but I thought she looked gorgeous in KKBB, esp. the scene w/ her and Greg discovering the money. Also, this is really random, but I thought it was funny how Gris and Sara were kinda wearing matching outfits in ToYD--Sara w/ a light jacket and dark pants and Gris w/ light pants and a dark jacket. It would be really funny if they had done that on purpose.

Oh, and last, is it just me or did Sara look really sad in parts of ToYD? Not at the end of course, but just at random intervals it seemed as if she had a sad expression on her face. Whatever, feel free to ignore my rambings b/c I'm back to lurking :D

ETA: Yay for spoilers :D

Also, this is really random, but I thought it was funny how Gris and Sara were kinda wearing matching outfits in ToYD--Sara w/ a light jacket and dark pants and Gris w/ light pants and a dark jacket. It would be really funny if they had done that on purpose.
heck yeah, they were matching!!! :D they're like the new posh & becks of TV now :lol:

lol. Yes, yes - because as we know, every couple in the world dresses alike.

*nods*

Anyway -back to Time of Your Death, at first I thought that Sara's reaction to the fear and rejection lines regarding beauty was her way of going, "Is this about me?"

but it does kind of reflect her reaction to his "mouth to mouth" comment, so I think it's more of the "Why are you bringing this stuff up at work?" sort of thing.

BIG FAT ETA
Mwahaha. Okay - the team does NOT know yet. There is an exchange in which Warrick says Grissom's smart because he's a lifelong bachelor and has saved himself the hassle. The camera pans to Grissom and the stage directions call for his face to reflect: Sara's not a hassle

well since you're "yay" ing for the first spoilers, they must be good! but i'm going spoiler free for this season, let's see if i can do it.

sara's girly side pure evil? when did this happen? :struggles to look through newsletters: i liked her girly side, like (even though i'm secretly gagging) when she was being hit on by other guys and enjoyed it. for the breif time she was with hank, i liked seeing the Happy!sara as opposed to the lonly-because-grissom-is-a-egghead-for-not-asking-her-out!sara. well, she's happier now

Okay, not really. But the non-spoiled have to have some joy, right? Anyway - according to Miss Gibby, not only is that scene highly suggestive of GSR and the fact that no one knows yet, but also it was in a recently added re-write of the script. Which might suggest they've OK'd going even more obvious with the GSR. And I think it also suggests that these slight little hints leading up to the big reveal will not be few and far between.

Spoilery spoilery spoilers!

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah. As you just said on MSN, it's like someone said to themselves: "Hm? You know what this episode needs? Some more GSR. Yes, there's not nearly enough GSR in this episode." I can't wait.

Damnit, this is gonna take FOREVER this whole waiting thing. Yuck. *gets twitchy*

Oh yeah. You know the writer was sitting in front of a laptop, thinking to themself, "What am I missing? I have a hilarious, quirky storyline with several sub-plots. Grissom with a chainsaw. Dead people... oh. Right. Hot geeksex implications.

Or, you know... not.

Anyway - this episode seems a million years away.

Gee, I haven't posted here in a long while...Long enough to get to another thread, apparently. And nobody missed me, YAY!

I can't wait until this episode, because those writer people are devilishly typing up GSR plots to hide from us for eternity. It's true. Chainsaws...Ack.

That writing above was...pointless. Aww man.

and the moment when a spoiler-free person has nothing to read, though there are 2 new pages, finally came. just ... great *sobs* i'm going shopping.

It's what? Three months until the premier? I think about that. And you guys are starting to post tons of spoilers ALREADY? What's going to happen when its a week before the premier airs? What will the gutter be like?

Pure, utter chaos.

lol.

SaraSullivan said:
What's going to happen when its a week before the premier airs? What will the gutter be like?

Pure, utter chaos.

lol.

:lol: really XD

yeah! and if the spoilers do change, which i'm sure will happen at lease 3 times during this season, it's always possible they will change for the better. they still owe us a gum drops scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back