Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Not either- really :( and on the poll- The idea- he doesn't know these two people from Adam- just doing his job- you can't possibly connect with someone, who he met for 5 minutes:(

HE FASCINATES ME

SHE FASCINATES ME

May all your dreams come true-- and so far they have ;) :p

I thought about that too, the dreams coming true that is. I liked the GSR-ness of this ep.

Lia said:
SaraSullivan said:
I just watched a part from 'Ellie', Sara is examining fake money, and Warrick is sub-ing for Grissom.

Sara tells Warrick: "I'm just running with the case, I do it with Grissom all the time."

I was reading while watching the episode so all I heard was "I do it with Grissom all the time." My head flung up and stared at the TV, I was like "WHAT???"

Hehe. It was funny.
LMAO. I DO THAT EVERY TIME. :lol:
I thought I was the only one!

ROFL, I didn't even notice that....though it might've been one of the moments I had my nose in the Sin City novel...

Mel23 said:
I thought about that too, the dreams coming true that is. I liked the GSR-ness of this ep.
Lol, yeah me too! I watched this ep with my brothers and they noticed the chemistry! And they NEVER notice chemistry! Gotta love that! :lol: :D

Desertwind, i'm sorry but can i ask you to put spoilerish stuff in boxes??? (i'm talkin about your last post on the previous page). thanks :)

for the poll, i've put the first answer. i REALLY doubt that he guessed who they truly are after looking at them for 20 seconds. he couldn't do that that early, even if he saw Grissom looking at Sara once. i think he figured them out later, but i guess there'll be another poll on that.

desertwind beautiful pics.
i want to see the 7 season now ( the spoilers is amazing ).
and in the poll i voted for "He saw Grissom staring at the women for a moment, caught his looks toward Sara and picked up on their dynamic as well as their personalities"

For the poll I went with option 1.. part of his job to be suggestive. He didn't seem to pick up on the attraction until later on in the conversation.

For the poll I chose option 3. I thought he picked up on the relationship pretty early. And spotted Sara to be submissive to Grissom, yet always in control.

I said Other, as per usual. I don't think that either Grissom nor Sara have any more or less control over each other. I'm kind of on the fence as to whether the guy was suggesting to Sara that she be more aggressive and take control of the relationship or that to Grissom. I do think that he picked up on the GSR-iness, though. In my magical personal timeline, the Geeks have kissed, so yeah.
Ziggy, I want your damn avatar back.

Hehe, I changed the channel to ToYD last night right at the Caprice moment :D hehe I'm psychic! -cough- and crazy -cough-

Yah, I chose option 1, because it is pretty much the first thing that Caprice says to them, and I don't think he had any sort of sense of who they were yet. I think he picked up a little tension between the two at the end of the conversationm but that's all.

Sara not pretty?? Okay, maybe beautiful is a better word!

Ziggy, I want your damn avatar back.
Your wish is my command. There's a non-personalised version of it up at my LJ in my latest icon post (2 GSR ones this time). The link is in my profile. OH! And I totally forgot to wish you a happy bday! HAPPY BDAY! Yay.

There's an exact moment at which Caprice appears to "get" the situation between them. I'll try and cap it for y'all if I get around to it today.

YESS! THE PSYCHO SARAH PORCELAIN DOLL IS BACK! NOW, I MUST ONLY GIVE BILLY A HUG AND MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE!!!!!
YAY! I got wished a happy B-day by Ziggy. ^.^ Thank you, Ziggy. <cookies and pretzels. i like pretzels>
Zupa_Fly, totally. She's like, gorgeous. :D
:D I like that smiley. :D :D :D :D :D :D

YAY! I made a bunch of creepy ass Ecklie lovin' icons too. I'm cool like that. XD *munches cookie*

You know, when I was making my Sandle icon, my boyfriend's best friend was over and upon seeing it, he said "Yeah.. that Sara chick... she's got a really pretty face.. but an awful body." And I was like "<Kyle's Mom>WHA WHA WHAAAAAT?</Kyle's Mom> She's got legs that go on FOREVER! She's STUNNING!" And he kinda shrugged. Jorja's a goddess, yo. No wonder Grissom feels inept. She's a stunner.

For the last poll i picked #1. Caprice couldn't realize their chemistry after 20 seconds. He realized it at the end of the conversation.

Regarding Sara/Jorja look i wanna say that my father, my uncle and all my male friends say that she's a real dish, more than MH. All the mags i have read refer to her like a gorgeous woman. I think the problem is like costume designers dress her. Maybe if she wore a miniskirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back