Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Adzix, Sarah i agree with you, suits and more natural makeup become Sara/Jorja. I hope they do the same this season, and oh, i could die to see her wearing a skirt! For Billy i don't care if he will be bearded or not, because like i just said he always good-looker.

That being said, I'm off to make me a new banner. This is gunna be fun. -sarcasm-
<walks off mumbling stuff about small banners and so much adorableness>

Adzix said:

well, thank you bunches Sidlreiana :D
to the welcome ;)

billy and the guy of my banner ( is cute not ? :D ) my 2 gods :D .

and well about the poll i voted for the option 1

Don't kill me! But for the poll I chose:

He needed someone and she was there. It wasn't a shippy thing.

It could have been someone else than Sara, and I don't feel like there was something about 'the office scene' that Grissom was dealing with there...

I chose #4 for the poll 'cus that's just the feeling I got from the scene. And I would love to see JF suited next season. I think that would look awsome on her.

sarahvma said:
I think that much in the way they brought back Terri Miller in the third season to really end her whole thing with Grissom once and for all (aka she's married) I can see them bringing back Hank.

It always feels like Sarah does a lot of the "getting under Sara's skin" scripts, and David Rambo does the same for Grissom. And both do it really beautifully.

But I would like to see Hank return if for no other reason than because it would be interesting to see what he's like after all these years.

interesting reasons :eek: ;)

Okay, I really really don't want to come off like I'm taking Fogi's job or being bossy, because you guys know I love you, but I think we are getting a little too chatty in here.

I only say it because I got busted for the same thing a while back, and if we keep it up we could get official warnings, which do lead to bannings.

So maybe just slow it down and lengthen it, and that definitely goes for me, too.

Is this better?? It took me like 324957564579854 tries to find the right website with the picture. But I still like it, it's adorable ^___^

For the poll uuummm... did you mean when Hodges is there and makes it really complicated to throw the gun or something like that and Grissom then asks Sara to help him is that it? :confused: Well if it is i picked other . Grissom didnt seem mad at Sara at all and i dont think he would of been mad at her because of the office scene. I think he just forgot about that and he needed help and since Hodges was been a crybaby he saw Sara and since he trusts' her and knew she will help he asked her instead.

ya'll know what?? i would love Hank to come back. just to see how Grissom and Sara would behave. he could be some kind of a suspect or something.

oh and Sidlreiana my recent no.2 after WP is Christiano Ronaldo :D and he's playing in semi final right now!!!! GO PORTUGAL!!!

ETA: sarah, i'm gone to watch Christiano win the semi, so i'll stop posting like crazy, just once in a while ;)

Having Hank come back would be... interesting. I think that Sara would kiss Grissom right in front of Hank just to be mean, but he deserves it. Mwa hahaha! I can see it now...

(Sara and Grissom are at a crime scene. Hank is the paramedic on the scene.)
SARA: I'll take the evidence back to the lab, since you have to go to court.
GRISSOM: Okay, thanks. So I'll see you at home later? *Hank's head shoots up*
SARA: Yeah. *Sara kisses Gil on the cheek while Hank watches*
(Gil walks away.) (Sara takes evidence to the lab.) (Hank is left to stare in wonder)

sarah, i'm gone to watch Christiano win the semi, so i'll stop posting like crazy, just once in a while

Oh, he is SO sexy... I mean, such a good player. Nah, he's sexy. And what a GREAT goal against England in that final match-up.

Who's a soccer fan? Not me...

Anyway, it's not that I'm trying to shut you guys up, I just know that when I'm on a train of thought on the boards, I can over-post, and that's all. I don't think any of us crossed the lines, but the posts were starting to get smaller and quicker, that was all.

I liked your scenario, SaraSullivan , and like I said, I'm not DYING to see Hank return, but I think they could do something interesting with it if he did. I mean, I dislike that he totally evaporated afterwards. Did he move? Did he change shifts?

I would like to see Hank come back. I think it would make some very interesting t.v viewing. I can imagine the team turning up at a crime scene to discover one of the paramedics is Hank. He goes over to Sara and tells her he's back in town and it didn't work out with the other girl then asks her if she wants to go out for a coffee. Grissom goes over to them and tells Hank it's a crime scene not a singles bar and attracts everyones attention with his anger.

I think it could make for some exciting t.v.

saragris said:
I would like to see Hank come back. I think it would make some very interesting t.v viewing. I can imagine the team turning up at a crime scene to discover one of the paramedics is Hank. He goes over to Sara and tells her he's back in town and it didn't work out with the other girl then asks her if she wants to go out for a coffee. Grissom goes over to them and tells Hank it's a crime scene not a singles bar and attracts everyones attention with his anger.

I think it could make for some exciting t.v.
Ohhh, I agree. :p
Yay for drama! :lol:

ETA: Speaking of Hank, the song "Pretty Girl" kinda reminds me of Sara and Hank.

Pretty girl is suffering,
while he confesses everything
Pretty soon she'll figure out
what his intentions were about

And that's what you get for falling again
you can never get him outta your head

chorus:
Its the way that he makes you feel
its the way that he kisses you
its the way that he makes you fall in love

She's beautiful as usual
with bruises on her ego and
her killer instinct tells her to
be aware of evil men

Chorus

Pretty girl
Pretty girl
Pretty girl is suffering
while he confesses everthing
pretty soon she'll figure out

its the way that he makes you cry
its the way that he's in your mind
its the way that he makes you fall in love

Its the way that he makes you feel
its the way that he kisses you
its the way that he makes you fall in love, love

The story I have in my head when I listen to it is that Sara dated Hank to get Grissom off her mind, and she finds out that he cheated on her [first verse] and realizes that the only reason she dated him in the first place was Grissom.
I see it as her thoughts, kinda fighting against each other.
"That's what you get for falling again"<- Hank
"You can never get him out of your head"<- Grissom
The first time the chorus is sung, it's about Hank, because I'm gonna say that at this point, she and Grissom have never kissed. But of course, they could have a history and I could write a second version of this, but I won't because I don't want to waste your life more than necessary. The second verse is VERY self-explanatory, so I won't bother, and I already explained the bridge and this time, the chorus is the same, so we'll skip to the third verse. It's almost the same as the first verse, except for the last line. "You can never get him out of your head." It's as if her train of thought is suddenly interrupted. Maybe she's sitting in the lab thinking about all this, and he walks in. I don't know. Now this time, when the chorus is sung, it's different. This time, it's about Grissom. It's all about feelings instead of physical acts; which is all the relationship between them has been up to this point. Then, the original chorus is sung again, and I don't think it's about Hank this time. I think she's daydreaming now that her thoughts are shifted to Grissom. This time, it's a positive verse. Maybe she's thinking that with him, all the Hank shit will go away, y'know? Which is correct. lol.
"it's the way that he makes you feel, it's the way that he kisses you, it's the way that he makes you fall in love."

I doubt that made sense, but I had fun writing it. Have I ever told you how much I love analyzing the hell out of everything? I can't even play a game of solitaire without applying it to life somehow. :lol:
But that's another longass analysis for another day.

I think it was probably already posted here, but a "fun" fact about Hank is that apparently the actor who played him was in a movie with Billy called Gunshy, and Billy's character walks in on Hank's character sleeping with his wife.

Which, again, irony - always stealing Billy's women. lol.

Either way - yeah, I wanted a little more explanation about Hank's sudden departure, and I do enjoy some Jealous!Grissom.

ETA

I really liked your scenario, saragris - and I could definitely see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back