Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, you are too sweet, grisslybear [image]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/Future_CSI/hug.gif[/image]

Thank you, thank you!*blushes*

And Grissom got back? Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminded me of the song "baby got back"...Now I won't be able to get it out of my head :eek: :D
*sings*
"I like big butts and I cannot lie...." :D :lol:

wasnt a parodie of "baby come back"? :lol: ok i go out of this thread :rolleyes:

Hey Future good to see you dropping in, it has been quite awhile. Yeah I noticed they dressed the same in that picture. Its not just a matter of if they are shopping together, makes you wonder if they didn't get dressed together that morning. I can see Sara saying Gris babe I am wearing my tan/brown today. :lol:

Haha that's true, LadySara. I cannot believe how innocent I am. What happened to me? :eek: :eek: Someone pull me back in the gutter, please... :p

Grissly, yeah I was a little worried about you too. I will gladly pull you back deeper into the gutter. :D :devil: I didn't even think the innocent shopping together. I just thought staying overnight. That deleted Gum Drop scene has warped my mind in thinking of Grissom and Sara as innocent anymore. :lol:

Edited to add: Been looking for some PSV pictures. I think these two qualify. I like the one where they are touching elbows.
5x21_027.jpg

5x21_080.jpg

Hey Future - good to see you! :) The three pics from ABRTI2 were terrific, but they were a little too large in terms of memory size I'm afraid (its a max of 50-60k per post, and those were around 50k each) As a welcome back pressie, I resized them for you ;)

I don't think I can squeeeeee enough about how relaxed, bantery (is that even a word? :lol: ) and just down right cute Grissom and Sara were in ABRTI2 - totally back to their old selves, the cloud of bad feeling, confusion and pain seems to have lifted and they are comfortable being around each other once more. Does anyone else have that song "Love is in the Air" playing in their heads? :lol:

And the dressing alike thing - at least the third time we've seen this - twice in promo-shots and now in an actual episode - the Powers are *definitely* trying to tell us something. Symmetry off the starboard bow!!! :D

Edited to add a little gift:

doing_it.jpg

Well I don't know if you have read any fics by irishdachsie, but I like a couple of those. They are quite long but have some steamy scenes and include Grissom and Sara eventually having kids together. I love fics that include that. One is called Movie And A Night Off and the sequel to that is Gemini.
You can PM me if you are interested. I am looking for more PSV pictures. Fun to try and find those.

Forensicsgirl, I am loving the old Grissom and Sara back. I have that "Love is in the Air" song in my head. I am so living off all the scenes from ABRTI2.

Edited to add: Forensicsgirl love that picture. That is too great! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I know, LadySara, you had sent me links before, thank you! I actually just finished reading two of her one-shots. I happen to like one-shots better with NC-17 fics. I think I am sufficiently ready to go back to the gutter now. :D

EDIT: Just saw the pic, Forensicsgirl, it's great!!!.

We could even have a thread title:

Grissom and Sara finally figure that:
What to do about THIS is to DO IT! ;) :D

forensicsgirl, that saying could not be more true. i love the pic. and grissly, i love that title. if anyone had any spoil for 6x10 i'd appreciate it. thats the david rambo ep right?

i enjoy falling into the gutter, grissly! ::splash::

Just felt like posting this...Both PSV and a smile...Perfect combination :D I love how at ease they were with each other back in the old days before all the angst. Thankfully it seems to be changing...

PSVgrip2.jpg

I LOVE that photo grissly - is it from You've Got Male? That is one of my all time favourite GSR episodes. They are just so cute and flirty and embarrased around one another.......sigh.

Glad you liked it, Keesame. It is not from YGM, although it sure looks like that one. It is actually from 2X17, "Felonious Monk". It's a great scene, with complete Geek mindmeld :D:

Sara: "Anticipating your next question, the rifle's not registered."
Grissom: "Well, Nevada doesn't require rifle registration. What's my next question?" (*smiles*)
Sara: *smiles*

EDIT: Since you mentioned, got the urge to post a pic from the YGM scene...See, this is a pattern with these two :D

abouttokiss.jpg

Ah yes, the wonderment that began with Burden of Proof, continued with PNN (the unforgettable "beauty" line), culminating in the geek mind meld in Felonious Monk. That, and of course the cute monk (who was even cuter as Eric Draven in "The Crow:Stairway to Heaven"). Yep, time to rewatch my season 2 DVD's.... :lol:. After the WP movie Hard Promises (VERY cute cowboy) of course...... :devil:

ETA: Awww thanks grisslybear, you rock! I love that photo too. Ok, who am I kidding, I love ALL photos that do the reveal of how deep and true their love, affection and respect is for one another.....like just about every photo of the two of them that is..... ;)

Well, speaking of PNN here is one of my favorite PSV from that episode. After the beauty remark he made to her it seems only right that he would want to be close to her and her close to him.

16-pnn12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back